| Please note the following:
He is the most common character in the series. He is the secondary deuteragonist of the series but he is the main protagonist of the Bowser Jr. Summer School videos and The School videos.
In his first appearance, Baby Mutant Turtles, he is the main antagonist.
Bowser Junior's personality was extremely variant in earlier videos and over time has had numerous different sides to him. Over his 5 years of appearing, he has been stupid, manipulative, energetic, immature, naughty, troublesome, selfish, demanding, whiny, bothersome, retarded, semi-racist, annoying, and not very smart. He bothered and annoyed everyone around the house, especially Chef Pee Pee, and always caused a disruption that usually leads to Bowser yelling at Chef Pee Pee for it. Whenever he asks for something, he usually asks Chef Pee Pee for it. On many occasions, he asks for something very stupid such as in Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack when he asks Chef Pee Pee to buy him a snack at the gas station even though there is a mountain of snacks to eat at the house. In earlier videos He was also a somewhat picky eater and was also a spoiled brat because in Bowser Junior's Summer Vacation, he demanded Chef Pee Pee to buy him all the trains but he only got two from the store. Junior loves his Train toy Thomas a lot, so he gets very sad if he loses it as shown in Bowser Junior Loses Thomas, He also gets rabies and starts acting weird in Bowser Junior Gets Rabies!. When the squirrel bit him, he turned into a wild animal and was foaming at the mouth. Chef Pee Pee gave him a pill and that made Junior feel better and then he bit him. At the end of the video, Bowser Junior said that "Chef Pee Pee was having "babies" himself.
One of the most notable things about Junior is how he has changed over time. In his first appearances in 2013-14 when Junior was a spoiled brat who portrayed a general child that age. Over the next few years, Junior started to become smarter, but still was stupid sometimes when he was with Joseph and Cody. Since Bowser Junior has turned 8, he has been quite a bit more mature. One notable video with this was "The Baby Project" where Junior was strongly encouraged to do as good as possible and fighting the retartedness of Jeffy. It is a very unique aspect how Junior is growing over time.
It's pretty apparent that Junior has some serious mental instability (or it is typical for a child his age), if anything happens that may affect him badly, or something doesn't go his way, he will react in very unhinged and insane episodes. As seen in Bowser Junior's Punishment! Junior was placed in the corner for five minutes and he was acting all weird, and in Bowser Junior Loses Thomas! he lost Thomas and was sad all day. In Bowser Junior Needs Glasses! Junior wore glasses and his friends made fun of him so he read a medical book and got smarter and thinks he's smarter than everyone. In Bowser Junior's Flu Shot! Junior was scarred after he got his flu shot and was on a wheelchair and wore a cast on his leg where he got his flu shot and claims to have been "shot" by the Brooklyn guy. And in Bowser Junior's Cookies! He left a sticky note which had cookies written on the fridge and was hoping for Chef Pee Pee to get him cookies but Chef Pee Pee said that he didn't see it and Junior kept repeating he didn't see it and placed sticky notes all over the house and the car. It’s also noted that Junior doesn’t have a sense of empathy because he told Joseph to stop crying over his “dead” mom in Bowser Junior Sneaks Into A Movie!
On several occasions, he is found to be racially rejudice to black people. This is evident in Black Yoshi's Job (Black Yoshi is asked to babysit Junior while Bowser and Chef Pee Pee go to the hospital) when Junior is surprised to see Black Yoshi walk up to him while he is playing with his dinosaurs. Junior cries, "Oh my god! Black Guy! Don't take my money! Protect me, dinosaurs!" Black Yoshi then asks, "Why is everyone in this house so racist?" There is another occasion in Bowser Junior's 6th Birthday after he opens the door to let Cody and his family inside, not expecting Cody to have a black step-father.
Junior is also known for sharing false stories. For example, in Bowser Junior's Flu Shot!, He explains to Joseph and Cody that a guy came in with a gun, shot Bowser and Chef Pee Pee, and getting shot in the knee. Also, in No Crust!, he explains to the Brooklyn Guy that Chef Pee Pee used a chainsaw to "kill" his sandwich, in reality, all he did was cut the crust. In Chef Pee Pee The Octopus!, he falsely said Chef Pee Pee wants to be an octopus.
