Black Yoshi's Scam! is the 302nd episode of SML Movies.
Black Yoshi scams people out of a million dollars!
|WHAT IS IT?!|
It starts of with Mario watching the Spaghetti and Meatballs Channel, then the channel goes to commercial. An ad for a new Call of Duty called Call of Duty: World War 2 on the Freakin Moon. Mario freaks out, hears a loud noise, and goes outside, which turns out to be Black Yoshi's friend, Pookie, in an airplane, spelling "Mario Please" in the sky. Mario returns inside the house, before Black Yoshi enters and asks if Mario got the note in the sky. Mario denies Black Yoshi's request for money when a broadcast reveals Sally Hopkins had been funded millions of dollars because of her cancer via the website GoFundMe.
Getting an idea from this, Black Yoshi creates his own GoFundMe page, setting a goal for one million dollars and explaining that he needs the new Call of Duty using poor spelling and grammar.
- Black Yoshi
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Mr. Goodman
- Bowser Junior (cameo)
- Cody (cameo)
- Joseph (cameo)
- This is the third 2017 SML video Mario appears without Jeffy, the first being The Couch! and the second being Toad's Mistake!.
- The SML question is recycled from Loch Ness Monster!
- This video marks the debut of Goodman's $100,000 "elephant asshole" suit.
- According to Lovell, the scene where Black Yoshi opens up the Kool-Aid stand was a hard scene to film because an African American neighbor was outside at the time, and Logan did not want him viewing the Kool-Aid stand as racist.
- This is the first time that Joseph doesn't mention his dead mom since mid-2016.
- The "I DONT FEELZ GOODZ!!!!!!!" GoFundMe page started by Black Yoshi was actually real. It was able to be viewed for a while. But now, it is deleted and can't be seen anymore.
- Black Yoshi's middle name was revealed to be Yoshi, as seen on his GoFundMe.
- The Spaghetti and Meatball Channel had the exact same intro as the space channel did in Bowser Junior Goes To The Sun!
- This is the first and only appearance of Sally Hopkins.
- The Spaghetti and Meatballs Channel airs "nothing but spaghetti and meatballs 24/7", however it then airs a commercial meaning it doesn't air spaghetti and meatballs 24/7.
- At 6:48 it says "Compton Calirforina" when logan is from Flroida