Bowser Junior Kinda Goes Camping! is the 280th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior's friends want to go camping, but Junior is afraid of sleeping outside.
The episode begins with Bowser Junior painting on the wall with brown paint (which could or could not be poop) a crude picture of Chef Pee Pee, labeled "Chef Poop Poop." Suddenly, Joseph and Cody show up at the front door, offering Junior to go camping with them. Junior refuses, saying that it's raining really hard, although it's clearly not raining. He throws a cup of water out, saying it's rain, and as expected, Joseph and Cody don't fall for it, so Junior invites them in. Junior suggests camping in his living room rather than outside. Joseph and Cody think that's a terrible idea, but they give in.
The friends prepare to pitch their tent, but none of them know how to actually pitch a tent. Junior thinks he does, and makes a crude tent which ultimately collapses. He insists though that they can still get inside of it. Cody suggests he try to pitch it, so he has Joseph and Junior help him, but the tent caves in again. Meanwhile, Chef Pee Pee is busy washing dishes (and even finds a trace of foil from the previous episode) when he overhears the kids fighting. He investigates and finds that Junior and Cody are arguing over why glue doesn't stick to the bottom. The fight escalates when Junior declares toothpaste is sticky, and that it never sticks to the tube either. To prove his point, he squirts some toothpaste on the bathroom wall and sticks a sheet of paper that reads "Suck it Cody" on it. Chef Pee Pee then asks why they were fighting about this anyway, so and Junior explains that he thinks that they should've used glue to pitch the tent. He even tries to prove to Chef Pee Pee that it's raining and uses the throwing-a-cup-of-water gag again. Finally, Chef Pee Pee reluctantly puts up the tent. It's also revealed that Cody's birthday is today, despite 2017 not having a leap day (February 29).
Joseph and Cody complain that it's too hot inside the tent, so Junior (still insisting that it's "raining" outside) decides to go roast marshmallows over the electric fireplace. Cody tries to prove it's a fake fire by sitting on the fire, and then Junior and Joseph freak out. Junior then suggests roasting marshmallows on the stove instead. It works at first, only to backfire when Junior's marshmallow gets caught on fire. Joseph douses the flame, although Junior is okay with a burnt marshmallow. Joseph and Cody suggest they want to go fishing instead, but Junior suggests fishing in the kitchen sink, as opposed to Cody and Joseph's idea of fishing in the backyard's lake. Cody fishes in the sink and ends up catching an eaten chicken leg. Disgusted, Cody goes back to the tent, where he attempts foreplay with Ken. Joseph and Junior then hear Cody grunting and see the tent shaking back and forth. They go to check on him, and find that Cody was "trying" with Ken. Junior suggests telling each other scary stories. Meanwhile, Chef Pee Pee is dressing up like a bear in preparation to scare the kids.
Junior begins by telling a story about how he burnt a marshmallow roasting it on a stove. Then Cody tells a story about having a nightmare in which naked girls kiss him. He is cut off by a low grunt that sounds like a bear to the kids, so Joseph goes outside to investigate. When he doesn't come back, Junior and Cody try to reattach Ken back together (making it at first look like they're having sex, weirding Chef Pee Pee out). Junior and Cody then go out and find that Joseph just went to the bathroom. They wonder where the bear noises came from, and then hear Jeffy spanking his diaper, assuming it was him. With that, they invite Jeffy into the tent to tell scary stories. Jeffy tells a story about a time when Mario tried to force feed him green beans. Surprisingly, the other three friends are genuinely frightened. Suddenly, the bear noises return, and Chef Pee Pee jumps into the tent to scare them. Junior then throws water on Chef Pee Pee, thus making Cody and Joseph leave in a fit of rage, only to find out that it's actually raining for real now, although Junior is now insisting that it just stopped raining. Cody and Joseph offer to come back inside, but Junior, fed up with their complaining, shuts them outside.
- Running Gag: Someone or something being drenched in water from a cup by Junior.
- The tin foil can still be seen in the kitchen from Bowser Junior Goes To The Future!.
- This is the first time Junior catches something on fire in the new house, in real action.
- This is Ken's second appearance in 2017, and his first since The Love Potion!.
- This is the first SML video in March 2017.
- The paper that Junior stuck to a wall with toothpaste, saying, "Suck it, Cody," is a reference to Bowser Junior's GoKart Race!. This is because in that video, Cody repeatedly said, "Suck it," to Junior. This might be payback.
- This is the first Bowser Junior video, since The Bake Sale!, to have Jeffy in it.
- As implied in this episode, Cody has gotten use to Ken being "IN HALF!".
- It is unknown how Ken pulled Cody back into the tent. It is possible that he might either be possessed, or that he is actually moving, which was also implied back in Truth Or Dare! and Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!.
- It's possible that Jeffy might be the way he is because he has down syndrome, since he uses the pun, "I'm down...syndrome."
- It is implied in this episode that Junior, Joseph, and Cody hate green beans just like Jeffy does.
- This is one of those videos where Jeffy appears without Rosalina and Mario, and with Junior and his friends instead.
- This is the second time Chef Pee Pee tries scaring Junior and his friends since Bowser Junior's Sleepover 2 years ago.
- When Cody and Joseph complained about the tent being wet, Jeffy was nowhere to be seen.