This page needs to be cleaned up in order to follow SuperMarioLogan Wiki's Manual of Style. You can help the wiki by cleaning up. Please remove this template when finished.
Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
|“||So guys, what do you wanna do today?||”|
— Bowser Junior to Cody and Joseph from nearly all current episodes.
Bowser Bernard Junior , but usually simply referred to as Bowser Junior, is a main character in SuperMarioLogan. He is the most common character in the series. He is the secondary dueteragonist of the series but he is the main protagonist of the Bowser Jr Side Videos, and he is the unbeloved son of Bowser, but is usually parented by Chef Pee Pee. His best friends are Joseph and Cody, and they hang out with each other pretty much all the time. In his first appearance, Baby Mutant Turtles, he is the main antagonist. He also serves as the main protagonist of the school franchise.
Junior (Playtime series)
Junior is the alter ego of Bowser Junior who debuted in Bowser Junior’s Playtime.He is a drug addict who got arrested two times for DUI.He is the Grandfather of Phoebe Father in Law of Ken Father of Sally and Ex husband of Joseph.He is stressed of his jobs got fired from two of them,forgot his anniversary, got fired from his Job Interview,and hates Sally being pregnant.He loves beers constantly cheats on his wife with Miranda and Drinks and Drive.
Bowser Junior's personality is extremely variant, and over time has had numerous different sides to him. Over his 4 years of appearing, he has been stupid, manipulative, energetic, immature, naughty, troublesome, selfish, demanding, whiny, bothersome, retarded, semi-racist, and not very smart. He bothers and annoys everyone around the house, especially Chef Pee Pee, and always causes a disruption that usually leads to Bowser yelling at Chef Pee Pee for it. Whenever he asks for something, he usually asks Chef Pee Pee for it. On many occasions, he asks for something very stupid such as in Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack when he asks Chef Pee Pee to buy him a snack at the gas station even though there is a mountain of snacks to eat at the house. He is also a somewhat picky eater as shown in many episodes. He is also a spoiled brat because in Bowser Junior's Summer Vacation, he demanded Chef Pee Pee to buy him all the trains but he only got two from the store. Junior loves his Thomas toy a lot, so he gets very sad if he loses it as shown in Bowser Junior Loses Thomas, like his dad did with Charleyyy in Bowser's Depression. Much to his loud crying, which annoys Bowser, Bowser beats him up. He also gets rabies and starts acting weird in Bowser Junior Gets Rabies!. When the squirrel bit him, he turned into a wild animal and was foaming at the mouth. Chef Pee Pee gave him a pill and that made Junior feel better and then he bit him. At the end of the video, Bowser Junior said that "Chef Pee Pee was having "babies" himself.
One of the most notable things about Junior is how he has changed over time. In his first appearances in 2013-14 when he was only 5 years old, Junior was a spoiled brat who portrayed a general child that age. Over the next few years, Junior started to become smarter, but still was stupid sometimes when he was with Joseph and Cody. Since Bowser Junior has turned 8, he has been quite a bit more mature. One notable video with this was "The Baby Project" where Junior was strongly encouraged to do as good as possible and fighting the retartedness of Jeffy. It is a very unique aspect how Junior is growing over time.
It's pretty apparent that Junior has some serious mental instability (or it is typical for a child his age), if anything happens that may affect him badly, or something doesn't go his way, he will react in very unhinged and insane episodes. As seen in Bowser Junior's Punishment! Junior was placed in the corner for 5 minutes and he was acting all weird, and in Bowser Junior Loses Thomas! he lost Thomas and was sad all day. In Bowser Junior Needs Glasses! Junior wore glasses and his friends mad fun of him so he read a medical book and got smarter and thinks he's smarter than everyone. In Bowser Junior's Flu Shot! Junior was scarred after he got his flu shot and was on a wheelchair and wore a cast on his leg where he got his flu shot and claims to have been "shot" by the Brooklyn guy. And in Bowser Junior's Cookies! He left a sticky note which had cookies written on the fridge and was hoping for Chef Pee Pee to get him cookies but Chef Pee Pee said that he didn't see it and Junior kept repeating he didn't see it and placed sticky notes all over the house and the car.
