| Please note the following:
Bowser Junior's Playtime 5 is the 285th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior and his friends play pretend house!
The video starts off like any other Bowser Junior video, but this time Junior already has his playtime outfit on. He asks the bunch what they want to do today, and they both reply with: "I think we know what you want to do today." Then they start off with scene one.
Just Get a Job
It starts with Joseph flirting with Ken, despite him already dating Sally (played by Cody). Then Sally comes with Phoebe, feeding her a bottle. Bowser Junior then arrives, asking what's for dinner (which is a pumpkin, donut, and peas, along with 5 beers). However, this results in an argument between him and Joseph, about getting a job. This bothers Sally, who is trying to feed Phoebe. Junior and Joseph finish arguing, then Junior goes into the fridge and notices the beers are missing. It turns out he drank it all. Junior then decides to get a job.
The Job Interview
Junior is nervous about the job interview and goes to see Jeffy. He wants to become an astronaut, but the only job Jeffy has for him is a female stickman with big boobs. Jeffy asks Junior for his resume, which says "Please', but Jeffy can't read. He does a background check, but finds out Junior has a D.U.I on his record. Junior claims he has a big happy family. Jeffy tells him that if he's invited for dinner and sees his family, he'll give him the job as an astronaut. Junior says "WHUH OH!!"
Can we act like a family?
Joseph is washing the dishes when Junior calls him a cow again. Sally then comes and says that she wants to get a sex change. However, her parents disapprove of this and argue with her about it. Joseph asks Junior how the job interview was, and Junior tells him that he needs to invite Jeffy to dinner to see this family. Joseph and Sally laugh at this concept, but Junior says they need to act like a happy family to please Jeffy. Joseph goes on a brag-fest about getting half but afterward agrees to the plan.
Impress the Boss
Joseph has prepared the house for Jeffy, but Junior notices the beer, resulting in another argument between him and Joseph. Then someone knocks on the door. Junior answers and sees Jeffy at the door. Sally then comes and says she missed her period, so she might be pregnant again. This upsets Junior, who beats her up but introduces Sally to Jeffy. He then invites Jeffy to the dinner table, but Jeffy can't find a place to sit. So Junior knocks Phoebe off the chair, much to Sally's anger. Junior explains to Jeffy that dinner is a plastic pizza and ice cream in a cup, which Jeffy approves of. Jeffy compliments Joseph, which makes Junior ask him if he's blind. After a bit of trying to put his sentence right, he calls Joseph fat, telling Jeffy that they insult each other to compliment each other. Jeffy responds by insulting them back. Then Sally comes back with a crying Phoebe. She lets Junior stop Phoebe's crying, so Junior cooks Phoebe in the microwave. Meanwhile, Junior and Joseph tell Jeffy their sides of the story of how they met. Suddenly, they smell something cooked, leading to Sally wondering where her baby is. She checks the microwave, and to Sally's collective horror, she found out that Junior cooked Phoebe. The three get in a shouting match, leaving Jeffy confused, but Junior sets up dessert. However, Joseph served green beans, much to Jeffy's anger. Jeffy then flips the table and says Junior will not get the job because he hates green beans, and also because his family is shit. The video ends with Junior, Joseph, and Sally arguing over whose fault was it.
- This video featured a behind the scenes footage on Chilly's channel.
- This is the first Playtime episode not to feature Chef Pee Pee in any capacity.
- This video is a homage to the reality television series 16 and Pregnant.
- This is the shortest Playtime video.
- This is one of the darker episodes of SML Movies and currently the darkest Playtime video of the chronology, most likely due to the scene where Junior cooks Phoebe, which was considered disturbing to some viewers.
- This is the first playtime video since Bowser Junior's Playtime 4, which was released on May 25, 2016, which was exactly 306 days prior.
- The gag "I GET HALF!!" returns from Bowser Junior's Playtime 4. It is also unknown why Cody does not get upset thinking about Ken when Joseph said the word half.
- Joseph is the 3rd person that serves Jeffy green beans, the first is Mario, the second being Chef Pee Pee
- This is the first Playtime video to be released in the new house.
- Jeffy's loathing of green beans returns in this episode.
- This is the first time in which someone else serves green beans to Jeffy. In this case, it's Bowser Junior.
- This video has a plot hole/continuity error of some sorts, as it was unknown how Junior's character released from jail and how he was able to live with his family again.
- Jeffy told Junior that he can't read, but it shows that he can read in previous episodes. It's possible he was just joking.