| Please note the following:
Brooklyn T. Guy, known as The Brooklyn Guy or The Brooklyn Firefighter, is one of the main characters in SuperMarioLogan. When the SML characters need something that requires someone with a job, it's usually Brooklyn T. Guy who is the one to show up. He is a sarcastic man from New York with a heavy Brooklyn accent. Brooklyn T. Guy has many jobs and a family that he dislikes. He was also the main antagonist of the Home alone, Home Alone 2, The Purge!, the Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! series, The Diamond!, Jeffy's Birthday Surprise!, and Black Yoshi's Call Of Duty Loan!. He is also the identical twin brother of Does Bad Things Guy. He also makes many jokes against his ex-wife. Also worth noting, his actual name is Brooklyn T. Guy. The T is not a middle name, and it doesn't stand for anything.
Brooklyn T. Guy's personality varies by the videos he appears in. Most commonly, he is shown to be sarcastic and easily gets annoyed by other characters.
Brooklyn T. Guy has been shown to be mean and rude to others like in Bowser's House Fire!. He is also occasionally making bad decisions, as shown in his debut appearance Stuck in a Tree, as well as when he was a chef and in EVERY Jeffy video. In "The Grilled Cheese" and "The Pizza Delivery!" he makes completely stupid and nonsensical jokes while maniacally laughing, and in "Bowser Junior's Candy Bar!" he thinks of intelligent ways to deal with things. Sometimes these personalities can mix together, as shown in "Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!". His most frequent job was as a part-time police officer.
He does show characteristics of being an average normal guy, laid back most of the time, and has some humor. However his jokes and gags are repetitive, to the point that they lose comedic value.
He has shown some disrespect to women as he mostly insults them and criticises them to the point of them leaving him like in The Date! where Sparkle broke up with him when he had insulted her and in the sequel.
While he has many jobs, he does not take most of them seriously. Examples are, he stays at Jeffy's Sleepover just to avoid a dangerous shooting, he does poor to mediocre work as a doctor and complains about his daily life instead of doing his jobs. He also does not contribute well with employees like Tommy, as he fires him for 'snitching' on Savannah who was at the time stealing money.
He has also shown to be greedy and inconsiderate, like stealing Jeffy's birthday party and Goodman's watch and being bribed a lot. He doesn't act his age in some episodes and he even pins the blame on Mario for the death of Harambe. These types of acts have ruined Brooklyn T Guy's reputation.
Behind this, Brooklyn has been known to play the hero in some videos such as The Secret Door! when he shot his brother, Does Bad Things Guy who was attempting to murder Rosalina. He does help Mario and Jeffy on occasions which make him a helpful individual.
Likes and Dislikes
- His jobs
- Helping people
- Winning for money
- His wife dying
- His son dying
- Rosalina (attraction shown in the Pizza Delivery!)
- Making puns
- Being strangled
- His dog
- Root Beer
- Operating Bigfoot
- Star Wars
- Blueberry Lollipop
- The Game Of Life
- Being fat
- Pee Pee Suck
- Thomas & Friends
- Cherry Coke
- Making remarks about his ex-wife being fat
- People who likes his jokes
- Breaker Box
- Grandmother's nudes
- Happy Meals
- Dick jokes
- Getting annoyed
- People wasting his time (despite wasting his own time himself)
- Someone's being nonsense
- His son
- Tom Brady (a lot)
- Annoying brats (despite being a brat himself)
- His ex-wife
- His current wife
- His family
- Bowser Junior (Formerly)
- Humpty Dumpty committing suicide
- Being Fired
- Getting Pinched
- Having a ring on his finger
- His only identical twin brother
- Cotton Balls
- Black Yoshi
- Liars (Despite making lies and falling for lies himself)
- Child Support
- The Loan Dolphin
- Killer Shrimp
- Being called doc
- The Rat
- Boost Mobile
- Mickey Mouse
- Jersey Mike's
- Firehouse Subs
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Chef Pee Pee (sometimes)
- People forgetting his Birthday
- Apple slices
- Jeffy (In Jeffy's Drivers License!)
- Theft: Brooklyn T. Guy stole items from other people. He also helped Simmons, Sharon and Mario steal a Christmas tree in Mario's Christmas Tree Problem!.
- Attempted Burglary: In Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Bowser Junior's Christmas Eve! and Jeffy's Home Alone!, him and his friends broke into the house of SML and tried to take things from the house.
- Murder: He murdered a few characters at times.
- Encouraging murder: In Bowser Junior's Package!, he stole Bowser Junior's Gak, which caused him to murder Bowser.
- Bribery - Due to his greedy nature, he accepts bribes from people to do what they say.
- Corruption - He often abuses his power and once took Jeffy's licence all because Jeffy scored all but one test.
Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 2 (possibly)
Pop Rocks and Coke!
Evil Chef Pee Pee! (revived)
Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! (possibly)
The Magical Button! (revived)
Bowser Junior's Bodyguard!