On rare occasions, he is found to be pracially rejudice to black people. This is evident in Black Yoshi's Job (Black Yoshi is asked to babysit Junior while Bowser and Chef Pee Pee go to the hospital) when Junior is surprised to see Black Yoshi walk up to him while he is playing with his dinosaurs. Junior cries, "Oh my god! Black Guy! Don't take my money! Protect me, dinosaurs!" Black Yoshi then asks, "Why is everyone in this house racist?" There is another occasion in Bowser Junior's 6th Birthday after he opens the door to let Cody and his family inside, not expecting Cody to have a black step-father.
Junior is also known for sharing false stories. For example, in Bowser Junior's Flu Shot!, He explains to Joseph and Cody that a guy came in with a gun, shot Bowser and Chef Pee Pee, and getting shot in the knee. Also, in No Crust!, he explains to the Brooklyn Guy that Chef Pee Pee used a chainsaw to "kill" his sandwich, in reality, all he did was cut the crust. In Chef Pee Pee The Octopus!, he falsely said Chef Pee Pee wants to be an octopus.
He makes extremely poor choices like trying to pet a rabid squirrel and trying to throw water bombs in the house and lacks common sense which leads to him being half dumb.
However, despite all of this, even Junior is capable of genuine kindness. The shining example of this is when he felt bad for Chef Pee Pee's suffering on his birthday, and as an apology, threw a surprise birthday party for him, with Joseph and Cody's help. He even apologizes for treating Chef Peepee badly for the entire time they've known each other (although, thanks to the new status quo, this is rendered redundant via negative continuity).
Despite being a generally dumb character, he has shown to act smart on some occasions such as Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 5 where he states that blue stars are hotter than red stars, in Cool Cody! where Bowser Junior figures out how to change Cody back to normal, in Bowser Junior's Bad Luck! he states that superstitions are not real and that all the bad luck he was getting were coincidences, in Bowser Junior's Piggy Bank! he knows how to stop his dad from getting arrested without getting himself in trouble and in Broken where he has the idea to put the one-piece tuxedo on Ken and give it to Cody so he stops crying. Along with Joseph, Bowser Junior keeps trying to prove to Cody that Ken is a doll and that the Sun is a planet (although he no longer argue this after Bowser Junior Goes To The Sun!).
He doesn't act much bratty anymore, as he improved from military school. He's also simply grown up in the past few years, as he was just 4 in his first modern appearance, but 9 now.
The Clown Car was a present given to Bowser before his father left for war. Bowser kept the Clown Car in a storage box until years later, when he decided to search through it. Bowser Junior saw the Clown Car and wanted to use it, but Bowser denied his request. When Bowser was away, with the help of Cody and Joseph, Bowser Junior managed to steal it and fly in it. He then shot a cannon ball on the glass table, eventually leading his father to send him to military school. After military school, Joseph gave Bowser Junior the Clown Car to break the glass table once again to revert him back to his original personality.
Despite being young, he has a criminal record. Most crimes are lack of common sense and revenge. (But he can't be convicted of the crimes due to his age)
- Murder - In Bowser Junior's Package and Evil Chef Pee and Home Alone 1 and 2, Junior murders both Bowser, Chef Pee Pee, Ringo, Simmons and Sharon. He also ate Jeffy's two kids in Jeffy Has Kids!.
- Animal Cruelty - In The Dog Show, Junior states he hits Chompy a lot.
- Child Abuse - In Bowser Junior's Playtime 4 and 5, he shakes Phoebe, hits her and cooks her alive.
- Terrorism - In The Mystery Safe, he nukes the North Pole, killing hundreds of animals.
- Arson Junior started a bushfire on the 4th of July with illegal fireworks.
- Underage Driving - In Bowser Junior's Addiction, he uses the car to get to Starbucks.
- Forgery - ' He fakes being an adult when getting fireworks, lightsabers and lottery tickets.
- Poisoning - He puts bleach in Chef Pee Pee's Sprite.
- Theft - Bowser Junior has been shown to rob many.
Chef Pee Pee
Bowser Junior always annoys Chef Pee Pee with his stupid requests, making Chef Pee Pee hates him. Because of this, sometimes when Junior is about to do something that could be dangerous in some way, Chef Pee Pee hopes he kills himself in the process, but sadly for Chef Pee Pee, this never happens. He also annoys him by asking to play toys with him. Junior loves spending time with Chef Pee Pee but he never showed love back to Junior
Bowser Junior usually interrupts his dad while he watches Charleyyy and Friends. Bowser usually likes his son, but he hates when he annoys him. He basically annoys him a lot and sometimes it leads to Bowser beating up his own son then sending him to time out. Despite this, he gets along with his dad okay and loves his dad very much and strives to be like him.
