| Please note the following:
— Black Yoshi's catchphrase
— Black Yoshi begging Mario for a new Call Of Duty game.
Black Yoshi is often seen playing Call of Duty in the living room and saying "BAP BAP BAP."
Black Yoshi, as his name describes, is a black Yoshi. He wears a gold chain around his neck. He wears red shoes with white soles and shoelaces and will carry a gun whenever he decides to kill someone, which usually happens many times.
During some episodes, is shown to have access to a whole variety of weapons including a nuke he used on Toad in Toad's Mistake 2. However, he is usually seen with his gun, which happens to be a Nintendo Entertainment System Zapper.
He is mostly seen playing Call of Duty on Mario's PlayStation 3 (and later Mario's Xbox One) and wishes to never be disturbed or play Two players Mode as he will beat up or kill anyone that tries to do so.
Since his debut in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, he has been one of the most liked characters on the channel. He mostly appeals to the older age group with his love for online shooters and hip hop.
Black Yoshi is often seen playing Call Of Duty in the living room. In Black Yoshi and The Birds, he teamed up with the Angry Birds. He has appeared in the Bowser Junior's Summer School series, attending the same class as Bowser Junior. However, it is unknown how he got there.
In the episode The Call Of Duty Problem, he wanted to kill Bowser Junior and then he shoots his brand new Xbox One and then he takes Thomas because he kept insulting everyone on Call of Duty. He is shown to be very dumb in new episodes, such as in Black Yoshi's Money Problem! where he borrowed $5,000 from a loan dolphin, and he spent all the money on things he didn't need. He also refused to pay back the dolphin and just played Call of Duty like nothing has happened. He even told the police that Mario and Bowser robbed a gas station, (even though he told them to do it). Bowser then shoots the cop and kills him.
Black Yoshi is a ghost in the Luigi's Mansion series.
White Yoshi is the alternate incarnation of Black Yoshi that appeared in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures. He is usually playing Animal Crossing on his Wii instead of Call of Duty. He returned in The Burger!.
Likes and Dislikes
- Call of Duty
- Best Buy
- Seeing Toad nude
- Black Friday
- Grape Kool-Aid (He pronounces it as "Purplis Kool-Aid")
- Kool-Aid cupcakes
- PlayStation 4
- KFC Fried Chicken
- Energy drinks (mainly Monster)
- Black girls
- Tyrone Calvin Nutkiss
- Stealing things
- Mario (sometimes)
- When a new Call of Duty game is announced
- Quadruple XP Weekend
- Saying "Ol folk"
- Everyone wanting to get their hands on his Call of Duty games
- Toad sticking his finger up his anus
- Mario raping the heck out of him
- Lack of money
- Giving away his money
- Lack of KFC
- Lack of grape-flavored Kool-Aid drinks
- Going to jail
- Going to hell
- Loan Dolphin's threats to him
- Seeing Mario mad at him
- Jeffy (for destroying his Xbox One) (only in dream)
- Mario interrupting him while playing Call Of Duty
- Bowser Junior (mostly back in the day)
- The Wii
- The Wii U
- Mario refusing to buy him the new Call of Duty
- Cherry Kool-Aid
- Black Chrysler Sebring (possible model; formerly)
- Red Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZO6 (in Black Yoshi's Blank Check)
Black Yoshi is Mario's best friend, although tells him what to do sometimes and acts like he owns the house. Mario keeps trying to talk some sense into him, but doesn't listen and does whatever he wants instead.
Black Yoshi is shown to label Rosalina as a "hoe", he is shown to be attracted towards her in Mario's Turtle Problem!
Black Yoshi unofficially had a strong hatred for Jeffy. He was pissed off after he threw his Xbox One off of a three-story balcony in Jeffy's Mistake!. He then tied Jeffy up and put a grenade in his mouth. When Mario for some reason tried to talk him out of obliterating Jeffy, Black Yoshi tried being reasonable and tried to get his busted Xbox One replaced, and conceded to let Jeffy live if he could. Since this obviously didn't work, he was all but ready to blast Jeffy to death. While Mario still questioned the ethics of killing Jeffy, reminds Mario that Jeffy hasn't done anything worthwhile in life besides breaking other people's things, and therefore they wouldn't be losing anything of value, and Mario concedes this point and lets him blow the retarded sack of excrement to Hell. However, this was a dream from Mario, so it is unknown how much Black Yoshi really hates Jeffy.
Black Yoshi and Shrek have been shown to be great friends, such as in Toad Is Cool, where he and Shrek teamed up as rap partners to take down Toad and Ray Cheesy. In The Bird, he and Shrek teamed up to kill Skittles because she was annoying them.
Black Yoshi despises Toad. He beats him up a lot and kills him, like when he sold his Call Of Duty in Toad's Stupid Idea, and when he scammed Black Yoshi for his Glock and possessions in Black Yoshi's Bad Deal.
