|“||NOPE! LOOKS LIKE YOU OWE ME $200!||”|
— Bowser to Junior in The Remote
Robert Bowser Senior, or just Bowser in general, is the main antagonist of the SuperMarioLogan franchise. He is a mean, rude, and ill-tempered child abuser. Bowser, compared to his Nintendo self, has a liking for Mario, and loves watching a TV show called Charleyyy and Friends, which he loves so much to the point to where he strains his relationship with his own son, Bowser Junior. He also hired a chef named Chef Pee Pee who labors for Bowser and his son, under a slave contract. He was also the main antagonist in the early-generation series, Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures.
(See Baby Bowser for more details)
Bowser was raised by Margaret, along with Mario and Luigi. He was always neglected and locked in a cage by his mother, which is most likely what lead him to be the terrible parent he is to Junior today.
However, in some videos, he is a kindhearted reptile who treats Junior like a king, such as in Bowser Junior's Summer Vacation, when Bowser was proud of Junior for passing summer school, and he let Junior go to Toys-R-Us and Chuck E. Cheese's with his friends. Also, in Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! He claims that he truly loves Junior and goes out of Brooklyn T. Guy's school noticing Junior changed a lot.
In the early days of SuperMarioLogan, he was a total villain, and although one of the biggest jerks on the show, he's sometimes dumb, funny, and completely stupid, such as Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures.
In the Thanksgiving special, Mario and him are at the head of the table, signifying he is more of a main character than even Shrek, Woody, or some of the others. Bowser doesn't appear often, nor doesn't appear rarely. But with his history, we can call him a main character.
Bowser has implied that he formerly worked as a male prostitute at some point before the series in Bowser Junior's Lemonade Stand.
Bowser has quite an interesting personality. He has multiple (not Multiple Personality Disorder) types of personalities he generally follows throughout the show.
Bowser is, sometimes, an evil, cruel, sadistic, impatient, and easily-tempered manchild. He gets into his angriest side over little things, also seems to take pleasure in torturing his slave, Chef Pee Pee. This is to the point of deliberately causing pain, misery, torture, and extra work for Chef Pee Pee just so he can't be happy. In Switching Bodies, it is revealed he literally gives Bowser Junior beatings almost every day for no reason whatsoever other than his enjoyment. He can also be bent on revenge, such as when he outright murdered Mama Luigi for defeating him.
Bowser usually is a psychopath who is a danger to some people around him. This is best shown in the Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventure series, where he is fairly insane. In this series, he has raped Peach, murdered Mama Luigi, brainwashed Yoshi, Nearly killed Both Black Yoshi and Luigi, wronged Mario to the point of no longer wanting to live, slit the throat of a Goomba for petty teasing, sent Crack Bear to murder Mario and Mama Luigi, attempted to sacrifice Peach to Eagle, and much more.
This also includes videos such as Bowser Junior's Birthday Cake, where he threatens to cut Chef Pee Pee's penis and feed it to Bowser Junior. Or Bowser Junior's Summer School, where he threatens to murder Chef Pee Pee if Bowser Junior fails his exam. He also showed no remorse for the evil he committed, and it is easily some of the worst and most evil threats Bowser Has ever made in his entire life.
Bowser is a sore loser. This is best shown in Bowser Junior's Easter Egg Hunt, where he cheats by beating up Bowser Junior, having Chef Pee Pee hide the eggs and tell him where they are, breaking his own rules, and yelling at Toad because Toad found more. And once Bowser Junior found the golden Easter egg, Bowser breaks down crying. This is mentioned and brought up again in Bowser Junior's Easter Wish! when he left the area due to his shame of being beaten by Bowser Junior.
Bowser also is a hypocrite. This is shown in Black Yoshi's Koolaid when Bowser orders a medium rare steak from Chef Pee Pee, but once it is cooked claims that he ordered a hot dog since Bowser realized that he did not want steak pretty much leading to Chef Pee Pee complaining. In Bowser Goes To The Movies!, Bowser is somewhat loud and obnoxious during the movie, but leaves and complains how others were loud and obnoxious during the movie.