He has made extremely poor choices on more than one occasion such as in Bowser Junior gets Rabies and Bowser Junior's Doll like trying to pet a rabid squirrel and trying to throw water bombs in the house respectively and lacks common sense which leads to him being half dumb.
However, despite all of this, even Junior is capable of genuine kindness. The shining example of this is when he felt bad for Chef Pee Pee's suffering on his birthday, and as an apology, threw a surprise birthday party for him, with Joseph and Cody's help. He even apologizes for treating Chef Pee pee badly for the entire time they've known each other (although, thanks to the new status quo, this is rendered redundant via negative continuity).
Despite being a generally dumb character, he has shown to act smart on some occasions such as Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 5 where he states that blue stars are hotter than red stars, in Cool Cody! where Bowser Junior figures out how to change Cody back to normal, in Bowser Junior's Bad Luck! he states that superstitions are not real and that all the bad luck he was getting were coincidences, in Bowser Junior's Piggy Bank! he knows how to stop his dad from getting arrested without getting himself in trouble and in Broken where he has the idea to put the one-piece tuxedo on Ken and give it to Cody so he stops crying. Along with Joseph, Bowser Junior keeps trying to prove to Cody that Ken is a doll and that the Sun is a planet (although he no longer argue this after Bowser Junior Goes To The Sun!).He also uses a bowling ball,a trail of cheezitz,a oven,a golden watch,and a electrified doorknob as a trap to kill 3 robbers (1 survived but was imprisoned).
He doesn't act much bratty anymore, as he improved from military school. He's also simply grown up in the past few years, as he was just 4 in his first modern appearance.
The Clown Car was a present given to Bowser before his father left for war. Bowser kept the Clown Car in a storage box until years later, when he decided to search through it. Bowser Junior saw the Clown Car and wanted to use it, but Bowser denied his request. When Bowser was away, with the help of Cody and Joseph, Bowser Junior managed to steal it and fly in it. He then shot a cannon ball on the glass table, eventually leading his father to give Junior one final chance but was sent to military school After he destroyed the remains of Bowser's cat. After military school, Joseph gave Bowser Junior the Clown Car to break the glass table once again to revert him back to his original personality.
Despite being young, he has a criminal record. Most crimes are lack of common sense and revenge. (But he can't be convicted of the crimes due to his age)
- Murder - In Bowser Junior's Package and Evil Chef Pee and Home Alone 1 and 2, Junior murders both Bowser, Chef Pee Pee, Ringo, Simmons and Sharon. He also ate Jeffy's two kids in Jeffy Has Kids!. He also murdered the main titular character like Drawing Jeffy (character) in Drawing Jeffy! and Scooter in Jeffy's Clone!
- Animal Cruelty - In The Dog Show, Junior states he hits Chompy a lot.
- Child Abuse - In Bowser Junior's Playtime 4 and 5, he shakes Phoebe, hits her and cooks her alive. (Although it was pretend)
- Arson - Junior started a bushfire on the 4th of July with illegal fireworks. He also, along with Joseph burned down his school in Bowser Junior’s 1st Grade Part 5.
- Kidnapping - He along with Jeffy and Cody kidnapped Santa Claus and held him hostage.
- Underage Driving - In Bowser Junior's Addiction, he uses the car to get to Starbucks.
- Identity Fraud- He fakes being an adult when getting fireworks, lightsabers and lottery tickets.
- Poisoning - He puts bleach in Chef Pee Pee's Sprite.
- Theft - Bowser Junior has been shown to rob many, including Joseph in Finders Keepers!and Jeffy in Jeffy's Fidget Spinner!.
- Genocide - In The Mystery Safe! He nukes the North Pole, killing many inhabitants.
- Fraud - He faked the Loch Ness monster footage.
- Attempted Theft - He tried to steal a chocolate bar from the gas station in Bowser Junior’s Candy Bar.
- Racism - He called a Tyrone and Fernando a “N***a” and he called Canadians “Stupid”. He also sang the Me Chinese song.
- Assisted Murder - He pretends to save Chef Pee Pee's life as Loan Dolphin pretended to shoot him but ended up refusing to block 2 shots and so letting Chef Pee Pee get bipped.
- Attempted Murder - He tried to kill Joseph in Bowser Junior's Daddy Problem!.
- False Claim in Chef Pee Pee's New Job! he reported a false claim about Chef Pee Pee.
