Bowser Junior's Lightsaber! is the 169th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior and his friends buy lightsabers, but they aren't old enough to handle them.
| This section is under construction
Please do not add stuff or vandalize, as the creator of this section hasn't finished it yet.
- This is the first time that Cody got beheaded.
- This is the second time one of Chef Pee Pee's body parts we're cut off, in this case, his arm got cut off. The first is in The Drone!.
- This is the 11th time that Bowser Junior dies in an SML video.
- It is revealed that no one wants to watch Doofy the Dragon except Bowser Junior. In Joseph's opinion, he hates it because he "kills himself all the time".
- Out of Bowser Junior and his friends, Joseph was the only one who didn't die on this video.
- This is also the 2nd episode where Bowser Junior cuts off people's limbs by accident.
- This is the final SML Movie released on 2015 that it is not Christmas related.
- The gore scenes are similar to the panned short, The Drone!, a red liquid was shown in Cody's stuffing after his head got cut off and no bloodshed was shown when Chef Pee Pee's arm gets cut off.
- This episode has Logan use the old Koopa plush for Joseph before The Burger! but the next SML Movie Joseph appears in Logan has the new plush again. It is possible he sewed the head back on.
- In the scene when Bowser Junior and Brooklyn Guy are calling, Junior has Pablo's cell phone, and Brooklyn Guy has Lovell's phone.
- It is revealed in a Logan Reacts video that this took 9 months to make, due to the editing of the lightsaber moving frame-by-frame.
- It was filmed in March of 2015, and released in December of the same year. That is why the FPS is lower than any of the other videos released around the same time.