Bowser also can be a well meaning but problem causing comedic relief character. Sometimes he's used for comedy, and his stupider and nicer side is explored. This is best shown in the Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures series. This also ties in with the totally insane Bowser with crazy antics from the Bowser Juice Infomercials, and Toad Away.
Bowser can also be an extremely over caring parent who spoils his son rotten. This was mainly explored in Bowser Junior's Macaroni and in Bowser Junior's Broken Leg. This is possibly the least prominent part of Bowser's personality.
Bowser has also punished his son on occasion such as in Bowser Junior's Punishment!.
Bowser also can be an extremely obsessed super fan of Charleyyy and Friends franchise. He sometimes puts it over his family and friends, straining his relationship with his son. In the first few appearances of Charleyyy and Friends, he was merely fond of the show rather than obsessed with it.
Bowser had been shown on occasion to be racially biased against African Americans. He accused Black Yoshi of kidnapping Peach because he is a black man. In Black Yoshi's Job, he was reluctant to hire Black Yoshi as a Babysitter because of his African American Heritage. He also called Black Yoshi "Blackey" after getting angry over Black Yoshi not letting Bowser ride him (because Yoshi was letting Mario ride him, making Bowser jealous). Ironically, he idolizes Charleyyy who is black.
Bowser has also been shown to have somewhat sexist views against females. In The Big Thanksgiving, he gets Mario to stop trying to save Peach because "women sometimes just need to be quiet", implying he doesn't think they can contribute to a conversation or be useful like men can.
Bowser also can be an extremely annoying person to the point that it makes him an unpleasant person to be around. Bowser showed he was almost as immature as his son in the end of Bowser Junior's Happy Meal. But the best example of this was Bowser Goes To The Movies!, where he single-handily ruined the movie for the entire room of viewers.
Bowser shows signs of suffering from anti-social personality disorder. Being cruel to animals is one of the first signs of ASPD, and Bowser shows this. In Bowser Junior's Pet, Bowser is overly cruel to both the Skunk and the Rabbid beating both to death by swiping his claws and biting his flesh at one. Another sign is not caring about your family. Bowser barely cares for Bowser Junior. He also outright states he hopes his mother Margaret will die soon so he will get the insurance money in Chef Poo Poo's Kitchen Disaster, as well as forgets his moms birthday and gives her a last minute Mother's Day gift due to lack of preparation. Another sign is being "sexually deviant". Bowser is in a "smash and dash on occasion" relationship with Peach, but has had multiple ex-wives, watches pornography, as well hiring a stripper named Candy to strip for him. This shows that he isn't very loyal to any of his sources of attraction. And another sign is his remorseless murders and his enjoyment of other's suffering. Bowser gets a sense of joy from Chef Pee Pee's suffering. Bowser also has murdered many characters over his time, and shows no remorse whatsoever from any of the murders, Also in some videos He relishes in it.
Bowser can also be considered as a TV personality due to his commercials and infomercials. He has also shown to occasionally be a gluttonous eater.
Likes and Dislikes
- Charleyyy and Friends
- His addiction to Charleyyy is also ruining his relationship with Bowser Junior.
- Bowser Junior
- Kidnapping Peach (formerly)
- Being evil (sometimes)
- Abusing Bowser Junior
- Green apples
- Sex with "Chef Pee Pee"
- Annoying Chef Pee Pee
- This is also why Chef Pee Pee hates Bowser.
- Putting Peanut Butter On Chompy.
- Candy twerking
- Viewing turtle pornography
- Joseph's Mom
- Joseph's voodoo doll
- Trix cereal
- His TV
- Judy (Love interest)
- Mudering Childeren
- Child Abuse
- Child Neglect
- Child Abandonment
- Junior Grounded
- Wishing Junior's Death
- Charleyyy and Friends being cancelled or go on hiatus
- Chef Pee Pee slacking off from his job
- Bowser Junior's stupid mischief
- Being fooled by Mario
- Red apples
- Doofy The Dragon
- Fishy and Friends (formerly)
- Harleyyy and Friends (in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures.)