Mr. Pig and Black Yoshi became friends after Mr. Pig was revealed to be from the ghetto. They started playing Call of Duty, eating animal crackers and drinking Kool-Aid together.
Chef Pee Pee
Black Yoshi and Chef Pee Pee are friends. Unlike Bowser and Bowser Junior, Black Yoshi asks Chef Pee Pee nicely to make him food, which isn't seen when Black Yoshi usually interacts with the other characters.
Black Yoshi and Goodman are arch-enemies. Goodman is a cop and Black Yoshi is a criminal. Usually, Goodman tries to arrest Black Yoshi but he always outsmarts him. This was in older episodes.
Black Yoshi and Bowser Junior used to be enemies, but are mostly neutral now. Junior kept being a racist jerk to him and cheating in dinosaurs when he was babysitting him, but Black Yoshi gave Junior his comeuppance. When Junior kept ruthlessly insulting everyone on Call of Duty, Black Yoshi blasted Junior's Xbox and took his Thomas as punishment for what he did. In The Bake Sale! and in Black Yoshi's Scam!, they seem to get along quite well.
Pookie (Tyrone Calvin)
Black Yoshi is friends with Tyrone Calvin, who he calls "Pookie". It is unknown how they became friends but Black Yoshi unintentionally got him arrested by helping Mario look gangster so that he could get someone arrested for a reward, unaware that it was Pookie.
As a running gag in the series, Joseph hates Black Yoshi because he annoys him while he's playing Call Of Duty, and won't leave him alone. This was best shown in The Call Of Duty Blackout, where CharleyBrown678 hired the rat to take out Black Yoshi's power so he wouldn't annoy him while playing Call Of Duty. Once Black Yoshi finds out, he goes to his house and shoots him. However, in Bowser Junior's Summer School 4, he seems to be friends with him. But that was before Black Yoshi found out that he is CharleyBrown678, so it is excusable.
- Speaker Guy
- Fake Santa
- Peach (unintentional and as a zombie)
- Electrician's son
- Bowser Junior
- Officer Goodman
- Tyrone Calvin (unintentional)
- Jeffy (dream)
Weapons: Black Yoshi has a wide variety of High-Tech weapons at his disposal which all includes:
- Nintendo "NES" Gun: Used to kill Zombie Peach, Zombie Mama Luigi, and Officer Goodman.
- Glock 17: An upgraded version of the Nintendo Gun, prefers power over speed and has access to one more Bullet Type.
- Glock 17 with Laser Sight: A Variant of The Glock 17 used by Tyrone in Black Yoshi's Blank Check to play "Real Life Call of Duty" with him.
- Crossbow: a Unique weapon that fires Arrows, not bullets, have a very high piercing rate, Used to destroy the Call of Duty: Black ops 3 Wii-U in 's Call of Duty Black Ops 3.
- M4 Carbine with Foregrip and Holographic Sight: A fully automatic Assualt Rifle with a foregrip and Holographic Sight that bought with his Huge amount of Money in Black Yoshi's Blank Check!, used to unintentionally kill Tyrone when they were playing "Real Life Call Of Duty" Bowser Junior was also shown to have an M4 Carbine with a Foregrip but an ACOG Sight in Home Alone 2 where he was about to kill the Brooklyn Guy with it until Bowser and Chef Pee Pee came home.
Bullets/Projectiles Nintendo Gun:
- Normal Bullets (9mm) (9x19mm Parabellum): Normal everyday pistol round, Has a very fast firing speed but doesn't have much damage which requires multiple shots to kill somebody. (Used on Electrician's Son, Zombie Peach, Zombie Mama Luigi it was unknown if either the Armor Piercing Round or 9mm killed Officer Goodman in Black Yoshi's Money Problem!.
- Armor Piercing Round: Has more Damage but lacks speed making it single shot (Used on Toad in Toad's Mistake 2).
- Normal Bullets (9mm) (9x19mm Parabellum) Normal everyday pistol round, Has a very fast firing speed but doesn't have much damage which requires multiple shots to kill somebody. (Doofy The Dragon owns the same gun and often uses the gun and the 9mm to end his life, Usually by shooting himself through his head.
- Incendiary/Explosive Round: Arguably the most powerful bullet as it has the power of the Armor Piercing Round but will explode when it hit something, It will incinerate whatever it got caught in or at least catch it on fire. (Used to destroy the Xbox One that Bowser Junior owned in The Call Of Duty Problem)
- Armor Piercing Round: Has the same aspects as the Nintendo gun and is used on Toad in Toad's Mistake 2
- Arrow: Not a Bullet but a Projectile with a Very Sharp tip fired at high speed, Strong enough to Punch through a Wii-U
- 5.56x45mm NATO: Unlike previous rounds, The 5.56x45mm NATO is an Assault Rifle Round and an Intermediate Cartridge and is comparable to a .223 Remington and is shown to be strong enough to kill Tyrone with a Single Round to the Head.
