Bowser Junior's Imaginary Friend! is the 156th video of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior's friends are too busy to hang out with him. So Junior has to create his own friend!
The episode starts with Junior trying to drink orange juice but he spilled it. Chef Pee Pee yells at him for it to play with his friends but they are away and so he can't be with them. He creates an imaginary friend named Gumbo. He shows it to Chef Pee Pee but says there is nothing there. When Junior plays catch with Gumbo, Bowser says there is nothing there. Junior then plays pillow fight when watching Doofy the Dragon. Junior goes for a bath and Gumbo tries the bathtub but his leg disappeared from the water and Junior decided to tell Chef Pee Pee to make a new one, but Chef Pee Pee unintentionally sprays Gumbo and that causes him to die and puff away. Chef Pee Pee tells him to make a new friend but he doesn't want to because Gumbo is his only friend. Chef Pee Pee says the imaginary friends are for stupid people to his own friend, Leppy the Lion.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Doofy The Dragon (Speaking Cameo)
- Ken (Cameo)
- Leppy the Lion (Cameo)
- This marks the first appearance of Gumbo.
- This video also marks the first and possibly only appearance of Leppy the Lion.
- This is the fourth episode that features slow motion.
- The music when Gumbo touches water may later be used in Broken.
- This is the second time a character dies from water contact, the first being Crusty from "Bowser Junior's Pet!".
- The "Can You Kill Doofy?" poster from "Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!" can be still seen in the background in some shots.
- Gumbo is sometimes blue instead of purple.
- Chef Pee Pee implies that Junior should get a imaginary friend but later in the video Chef Pee Pee is confused about Gumbo.
- Junior could easily re-imagine Gumbo, instead of whining about it.