- His ex-wife Sheila Perkins.
- Dorito and Frosted Flake casseroles.
- Bowser Junior's Grades
- His father
- Puss in his house
- Cotton Balls
- Junior breaking stuff
- Junior Make A Mess
- The Eagle
- Bowser Junior
- Black Yoshi
- Koopa Troopa
- Chef Pee Pee (debatable)
- Mama Luigi
How To Save Princess Peach, The Black Yoshi Way?
The Final Battle
Black Yoshi's Koolaid
The Sticky Situation (off screen)
Evil Chef Pee Pee! (revived)
Bowser Junior's Package!
The Magical Button! (revived)
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Bowser is shown to be somewhat abusive to his son. But in some cases. He's shown to have an okay relationship with Bowser Jr.
Chef Pee Pee
Bowser and Chef Pee Pee have a bad relationship. Bowser forces Chef Pee Pee to cook, and if Chef Pee Pee doesn't get the cooking right or somewhat messes up, Bowser abuses Chef Pee Pee.
Bowser is shown to have a hate relationship with Mario. Mario and Bowser hate each other but in some cases he is seen to have a bit of a friendship with him, like in the Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures series were he is shown helping Mario in their adventure.
Bowser has not had many romantic relationships throughout the series. Toward the beginning of the series, Bowser constantly kidnapped Peach so she would become his girlfriend and/or wife. This led Peach to dislike him, and she went for Mario instead. When Peach became pregnant in season 2, Mario was convinced that she would conceive his child when it was in fact Bowser's child - Bowser Junior. After Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures, Bowser tried to reconcile with Mario and Peach but he never made up for what he did, leading Mario to rival him. In The Koopa Kids!, it is revealed that Bowser may have had five children with his ex-wife Sheila Perkins. In Super Bowl Commercials, Bowser mentions another one of his ex-wives, Sharon, who apparently "left him for a black guy" because he was "bigger and better."
Bowser's most prominent romantic relationship is with Peach. In the earlier days, Bowser kidnaped Peach due to an undying love for Peach (that was not mutual). Their relationship has since smoothed over slightly, with no distinct conflict during the Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures Series. But according to Mario's Beautiful Date, Bowser and Peach have a "smash and dash on occasion", meaning they have sex every now and then, but aren't exactly a thing yet.
Bowser also hired Candy to strip for him, showing he was most likely romantically (or at least physically) attracted to her.
Servants and slaves
Over the course of the series, Bowser has had many servants, minions, and slaves. They serve him, making him one of the most protected and served SuperMarioLogan characters of all time.
- Chef Pee Pee (Chef and multiple other jobs)
- Jackie Chu (2nd Chef)
- Crack Bear (Minion)
- Mama Luigi (Zombie)
- Peach (Sometimes)
- Craig The Devil (Former replacement Chef)
- Carlos (Illegal immigrant former replacement Chef)
- Goomba (Minion)
- Koopa Troopa (Minion)
- Goomba Max (Minion)
- Various other Koopa's
- Various other Goomba's
- Brooklyn Guy (Former replacement Chef)
- Goodman (Former replacement Chef)
- Toad (Former double agent in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures)
- Secret Koopa (Minion)
- Fake Mario
- Fake Luigi
- Shy Guy
(Note: every one of these are only in the Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures).
- Revival abilities
- ability to turn anyone evil
- Fire breath
- lightning strike
- ability to make things disappear
- ability to give people his powers
- The Force
Weapons and Artillery
- Knife (Bowser mostly uses this to threaten someone.)
- Belt (not made as a weapon, but Bowser uses it as one mostly to punish someone, especially Bowser Junior.)