Chef Pee Pee
In earlier videos Bowser Junior always annoyed Chef Pee Pee with his stupid requests, making Chef Pee Pee hate him. Because of this, sometimes when Junior is about to do something that could be dangerous in some way, Chef Pee Pee hopes he kills Junior in the process, but sadly for Chef Pee Pee, this never happens. He also annoys him by asking to play toys with him. Junior loves spending time with Chef Pee Pee but he never showed love back to Junior.
Bowser Junior always interrupts his dad while he watches Charleyyy and Friends. Bowser occasonly likes his son, but he hates when he annoys him. He basically annoys him a lot and sometimes it leads to Bowser getting on him and on more than one occasion abuse him Despite this, he gets along with his dad okay and loves his dad very much and strives to be like him.
Bowser Junior and Joseph (With his last name being "His friend from school") are friends that mostly meet at school or at Junior's home to play toys. What often happens is, if somebody is cooler than Junior, Joseph is on their side rather than on Junior's side.
Bowser Junior and Cody get along pretty well with each other. Like Joseph, he invites Cody to his house regularly. There are times when Bowser Junior is really mean and harsh to Cody. Cody keeps trying to tell him the truth about things (like the Sun being a star, Pluto no longer being a planet or the Earth being round), but Junior's nonsensical logic and denial makes it hard for Cody to reason with him.
Even though they rarely interact with each other, they seem to get along quite well in the recent episodes. In Bowser Junior's Game Night 3, They can get along well when yelling at Jeffy . They often get along well too in Jeffy's Birthday! and Smart Jeffy and say that whenever Junior is around, Jeffy gets less involved with him. However, in Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventure, Mario implied that he hated Junior. Despite that, in the recent video, they often get along well.
Bowser Junior met Jeffy in Bowser Junior's Game Night 3 and have shared a good relationship ever since. In recent videos, the two have played together more and usually have fun doing stupid stuff together, and Jeffy and Junior very rarely have arguments, they usually forget about it and move on.
In Jeffy Loses His Teeth! he caused Jeffy to lose his teeth by using Jeffy's mouth as a tee for playing T-Ball and hitting him with the bat.
However, in Jeffy Has Kids! Jeffy shouted at Junior for killing Pusshole and Pusshole 2, who were Jeffy's kids.
In Jeffy's Pokemon Card! though, Junior developed a hatred for Jeffy when Jeffy came up with terrible tricks and ideas with a card that Junior desired.
But it's unknown if these two characters share a good relationship or not.
Junior has dark black eyes with white pupils on the underside. He wears a large bib and four small bracelets with two on each arm. He has chubby arms and legs and slightly long fingernails. He also inherits his father's red hair and pale yellow skin.
Likes and Dislikes
- Hot girls
- Annoying Chef Pee Pee and Cody
- Thomas and Friends
- Doofy The Dragon
- Hanging out with his friends (Joseph, Jeffy and Cody, mostly)
- Theme parks
- Video games
- The Puppy
- My Little Pony Coloring Book
- His dad
- McDonald's Happy Meals
- Mountain Dew
- Hawaiian Punch
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Tootsie Rolls
- Sandwiches with crust
- Food and snacks
- Chuck E. Cheese's
- Chips Ahoy brand Cookies
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Eating caterpillars
- Microwaving butterflies
- Walt Disney World
- Rosalina (One sided attraction)
- Joseph (Best Friend)
- Jeffy (Best Friend)
- Throwing stuff
- The color pink
- Insulting Cody and Judy
- Drawing Jeffy (sometimes)
- Hawaiian Punch
- PlayStation 4
- Board games
- Having Game nights with friends
- Discovering mythical creatures
- Watching Dr.FinkleShitz
- Cartoon Network
- Mickey Mouse
- Flintstone Vitamins
- Cool Stuff
- Being a Grown Up
- Hubba Bubba Gum
- Gummy Worms
- Being a T-Rex
- Root Beer
- Pinching Someone
- Poliwhirl (Favourite Pokemon, he is later revealed to love the whole evolution line)
