Bowser Junior and his friends go to Epcot and Animal Kingdom!
Mickey Mouse arrives at Junior's hotel room holding the Brooklyn Guy hostage. Mickey goes inside the room and has a hit of crack. Junior and Chef Pee Pee are shocked.
The door knocks and Junior answers it. Goofy is at the door and he tells Mickey that the meth lab's on fire because Donald can't cook. Mickey panics and has Goofy snort coke as well. Mickey reveals that he and Goofy are on crack and that they make money off of shipping millions of dollars to Mexican drug dealers instead of Frozen. They decide to sleep in the bathroom.
The next morning, Chef Pee Pee wakes up to see that Ken is on his back- buttnaked. Cody is shocked and Chef Pee Pee runs to take a shower. Cody goes to Junior and Joseph's room telling him that Ken cheated on him. Junior and Joseph are generally annoyed with Cody thinking Ken is real and his gay ways, so they say that Ken wanted to make him jealous.
Mickey wakes up in the bathtub and sees that Goofy is dead. Mickey is scared and in denial that Goofy is dead. Chef Pee Pee arrives and Mickey tells him that Goofy died from all that crack. Mickey runs to do his coke again and tries to revive Goofy with more coke, but it doesn't work. Mickey is scared and is ashamed that he got Goofy killed. He and Chef Pee Pee hide the body in the bushes and Mickey heads back to the park.
Chef Pee Pee wakes up Junior and the kids and says that they are going to Animal Kingdom. They see Goofy's dead body outside, but Chef Pee Pee tells him to ignore it. They arrive at the park and Junior wants to see dinosaurs, but the others keep explaining that dinosaurs are extinct. Here they ride Kilamanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest, and DINOSAUR.
They go back to the hotel and decide to go to Epcot, where they are forced to walk off of Test Track after another one of its commonly-occurring breakdowns. They go there and see that Jackie Chu is there. They go the China Pavilion of the park and they worship the statues. Jackie then gives them each a free egg roll. Junior dares Chef Pee Pee to eat it for 20 bucks. He does it and gets the 20 bucks, then throws up. Chef Pee Pee then tells the kids they have to go home now and they leave.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Mickey Mouse
- Jackie Chu
- Brooklyn T. Guy (Cameo)
- Bowser (Mentioned)
- Donald Duck (mentioned)
This video recieved mixed reviews, people liked the Jackie Chu in China scene, while others criticized the episode for being filler. SML Reviewer gave it a C rating and Dabhdude gave it a 2.8/5 for color orange range rating. The Time Project put this video as #1 on his Top 10 Worst SuperMarioLogan Videos of 2015 along with the first part of this video.
- This is Goofy's first appearance in an SML movie and his first appearance since 2008, ending a 7-year hiatus.
- This episode reveals that Logan still has the Goofy plush he used in the American Idol series.
- This is the 3rd SML Movie and 4th SML video to be over the 30 minute mark. Beating the The Nintendo DSi and was intended to be longer than the first part.
- The word "fuck" is uncensored several times in this video.
- Goofy being on crack is a reference to the old SML video, Mario and Tony Watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, when Tony said Goofy was on drugs.
- A Donald Duck toy can be seen on the corner of the dresser in the hotel room, which indicates he may have been slated to have a part in the episode.
- It is likely the part in which Test Track breaks down was not scripted, especially since the attraction has a reputation for breaking down several times a day.
- When Chef Pee Pee decides that they go to Epcot, Bowser Junior said he hates food, but he was okay with them. It's possible that he was joking.
- At 2:35 and 8:13, the F-word is uncensored.
- When the cast sits down, Lovell's body can be seen.