- Lightsaber (Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures only)
- Hammer (Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures only)
- The Force (Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures only)
- Fighting. Bowser has shown himself to be able to beat up most characters, only evenly matched with Mama Luigi.
- Intimidation. In some videos Bowser is an intimidating character and startles some viewers . Also ominous music plays whenever he interacts with other characters.
- Shooting. In Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures, he successfully shot and Overall Killed Mama Luigi.
- Explosion endurance. He Is Shown to survive even the most dangerous explosions those of which put him into a coma for 9 months.
- Singing. In Luigi's Secret, he sang with great talent with Mama Luigi (although he may have been lip syncing)
- Fire breath. Since Bowser is a Reptile He Can breath fire.
- Speed. In Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb adventures Bowser Is shown to be an athletic Runner. He can run up to 7 1/2 Miles in 45 minutes.
- Minions. Although this isn't a talent, Bowser has a whole army of minions at his disposal, to the point where he can kill them because he has so many.
Bowser is generally well received by the fans of SuperMarioLogan. However, many fans think that he is getting too many appearances, like Bowser Junior and Chef Pee Pee. Also, some fans hate Bowser due to him abusing Bowser Junior and torturing Chef PeePee.
Bowser is GamecubeDude's favorite SML character.
- Compared to his Nintendo self, Bowser is a pretty hyper guy himself, but it was made for SuperMarioLogan.
- In Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures, Bowser was the main antagonist and was mostly seen as Mario's arch-rival until Bowser's Biggest Fear, when he started watching Charleyyy and Friends non-stop.
- Bowser hardly spends any time with his son and forces Chef Pee Pee to carter to him instead. In The Fishing Trip! however, he realizes that he's becoming a bad parent and decides to do better.
- He is the 1st character to be mentioned alot in videos
- Bowser is addicted to soap operas, as revealed in Bowser's Biggest Fear.
- Although Bowser and his son are both turtles, Bowser's mom is in fact a human, however, it is revealed in Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures Season 3 Episode 3, that Bowser is adopted, this also means that he and the Mario Bros. are brothers.
- Like Chef Pee Pee, Bowser has appeared in a lot of videos lately, even more than Chef Pee Pee himself, because Bowser has videos of his own, but almost every Chef Pee Pee video he is also in.
- Bowser is implied to be homosexual in Mother's Day!, SuperPowers!, and 1 2 Switch Bodies!
- But considering he is shown to be straight in the rest of the series, it could be construed as a joke or maybe he's bisexual.
- Bowser has killed 12 characters.
- Bowser is a very bad chef. Examples include Bowser's Dilemma and Bowser's Thanksgiving, when he has to cook because Chef Pee Pee leaves. He is shown to make huge messes and can't cook a donut without it turning into toast. His universal counterpart, Chef Bowser, also proves it too.
- Bowser hates red apples because they remind him of Mario, and loves green ones,
- Its odd however that green apples don't remind Bowser of Luigi.
- Most of the time when Bowser interacts with other characters, there is ominous and dramatic violin music in the background.
- He claims himself to be the #1 Charleyyy and Friends fan.
- On Facebook near the release of Bowser Junior's Easter Wish, it was revealed at Logan lost the original Bowser plush.
- On Facebook just before the release of Pokemon Part 4, Logan announced that he had bought a Bowser plush from a fan.
- He does not have a driver's license as revealed in Bowser's Video Game.
- However, he is shown driving his car in other videos.
- Bowser is afraid of Bananas after watching the horror movies Man with a Banana and it's sequel Man with a Banana 2. If Bowser sees one, he gets extremely scared, and tries to get rid of it. This happened in Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy adventures, when he had to go get a banana, but destroyed it instead. Bowser is also afraid of empty milk containers after watching the horror movie No Milk. Unlike his fear of bananas, this one is never mentioned again.
