Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
Bowser Junior's Game Night 7 is the 334th episode of SML Movies.
Junior and his friends play board games!
This section needs to be cleaned up in order to follow SuperMarioLogan Wiki's Manual of Style. You can help the wiki by cleaning up. Please remove this template when finished.
The episode begins with Junior asking Cody and Joseph what they want to do that night. Cody immediately replies by saying they should do another Game Night, because it has been a year since they have done so.
They begin with Fantastic Gymnastics. After explaining the rules, Cody does a perfect flip and scores 25 points, which impresses Junior and Joseph. Junior tries and touched 100, but the gymnast falls over on the 100 line and Cody complains that Junior didn't stick the landing, but Junior still thinks it counts. They argue and Junior says he's stuck on 100 like Cody's mom walking through the front door because she's fat. Cody got pissed and said that if he makes another mom joke he's leaving, later after more arguments Cody flips out and throws the game to one side, and they move onto the next game.
The next game they play is Soggy Doggy. Junior thinks you have to drown the dog to win. Joseph says that's how his dog died and told that while he was holding him under the water he drowns so he cried about it. Cody said that you have to roll the dice and you have to press down on the left tap handle then turn the right handle the amount of times the step you land on says, but if the dog shakes, you're out. Joseph thinks he rolls a 6 and goes to a step saying 2. He does the tap stuff but the dog shakes and sprays them with water and he thinks it's karma for killing his dog and he's out then it's Junior's turn, where he goes to a red step that says 1 and he moves the taps but makes the dog shake and spray them with water again and loses, and gets angry and throws the bathtub with the dog away and quits. He and Joseph think Cody rigged it so that he could win and they move onto the next game.
Pass the Pigs
The next game they play is Pass the Pigs and Junior calls it Pass the Cody's Mom and Cody flips out over it and decides to leave but Junior wants him to play and he throws a pig right at him and Cody leaves for real. Junior says to Joseph that he tried to find a game about how he looked for a Pass Your Dead Mom game but they didn't have that and that hurts Joseph so he leaves with Cody which cause Junior got mad.
Junior decides to ask Chef Pee Pee if he wants to play board games with him. Chef Pee Pee told him that he's cooking and he is not 5 years old and told him to play with lotion. Junior decided to call the police to play but the police denies. Junior told him he's alone in bed naked with lotion and Brooklyn T Guy ran to Junior's house. Brooklyn T Guy ask where the girl is and Junior said it is him. Brooklyn T Guy was about to walk away but Junior begs him. Brooklyn T Guy made a pun on board game and Junior laughs. Brooklyn T Guy said he would since he laugh at his pun so they do. Junior said they play Pass the Cop which is Pass the Pigs. Brooklyn T. Guy allows a pass for this.
Junior tells Brooklyn T Guy that he does not have a lot of games for 2 players and that Chef Pee Pee doesn't want to play board games. They decide to make Brooklyn T. Guy force Chef Pee Pee to play by treatening him with a gun and Chef Pee Pee listens. They then play Operation and Chef Pee Pee is first. Brooklyn T Guy says to him that if he kills the patient he will kill him pointing the gun at Chef Pee Pee. Chef Pee Pee fails and Brooklyn T Guy then puts down the gun saying that he is joking with the gun. After this, it is Brooklyn T. Guy's turn. He gets his doctor outfit and act like it is an actual surgery with Junior being his assistant and he succeeds.
Game of Life
After Operation, they play Game of Life. Brooklyn T Guy likes it because it makes him forget how shitty his real life is. Chef Pee Pee chooses career and becomes a chef. Brooklyn and Junior both choose college and Chef Pee Pee calls them idiots for doing so. Brooklyn T Guy becomes a doctor and Junior becomes a video game designer. Chef Pee Pee is still bragging about how smart he was to take career. He asks how many dollars Brooklyn T. Guy makes and it turns out that he made $1,300 which is more than Chef Pee Pee. Chef Pee Pee Pee asks him how much debt he is in from College and it turns out to be none because he took a scholarship. Junior also graduates too. After a while Brooklyn T Guy is drunk from drinking all the root beer and when he gets married, Junior asks what piece he wants. Brooklyn T. Guy then asks where the fat bitch piece is. After a while Brooklyn T Guy is even more drunk and eventually falls asleep and the video ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Judy Nutkiss (mentioned)
- Joseph's Mom (mentioned)
- Mr. Bones (mentioned)
- Debra (mentioned)
- This is the only Game Night video of 2017.
- This video was initially uploaded by accident to Chilly's YouTube channel.
- It's revealed that Joseph drowned Mr. Bones, which means that Joseph hates Mr. Bones.
- The Board Game Soggy Doggy was given to Junior by Cody in Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!.
- This video was uploaded on the one year anniversary of when Logan hit 1,000,000 subscribers
- This is the first time Brooklyn T. Guy plays Game Night with Junior.
- This is the second time both Operation and Life is played.
- This was uploaded on Pablo's birthday.
- What The Brooklyn Guy said was this “FREEZE! GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR! GET THE FUCK ON THE FLOOR! LISTEN TO ME! YOU ARE GONNA PLAY BOARD GAMES WITH ME AND JUNIOR HERE, AND IF YOU SAY NO I WILL BLOW YOU THE FUCK AWAY! Y’HEAR ME? I’MMA PUT A BULLET SO DEEP IN YOUR SKULL, AND NOT EVEN A OPERATION COULD GET IT OUT! PLAY BOARD GAMES, MOTHERFUCKER! C’MON, BITCH!
- Joseph said he drowned his dog but in The Dog Show!, it is revealed that his dog die because he forgot to feed him, it is possible that this happened before he forgot to feed him, this happened while his dog was dead, or Logan just forgot about that video. Or it might have been a different dog.
- It has not been a year since Bowser Junior's Game Night 6, it's been 10 months, it's possible they forgot or just saying it as an expression. It is maybe said since the last game night video was back in 2016.
- If you listen closely at 3:25-3:28 you can hear Pablo laughing and the tone of his voice changing, which means that he broke character for a few seconds.
- It's unknown why Junior didn't play with Jeffy, Toad, or anyone else from his class in school. It's possible that they were busy or he didn't think of it.
- The thumbnail says "Bowser Junior Game Night 7", when it should be "Bowser Junior's (notice the 's is missing) Game Night 7.
- Junior said that he isn't wearing anything even though he wears a bib.