Bowser Junior's Bad Luck! is the 208th video of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior breaks a mirror and has a lot of bad luck!
One day, Junior and his friends are playing dodgeball. Joseph almost hits the lamp, but doesn't fall. Junior gives revenge by throwing the TV remote. Joseph throws back an Xbox controller, that hits the lamp again, but doesn't fall again. Junior throws a can of green beans at Joseph, which obviously hurts. It plays again at an instant replay. After Junior insults Joseph while he's down, Cody asks if he is okay, Junior says he took a can of Green Beans to the face, meaning he wouldn't be okay. Cody says that he may have a concussion because the can was heavy. Junior says they should continue because there's two left. When Cody says they should stop playing, Junior refuses and tries throws a packet of C batteries at him but Cody runs away and Junior chases him with a hammer. Junior then corners Cody to a mirror who then compliments on his sexiness.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Doofy The Dragon
- Sheila Perkins (mentioned)
- Red/Big Red (On Happy Meal box)
- Bomb/Taliban (On Happy Meal box)
- Chuck/Speedy (On Happy Meal box)
- Chris Netherton (voice only)
- The thumbnail is Bowser Junior's head on Bad Luck Brian's body, a popular internet meme.
- This is the first and only time we hear Precious talk.
- This is a Friday the 13th holiday special.
- Doofy The Dragon being cancelled is similar to Charleyyy and Friends being cancelled in Bowser's Depression, except there is no replacement TV Show. (in Bowser's Depression, Fishy and Friends is the replacement TV Show).
- This is the seventh episode to feature slow motion.
- This is one of the few times Bowser Junior shows his smart side, saying that superstitions don't exist, and the bad luck he was receiving were just coincidences. However, he was just using those statements to excuse the bad things happening to him.
- Cody said Bowser Junior was so unlucky when the coin landed on its side, although Junior said both so that should have been a sign of good luck.