Bowser Junior and Joseph (With his last name being "His friend from school") are friends that mostly meet at school or at Junior's home to play toys. What often happens is, if somebody is cooler than Junior, Joseph is on their side rather than on Junior's side.
Bowser Junior and Cody get along pretty well with each other. Like Joseph, he invites Cody to his house regularly. There are times when Bowser Junior is really mean and harsh to Cody. Cody keeps trying to tell him the truth about things (like the Sun being a star, Pluto no longer being a planet or the Earth being round), but Junior's nonsensical logic and denial makes it hard for Cody to reason with him.
Even though they rarely interact with each other, they seem to get along quite well in the recent episodes. In Bowser Junior's Game Night 3, They can get along well when yelling at Jeffy . They often get along well too in Jeffy's Birthday! and Smart Jeffy and say that whenever Junior is around, Jeffy gets less involved with him. However, in Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventure, Mario implied that he hated Junior. Despite that, in the recent video, they often get along well.
Bowser Junior met Jeffy in Bowser Junior's Game Night 3 and have shared a good relationship ever since. In recent videos, the two have played together more and usually have fun doing stupid stuff together.
In Jeffy Loses His Teeth! he caused Jeffy to lose his teeth by using Jeffy's mouth as a tee for playing T-Ball and hitting him with the bat.
However, in Jeffy Has Kids! Jeffy shouted at Junior for killing Pusshole and Pusshole 2, who are Jeffy's kids.
Youtuber Kushowa says Junior has a bad influence on Jeffy.
But it's unknown if these two characters share a good relationship or not.
Likes and Dislikes
- Seeing girls boobs
- Hot girls
- Annoying Chef Pee Pee
- Thomas and Friends
- Doofy The Dragon
- Hanging out with his friends (Joseph and Cody, mostly)
- Theme parks
- Video games
- The Puppy
- My Little Pony Coloring Book
- His dad
- McDonald's Happy Meals
- Mountain Dew
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Tootsie Rolls
- Sandwiches with crust
- Food and snacks
- Chuck E. Cheese's
- Chips Ahoy brand Cookies
- Eating caterpillars
- Microwaving butterflies
- Walt Disney World
- Sword art Online
- Throwing stuff
- The color pink
- Insulting Cody and Judy.
- Drawing Jeffy (character)
- Hawaiian Punch
- Board games
- Having Game nights with friends
- Discovering mythical creatures
- Watching Dr.FinkleShitz
- Cartoon Network
- Mickey Mouse
- Flintstone Vitamins
- Cool Stuff
- Being a Grown Up
- Hubba Bubble Gum
- Gummy Worms
- Being a T-Rex
- Root Beer
- Pinching Someone
- Politoad EX
- The New House
- Getting Superpowers
- Candy bars
- His Dad's Clown Car
- Karoke Machine
- Toys R Us
- Credit Cards
- Water Balloons
- His dad abusing him
- Seeing Chef Pee Pee and his dad get angry at him
- Getting bullied and picked on by somebody (yet he has no problem doing that to others)
- Salty (The Ugly Red One)
- Not getting his way
- Boring stuff
- Doing his homework
- Losing Chompy
- Loan Dolphin
- The Squirrel
- Losing his stuff
- Big Hero 6
- Military school
- Sandwich with no crust
- Thomas being destroyed by the Brooklyn Guy
- Charleyyy and Friends
- Getting beat up for saying the n-word
- Cotton balls
- Getting blackmailed by Cody
- Green Beans
- Corn Dogs
- Nazi Cheeseburger
- Fidget Spinners
- Bully Bill
- Bulbasaur and Ivysaur
- Friends being cooler than him
- Being Grounded
- Having Broken Leg
- Cody denying his ideas
- Losing his toys
- Evil Ken
- Getting Glasses
- Flu Shots
- The Ouija Board
- The Purge
- His Dad(sometimes)
- The Shark
- Getting Punished
- Missing a Birthday
- Cody's house
- Joseph living in his house
- Getting stuck
- KEN puns
- Chef Pee Pee dying
- Listening to Cody
- Cody's mom
- Apple Slice
- Crusty (formerly)
- Stinky (formerly)
- Rabbid (formerly)
- The Puppy (formerly)
- Wormy (formerly)
- Melvin (formerly)
- Goldfish (formerly)
Baby Mutant Turtles
Bowser Junior's Bubble Bath
Bowser Junior's Sleepover (presumably)
Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4
Bowser Junior's Addiction
The Warp Pipe!
