Bowser Junior goes to school to design the hottest planet!
| This section is under construction
Please do not add stuff or vandalize, as the creator of this section hasn't finished it yet.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn Guy (Firefighter, later changed his outfit to a Police Officer)
- Samantha (no lines)
- Jackie Twu
- Emily (no lines)
- Felipe (no lines)
- Principal Steinbeck
- Doofy The Dragon
- David Winkle
- Ken (Mentioned)
- Jackie Chu (Mentioned)
- Doofy's Ex-Wife (Mentioned)
- Pixie Goblin (Cameo)
- Charleyyy (Mentioned)
- This episode confirms that Bowser Junior has passed the first grade.
- Junior and Joseph are shown to be very stupid in this episode as they fell for Mr. Winkle's tricks, not knowing that the Sun is a star or that Pluto is no longer a planet and Junior kept on pointing to the ocean and saying that it was hot.
- The sign that says go to Room 10317 is a reference to Logan's apartment number, which is 10317
- Running Gag: Bowser Junior and Joseph saying the sun is a planet.
- This is the first time Principal Steinbeck comes to Bowser's house.
- It is revealed that Principal Steinbeck liked Doofy O's when he was a kid.
- This episode also ends the three month hiatus of Bowser Junior's 1st Grade.
- This is the finale of Bowser Junior's 1st Grade!
- David Winkle's "Get in the corner and panic" in a fire is a reference from Bowser Junior's Summer School 5. Brooklyn Guy even appears to admonish them for making the same mistake again.
- Since Mr. Winkle is disguised as Jackie Chu, this must mean that Jackie Chu is still in Disney World visiting his family.
- Logan claimed that the sun jokes in the video were "fucking hilarious"
- This is the third time Junior burns down a building. The first was Bowser's Thanksgiving and the second was Bowser's House Fire.
- The next time a building burns down will be in Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 6.
- The plot that was chosen for the episode was one of three proposed ideas.
- The first idea was Bowser Junior deciding he didn't want to go to school anymore, so he, Joseph and Cody would've burned it down, which sent them to military school for the Bowser Junior Goes To Military School series.
- The 2nd proposed idea was Screwball kidnapping the kids on the bus, which gets the school shut down for all the pedophile incidents, and having the class pass by default.
- Sept. 1st, 1939 can be seen written on the board, which was the day World War II began (for comedic effect, of course).
- Logan confirmed that Bowser Junior's 2nd Grade will be made by uploading a picture of a classroom in his Instagram account, that looks more much modern than that used in the Summer School and 1st Grade series, it is also rumored that Jeffy will appear: https://www.instagram.com/p/BN2RzBEluSp/?taken-by=loganthirtyacre&hl=en.
- The S word is uncensored many times in this episode.
- When Cody told Junior, Joseph, and Toad what he did with Ken; Junior and Joseph both understood it but surprisingly Toad didn't understand it at all even though he is sometimes perverted.
- Junior and Joseph should have known that it was Mr. Winkle in disguise and not Jackie Chu due to their looks and voice differences between them and Mr. Winkle telling weak lies.
- It was unknown why didn't Mr. Winkle hear Cody calling him out that he was in disguise.
- It was unknown why didn't Cody or Jackie Twu tell Principal Steinbeck or any other adult that it was Mr. Winkle in disguise since they were the only ones who knew about it.