- In Bowser Loses A Tooth, he claimed to be 312 years old. This is impossible, because he stated his mom was turning 200 in Chef Poo Poo's Kitchen Disaster!, but if he's her son, he can't be older than her.
- In Bowser Junior's Flu Shot!, it is implied that he had a history of heroin abuse.
- In Black Yoshi's Money Problem!, he says that he robbed a gas station as a teenager.
- In SuperPowers!, it is confirmed that he is bisexual.
- In Cody's Sister!, it is revealed Bowser sometimes gets drunk and beats Bowser Junior, meaning that he could be a alcoholic.
- In The Sticky Situation, Bowser Junior says that Bowser does not drink coffee.
- In Bowser Junior's Clown Car!, Bowser stated he graduated High School in 1985. This confirms that he was born in 1967.
- In late 2013 to early 2014, Bowser became very shouty and comedic, In late 2014 to early 2015 Bowser became bossy, violent, crawl and cruel, in late 2015 to early 2016 Bowser became friendly and less violent.
- Bowser's secret wish is to let Charleyyy and Friends make a game called "CharleyyyKart"
- While Bowser is shown to be violent in so most videos, alignmemt depends on the video. The best example of this is in Bowser Junior's Imaginary Friend! where he is shown to be very polite to Junior.
- In Bowser Junior's All Nighter!, it is revealed that Bowser gets welfare checks, like Black Yoshi.
- In Bowser Junior's Playtime Problem, Bowser is shown to be very prone to sunburns.
- The Bowser plush used in every video is a rare Mario Party 5 plush, worth 75-130 dollars on eBay. It is unknown how he got the plushes, Logan probably bought them when they were still in stock in the Nintendo World Store in 2007.
- He seems to be the most idiotic SML Character (along with Jeffy) due to plenty of reasons:
- He doesn't care about his family, friends, or anything else, but Charleyyy & Friends.
- He locked Cody and Joseph in the closet just to make his mother think that he has a good son, while Cody and Joseph probably wouldn't do anything to make her think that Bowser Junior is a awful child.
- He told Bowser Junior to NOT go trick or treating just because of a accident, while Bowser could have just checked his candy.
- He told Junior to go outside because there are monsters, which aren't even real.
- He tried to kill himself just because Charleyyy & Friends got cancelled.
- He beat his son just because he made a mess, while he shouldn't have since he broke his arm (and he treated him well when he broke his leg.)
- He didn't recognize Junior when Brooklyn T. Guy asked him if he was his son.
- He thought that Cody and Joseph were going to kill him and his son during the Purge.
- He kicked Chef Pee Pee out during the Purge, but however, this was a very bad idea since the apartment was his only home, and if he didn't have Brooklyn T. Guy help him, he could have died.
- He decided to stay in the apartment when it was about to be stink bombed, while the bomb is poisonous.
- He thinks that laser tag is dangerous
- He thinks you only have one birthday.
- He was a ten time Easter egg hunting champion. His title was taken by Junior.
- When Logan lost his original Bowser plush, a fan had donated one to Logan as the newer Bowser donated by the fan had dark green skin instead of light green skin from the old one
- He could represent as "Sloth", due to his laziness and does nothing but watch TV.
- His favorite holiday is revealed to be thanksgiving in The Big Thanksgiving along with Junior and Margaret
- He murder a total of 11 people making him murder the fourth most people besides Bowser Junior, Does Bad Things Guy and Black Yoshi.
- He has all seven deadly sins divided in episodes (Gluttony (He eats the salad wrap like a bararian dog in Bowser's Salad Wrap), Lust (His pansexual behavior), Wrath (You get the point), Greed (He pays Chef Pee Pee below the minimum wage which is a quarter a week.), Sloth (He sits in bed and does nothing but watch Charleyyy), Envy ( He breaks down in tears after losing to Junior in the Easter Egg Hunt) and Pride (He beats Junior in Fools Ball and furiously gloated at him)
This is the poll for Bowser. Do not edit the poll or this section of the page.