Bowser Junior's Halloween Problem! (possibly)
Bowser Junior's Lightsaber!
The Ouija Board!
Bowser Junior Goes To The Sun!
Black Yoshi The Assistant! (off screen)
Netflix and Kill
Pinch! Pinch! Pinch!
The Magical Button! (revived)
Bowser Junior's Allergy!
- Even though his name is "Bowser Junior," he's rarely called that but he is mostly called "Junior".
- In some cases, Junior would represent "Envy", judging the fact that he has been feeling selfish from Cody (including his large box of crayons).
- Logan has stated in a Chilly vlog that the current plush for Bowser Junior will be retired soon, because it has a scar in his face from Bowser Junior's Fireworks! that Logan doesn't want people to notice.
- Logan has said that Junior is his favorite character because he brings out his inner kid.
- In his earlier appearances, he was almost bossy.
- His favorite superhero is Spider-Man. In Bowser Junior's Halloween, Junior and Joseph were both dressed like Spider-Man and in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!, his birthday party was Spider-Man themed.
- Bowser Junior's gamer tag is "GetRektFgtLol", but it was reported because he kept ruthlessly insulting everyone, especially Black Yoshi .
- Bowser Junior has burned down more buildings than any other character in the series with 2, including the original house, and his first-grade school.
- If you type "Bowser Junior" on YouTube's search bar, Logan's channel icon is the first thing that appears.
- Bowser Junior has had more birthday episodes than any other character in the series with 4. He's also had the most highlight for aging, showing his birth in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, and bringing him back at 2 years old, and now is 9 years old.
- One time, Bowser Junior locked himself in his closet for a week straight.
- In one episode, Bowser Junior Needs Glasses!, he is shown that he needs contacts in his eyes to see.
- In a Dabhdude live stream, Logan stated that the reason Junior is in so many videos is because it's hard to think of ideas for the other characters.
- He says "EVUR" instead of "EVER" sometimes.
- His favorite song is "All Star" by Smash Mouth.
- The reason why he got sent to military school is because he got into Bowser's clown car and broke the glass table in the video Bowser Junior's Clown Car!, and also in the video, Cody's Revenge!, he got blackmailed for throwing a temper tantrum after losing a game of Chess, throwing a Ken doll, breaking a bowl of Raisin Bran, screaming and behaving badly, and breaking a jar that was in tribute to Mittens.
- His theme song is "Get Outside" by Jason Farnham.
- Bowser Junior's birth sign is Libra.
- It was revealed in Bowser Junior's Biggest Fear!, that Junior had sidonglobophobia (fear of cotton balls).
- He does hate Big Hero 6, Because he is voiced by Logan Thirtyacre , and Logan does hate Big Hero 6. Bowser Junior and Mario are personas of Logan, and often portray his character through these characters.
- His favorite number could possibly be seven, due to him thinking there were 7 pins in Truth or Dare, He claims that he can stay up until 7 AM in Bowser Junior's All Nighter, and there are 7 parts of the Bowser Junior's Summer School series. When he asked for Chef Pee Pee to make food, he said to pick one meal most of the time he'll say "How bout' seven?" In Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 1 when Bowser Junior wanted to get a zillion boxes of Doofy-O's to find the knife, though Chef Pee Pee didn't have a zillion dollars he said "Well um... How bout' seven?"
- In SuperPowers 2, it was confirmed that Junior was adopted by Bowser, but may not be true if the episode is non-canon.
- Bowser Junior is the 1st person to break world record before Shrek.
- Despite having the most death, Bowser Junior murdered the most people right ahead Does Bad Things Guy.
- It is reveal that Bowser Junior is one of Logan's favorite characters along with Brooklyn T. Guy in one of dabhdude' livestream