| This Article is Under Construction.
Please do be noted that the creator of this page has not finished this page.
(It all started when Mario and Mama Luigi was sitting on the bed).
- Mama Luigi: I want a lollipop!
- Mario: Shut up, Luigi, I am bored.
- Mama Luigi: Me too for that lollipop! (While Mario sighs and Mama Luigi making a noise).
(Mario and Mama Luigi are still bored).
- Mario: Luigi, there is nothing to do.
- Mama Luigi: Mario, do you remember the good ol' days when we were on the 'Super Nintendo'?
- Mario: Hm, let's think about it.
(Mario is thinking about what happened).
- Mario: Woohoo! It's so fun jumping on random pipes. Being old while I was super young. Oh My God! What the-
(Mario falls into pit)
- Mama Luigi: IT'S MY TURN!
(Mama Luigi makes random noises)
- Mama Luigi: I'm coming for you Mario!
(Mama Luigi falls into pit)
- Mama Luigi: Hey Mario!
(Mario stops thinking about what happened)
- Mario: Yeah Luigi, those were the days.
- Mama Luigi: Yeah good ol' days. It took us 5 months to get out of that single hole.
- Mario: Yeah. Peach was so...not...well she couldn't do anything.
- Mama Luigi: Yeah.
- Mario: I wish we could go back to the good ol' days and go on adventures and just do all those stuff. I mean, look how fat I'm getting.
- Mama Luigi: Yeah I like getting all sweaty and hungry and stuff in the middle of nowhere.
- Mario: Yeah and hit a mushroom block and get a mushroom I mean.
- Mama Luigi: Oh the taste of those mushrooms. Oh Yeah!
- Mario: I just wish we could do something.
- Mama Luigi: Yeah me too. Oh I'll be back ok?
- Mario: Ok.
(Mama Luigi runs over to the beach while humming the Super Mario Theme)
- Mama Luigi: Bowser?! Where are you? Bowser you stupid koopa, come out of hibernation! Bowser!?! Bowser?!? There you are!
(Mama Luigi runs up to Bowser and a Goomba)