Explosive/High Tech Weaponry:
- Laptop: A Portable Laptop used to control The High Tech Weaponry, Either to call in an AC-130 and telling it where to shoot or to Summon The Tactical Nuke
- AC-130 (Attack Cargo 130): A Heavily armored Gunship that Fires various Deadly/Devastating Rounds to kill Ground Troops, When Deployed a Voice Scream "ENEMY AC-130 ABOVE!".
1. 20mm M61 Vulcan Minigun/Railgun for close Support,
2. Bofors 40mm Explosive Round to raise some hell.
3. Howitzer 105mm Explosive Round to decimate large groups of Enemy
- Tactical Nuke: The last resort weapon and the most powerful weapon, Black Yoshi used the Nuke when all of his attempts to kill toad failed, When deployed a Voice Scream "TACTICAL NUKE! IT'S ALL OVER!!!" (Used to Disintegrate Toad to Smithereens.)
- Hand Grenade: He got it from Loan Dolphin in Black Yoshi's Mistake!. He didn't really use it, but then Mario accidentally throws it to his brand new Xbox.
Black Yoshi has had a number of gamer tags in which many were reported:
- BlackYoshiDaKilla (As of Black Yoshi's Koolaid) Reported/Suspended
- MidnightChocolate69 (As of Black Yoshi's Job)
- BlackerThanAfrica (As of Bowser Junior's Summer School 3) Unknown
- PurpleKoolAidindaHood (As of The Call of Duty Problem) Unknown
- Black Yoshi has committed the third most murders out of any SML character.
- Black Yoshi makes his Purple Kool-Aid Fried Chicken By cutting up watermelons,then put the chicken in egg yoke,then put the chicken in flour to make it cover in flour,then put the chicken in Purple Kool-Aid,then put the chicken in the pan,then repeat the process again,then put all of the chickens in the pat and let it cook for 3-10 minutes and finally dump all of the Kool-Aid all over the chicken,then put watermelon on top of the chicken (1 watermelon per each piece of chicken).
- Although Black Yoshi is still considered a main character as of 2018, his appearances are infrequent, while he gets his own videos even less often. This is because his videos tend to get very few views compared to Jeffy videos and Bowser Junior videos.
- This is also the case with Shrek, although Black Yoshi does appear more often than Shrek.
- In newer videos, Black Yoshi uses significantly more slang than he used to. He ends many of his words with an unnecessary "z" and will occasionally replace the "y" sound with "iss(iz)". For example, his GoFundMe page is titled "I DON'T FEELZ GOODZ" and he often refers to Call of Duty as "Call O' Dutissiz".
- Black Yoshi has killed Toad more times than he's killed anyone else.
- Black Yoshi’s favorite video game console is the PlayStation 4 (PS4).
- Black Yoshi has access to the most weapons of all the SML characters.
- Black Yoshi was created as the replacement for Mama Luigi after he died.
- Black Yoshi usually Pronounces Bowser as "Boozer."
- Black Yoshi usually calls people he just met or people whose name he doesn't like to say "Folk".
- Black Yoshi likes Call of Duty and "Black Man or Grape" Koolaid.
- Black Yoshi's Phone Number Is 555-OOH-FOLK.
- Black Yoshi appeared for the longest on the SuperMarioLogan Theme Song.
- He was the announcer for the SuperMarioLogan Theme Song.
- He has an unknown ex-wife.
- Black Yoshi's gun is actually an NES Zapper, an accessory for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- He may also have children, as he was forced to pay Child Support in Black Yoshi's in Trouble.
- Black Yoshi is YouTuber Dafawfulizer's Favorite Character.
- Black Yoshi was born and raised in Compton.
- It is revealed in Black Yoshi's Girlfriend that he does drugs.
- It is possible that Black Yoshi is dyslexic and autistic because in Black Yoshi's Job Interview!, it reveals that Black Yoshi has trouble reading and focusing.
- Black Yoshi is shown to be portrayed as a stereotype for black people, as he has obsessions such as Kool-Aid, Call of Duty, and Fried Chicken. He also speaks in a ghetto way, as that is also a racial stereotype for black people.
- He always asks Mario to buy something he wants but when Mario buys something else, smashes it. When he gets the right thing from Mario, he instantly loves it.
- According to Black Yoshi's GoFundMe page, his last name is Yoshi
- Black Yoshi's GoFundMe page was: https://www.gofundme.com/i-needz-cah-4-call-of-dooty. The page has since been taken down.
- Black Yoshi was the second oldest student in the summer school series, being born in 1992. The oldest was Shrek.
- He is illiterate (cannot read or write), and can only read things that are written the way he pronounces them. 
- His favorite fruit is watermelon; he even eats the seeds which are his favorite part of it.
- He can count up to 18. 
- He dropped out in 4th grade. 
- He can't swim 
- ↑ Jeffy's Wifi Problem! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mCUuc18BsI)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Black Yoshi's Job Interview! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeNWTZ3CxwQ)
- ↑ The Rings! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLlK9Kl9Co&t=797s