- Politoad EX
- The New House
- Getting Superpowers
- Candy bars (such as Hersheys)
- His Dad's Clown Car
- Karoke Machine
- Toys R Us (formerly, due to bankruptcy in 2018)
- Credit Cards
- Water Balloons
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Saying the N-word
- Calling The Sun A Planet
- Starbucks Coffee
- Fidget Spinners
- All Star by Smash Mouth (Favourite song)
- Orange Juice
- Cheese sticks
- Donald Trump
- His dad abusing him
- Seeing Chef Pee Pee and his dad get angry at him
- Getting bullied and picked on by somebody (yet he has no problem doing that to others)
- The Ugly Red One
- Not getting his way
- Boring stuff
- Chef Pee Pee's cooking
- Doing his homework
- Losing Chompy
- Loan Dolphin
- The Squirrel
- Losing his stuff
- Big Hero 6 (and by extension Baymax)
- His dad sending him to Military School
- Military School
- Sandwiches with no crust
- Thomas being destroyed by the Brooklyn Guy
- Charleyyy and Friends
- Getting beat up for saying the n-word
- Cotton balls
- Getting blackmailed by Cody
- Green Beans (just like Jeffy)
- Corn Dogs
- Nazi Cheeseburger
- Fidget Spinners
- Bully Bill
- Bulbasaur and Ivysaur
- Friends being cooler than him
- Being Grounded (Bowser Junior's Cheeseburger, Bowser Junior's Playtime Problem, Bowser's Broken TV, The Sticky Situation, Bowser Junior Sneaks Out, Bowser Junior's Doll, and Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday only)
- Having Broken Leg
- Cody denying his ideas
- Losing his toys (Sometimes)
- Evil Ken
- Getting Glasses
- Flu Shots
- The Ouija Board
- The Purge
- His Dad (sometimes)
- The Shark
- Getting Punished (Occasionally)
- Missing a Birthday (Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday only)
- Cody's house
- Joseph living in his house
- Getting Stuck
- KEN puns
- Chef Pee Pee dying
- Listening to Cody
- Cody's mom
- Poliwag (formerly)
- Apple Slices
- Cody (sometimes)
- The Wii U
- Losing his voice
- Little Caesars
- Toys R Us going out of business
- Zebra Cakes
- Not having a mom
- Black People
- Crusty (formerly)
- Stinky (formerly)
- Rabbid (formerly)
- The Puppy (formerly)
- Wormy (formerly)
- Melvin (formerly)
- Goldfish (formerly)(co-owned with Bowser)
- Parrot (formerly)(co-owned with Bowser)
This Shows How Many Times Does Bowser Junior’s Dies.
Types Of Deaths: Normal, Off-Screen, Possibly, Presumably, Debatable.
Revived: Came To Live
- Baby Mutant Turtle (normal) (Burned To Death)
- Bowser's Thanksgiving (normal) (Died in House Explosion)
- Bowser Junior's Bubble Bath (normal) (Killed By a Shark
- Bowser Junior's Sleepover (presumably) (Killed by Chica)
- Cody's Sleepover (possibly) (Killed by a Possessed Thomas)
- Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4 (normal) (Ran Over by Bowser)
- Bowser Junior's Addiction (off-screen) (Crashes Car)
- The Warp Pipe! (normal) (Gets killed underground)
- Bowser Junior’s Nerf War (normal) (Shot By Jeffy)
- Bowser Junior's Halloween Problem! (possibly) (Killed by Freddy)
- Bowser Junior's Lightsaber! (normal) (Killed by Yoda)
- The Ouija Board! (off-screen) (Killed by a Possessed Ken)
- Bowser Junior Goes To The Sun! (normal) (Burned to death after going into the sun)
- Black Yoshi The Assistant! (off-screen) (Shot by Black Yoshi)
- Netflix and Kill (off-screen) (Killed By Girl)
- Pinch! Pinch! Pinch! (normal) (Shot By Brooklyn Guy after pinching Him)
- Jeffy's Tantrum! (debatable, since he had every opportunity to get out of the rope he accidentally hung himself with)
- The Magical Button! (normal, revived)
- Bowser Junior's Allergy! (normal) (Exploded after finding out that 60% of his body is water)
- The Fortune Cookies! (possibly) (wishes to be a rocket and crashes into Jupiter)
- Bowser's Goldfish! (possibly) (Killed by Goldfish
- Jeffy Plays Fornite (normal) (Shot by Jeffy)
- Jeffy's Energy Drink (normal, revived) (Drank too much Energy Drinks)
- Even though his name is "Bowser Junior," he's rarely called that but he is mostly called "Junior".
- In some cases, Junior would represent "Envy", judging the fact that he has been feeling selfish from Cody (including his large box of crayons).
