Bowser Junior's Game Night 2 is the 138th video of SML Movies, and the second installment of the Bowser Junior's Game Night series.
Bowser Junior plays board games with his friends!
Bowser Junior and his friends (Cody And Joseph) plays some board games. First, they play Hungry Hungry Hippos. Joseph reads the directions, then Cody insults Joseph. Then, Junior was about to ask Chef Pee Pee, but Cody convinced the others to have Ken play instead. Junior won Hungry Hungry Hippos, so they play Twister. They all decided to quit since nobody was able to spin the wheel and they all got stuck in that position. They played HedBanz, and they all got it right, but took them a few tries, and the card saying "Cheesecake" was stolen by Shrek. Last, they play Pictionary, but they got into an argument, and Junior makes Cody and Joseph go home.
This episode has gotten mixed reviews from fans. They praised it for being funny, but they also criticized it for all of the racist/hate remarks that Junior said.
- Bowser Junior
- Shrek (Cameo)
- Chef Pee Pee (Mentioned)
- Barack Obama (Mentioned)
- George Washington (Mentioned)
- Abraham Lincoln (Mentioned)
- Jimmy Kimmel (Mentioned)
- Ronald Reagan (Mentioned)
- Donald Trump (Mentioned)
- This video marks the third SML Movie to become a regular sequel. Following Bowser Junior's Happy Meal 2 and Bowser Junior's Playtime 2.
- This is the first video that has Bowser Junior dismiss his friends. Previously his friends leave.
- This video marks the first Bowser Junior video to not feature Chef Pee Pee since The Call Of Duty Problem.
- Shrek meets Joseph and Cody for the first time and Sees Junior In Person after Bowser Junior's Cellphone.
- This video shows that Junior is racist and enjoys making jokes out of horrible things like starvation and shootings.
- Bowser Junior this time takes the board games seriously rather than Cody.
- This is also the first Game Night video to be filmed at Logan's apartment.
- This episode shows that Bowser Junior does not like Obama
- However in The President's Chef!, he seems to like him.