- Logan has stated in a Chilly vlog that the current plush for Bowser Junior will be retired soon because it has a scorch mark on his face from Bowser Junior's Fireworks! that Logan doesn't want people to notice.
- In Junior's early appearance, his behavior is somewhat similar to that of Eric Cartman from South Park, most likely due to their spoiled bratty, and antagonistic behavior.
- Logan has said that Junior is his favorite character because he brings out his inner kid.
- In his earlier appearances, he was almost bossy.
- His favorite superhero is Spider-Man. In Bowser Junior's Halloween, Junior and Joseph were both dressed like Spider-Man and in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!, his birthday party was Spider-Man themed.
- Bowser Junior's gamer tag is "GetRektFgtLol", but it was reported because he kept ruthlessly insulting everyone, especially Black Yoshi .
- Bowser Junior has burned down more buildings than any other character in the series with 2, including the original house, and his first-grade school.
- If you type "Bowser Junior" on YouTube's search bar, Bowser Junior Gets Sick! is the first thing that appears while Logan's channel icon is the third thing that appears.
- Bowser Junior has had more birthday episodes than any other character in the series with 4. He's also had the most highlight for aging, showing his birth in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, and bringing him back at 2 years old, and now is 9 years old.
- One time, Bowser Junior locked himself in his closet for a week straight.
- In one episode, Bowser Junior Needs Glasses!, he is shown that he needs contacts in his eyes to see.
- In a Dabhdude live stream, Logan stated that the reason Junior is in so many videos is because it's hard to think of ideas for the other characters.
- He pronounces "Ever" as "Evur" sometimes due to his unusual speech.
- His favorite song is "All Star" by Smash Mouth.
- The reason why he got sent to military school is because he got into Bowser's clown car and broke the glass table in the video Bowser Junior's Clown Car!, and also in the video, Cody's Revenge!, he got blackmailed for throwing a temper tantrum after losing a game of Chess, throwing Ken, breaking a bowl of Raisin Bran, screaming and behaving badly, and breaking a jar that was in tribute to Mittens.
- His theme song is "Get Outside" by Jason Farnham.
- Bowser Junior's birth sign is Libra.
- It was revealed in Bowser Junior's Biggest Fear!, that Junior had sidonglobophobia (fear of cotton balls).
- He does hate Big Hero 6, Because he is voiced by Logan Thirtyacre , and Logan hates Big Hero 6. Bowser Junior and Mario are personas of Logan, and often portray his character through these characters.
- His favorite number could possibly be seven, due to him thinking there were 7 pins in Truth or Dare, He claims that he can stay up until 7 AM in Bowser Junior's All Nighter, and there are 7 parts of the Bowser Junior's Summer School series. When he asked for Chef Pee Pee to make food, he said to pick one meal most of the time he'll say "How about seven?" In Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 1 when Bowser Junior wanted to get a zillion boxes of Doofy-O's to find the knife, though Chef Pee Pee didn't have a zillion dollars he said "Well um... How about seven?" In Bowser Junior’s Summer Vacation when Chef Pee Pee denied Junior on getting a million toys he said: “How about seven?”
- In SuperPowers 2, it was confirmed that Junior was adopted by Bowser, but the episode may not be cannon, due to one of the characters dying, and reappearing later.
- Bowser Junior is the 1st person to break world record before Shrek.
- Despite having the second most death right behind Toad(see List of character deaths, Bowser Junior murdered the most people (22 people) right behind Does Bad Things Guy. (30 people)
- Junior has The Most Deaths In The SML Franchise So Far With 23 Deaths
- It is revealed that Bowser Junior is one of Logan's favorite characters along with Brooklyn T. Guy in one of dabhdude' Livestream 
- Junior's favorite Pokemon is Poliwhirl, coincidentally this is also Satoshi Tajiri's (The creator of Pokemon) favorite Pokemon
- Junior is stated to be based off Haleigh, Logan and Lance's younger half sister, more so in earlier episodes where he was defined more as bratty and bossy.
- Its possible he has Bipolar disorder as he sometimes overreacts and has mood swings frequently.
- ↑ Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaUoQ5iMSNA&t=385s)
- ↑ Bowser Junior's Homework (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ZSVSrYkY0)
- ↑ "Junior talk discussion with Logan" Dabhdude. YouTube. 2015.