- Construction Worker
- Game Show Host
- Pokemon Professor
- Part-time Police Officer (he is currently the full-time cop and replacement for Officer Goodman)
- Gym Fanatic
- Animal Wrangler
- Guinness Book of World Records Inspector
- Toys 'R' Us Employee (formerly due to bankruptcy in 2018)
- Postal Delivery Worker
- Firework Black Marketer
- Disney World Costume Character
- Fake Spider-Man
- American Idol Judge
- Eye Doctor
- Pizza Deliverer
- Driving School Instructor
- Lightsaber Builder
- TV Jedi
- Store Employee
- Military Sergeant
- GameStop Cashier/Manager
- America's Stupidest Home Videos Host
- NASA Space Cadet
- Chuck E. Cheese's Worker
- Dog Show Host
- Package Deliverer (Mailman)
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Employee
- Funeral Announcer
- Hot Dog Contest Host
- Uber Driver
- Game Show Host
- Hiccup Specialist
- Camera guy
- Cooking host
- Veterinarian (mentioned to be)
- Pediatrician (mentioned to be)
- Working at Jimmy John's
- Farmer (mentioned to be)
- Whale Hunter (mentioned to be)
- Milkman (mentioned to be)
- Brooklyn T. Guy is portrayed by a Melissa and Doug firefighter puppet.
- Logan has said that Brooklyn T. Guy is a contender for his favorite character alongside Cody.
- In his early appearances, it was implied that his character was used to represent several people with different jobs, as he typically didn’t recognize the main characters from video to video. In later videos, it has been established that the person who shows up at the house is always Brooklyn T. Guy and he simply has a lot of jobs. This was used as a plot point in The Secret Door.
- This is also the case with Goodman.
- During his recent appearances, he was significantly smarter and shown to be sarcastic, especially when he gets annoyed by other characters. Although he's sometimes depicted as still being stupid
- In his first appearance, he was voiced by Lance. Eventually, though, Chris replaced Lance as Brooklyn T. Guy's voice actor.
- In "Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!," he claims that he doesn't have a name.
- Just like Goodman, Brooklyn T. Guy has a total of different jobs, with this role as a firefighter being his most notable job and his job as a cop is his most commonly recurring job.
- "American Idol Episode 1" marks the first episode in which the Brooklyn Guy actually calls himself "the Brooklyn Guy". More recently, he refers to himself as "Brooklyn T. Guy."
- He states in The 1UP! that he was a drug user in his college days.
- He also states that he has been in an orgy before.
- He implies that he is rather unathletic. According to Bowser Junior's Broccoli Problem! he said that he once broke his shin and cried while trying out for football in high school. In the same video he says that he has no legs, something Chef Pee Pee has also said about himself.
- He can speak Spanish.
- He has thousands of brothers. Named after every city name, and a few named The Guy, A Guy, This Guy, What Guy. Manhattan Guy, Chicago Guy, San Francisco Guy, Las Vegas Guy, Philadelphia Guy and Miami Guy, And one more named Frank. He later revealed two other brothers in The Secret Door! named Does Bad Things Guy and Does Good Things Guy.
- In Meet The Cast Chris, Brooklyn T. Guy said he doesn't have a name but he has many brothers that can be any noun with Guy at the end like Family Guy.
- In Jeffy's Bad Word!, he tells Mario that people with mustaches are rapists; however, he also has a mustache.
- Despite being friendly, in some videos, he stars as an antagonist. Examples of these videos are Home Alone, Home Alone 2, The Purge, Turkey Tyranny,Bowser Junior Goes to Military School, and Bowser Junior goes to Military School Part 2 . He is especially mean and awful in the 2 episodes of Bower Junior Goes to Military School.
- It is revealed that Brooklyn T. Guy has a strangulation fetish in Jeffy's Brain!
- If counted up, one can find out that he has a total of 4419 brothers.
- He is former cast member Anthony Miller's favorite character.
- He is the second character to get pranked by Chef Pee Pee with his “Nah it’s just me nigga” gag, first being Bowser Junior.
- SML reactor The Dardo Project considers Brooklyn T. Guy one of his top favorite characters.
- In the episode Shrek's Coma, he jokes about the videos not being realistic enough to make fun of critics, though critics never bashed on the realistic factor of the videos.
- He can shoot lasers from his eyes.
- His birthday was revealed to be August 21 in Jeffy's Birthday Wish!, which is also Jeffy's and Hansel's birthday.
- Brooklyn T Guy is the only character that appears in all three types of videos (Junior, Jeffy, Black Yoshi/Shrek/older characters) often.
- He may be a partial pedophile, along with Chef Pee Pee. This is demonstrated in Bowser Junior's Pet!, when he is in Junior’s playroom without being called over, and in SuperPowers 2, when he thinks about wanting to plow Junior, Cody, and Joseph, who is dead at the time, which suggests Brooklyn T. Guy may also be a necrophile.
- He is not a real doctor.
- As of Jeffy Gets A Cavity, he has lost his Ph.D.
- He used to play Tee-Ball as stated in Bowser Juniors 7th Birthday.
- He might have had a relationship with someone named Cindy in the past stated also in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday quoting "How do you like me now Cindy!" After smashing Juniors Pinata. It's possible that she was an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend.
- Brooklyn T. Guy has a new job, which is a second in command at Jimmy John's in Jeffy Gets A Job!
- It's revealed in Jeffy Gets Chicken Pox! that he likes elephants
- In Jeffy's Birthday Surprise! he tells Mario that he is turning 41 years old, meaning he was born in 1977.
- ↑ Jeffy's Birthday Wish!(https://youtu.be/nYm1XcRJ74k?t=12m1s)
- ↑ Brooklyn Guy says that he is turning 41 in Jeffy's Birthday Surprise!. This video was uploaded in 2018. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSqS67XRrXw)
- ↑ He has said that his name is Brooklyn (T.) Guy in multiple videos, the most notable are Bowser Junior Goes To Military School!, The New House!, The Secret Door!, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnkDNtua-yk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnkDNtua-yk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHgrh_55VIo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2hAj3L_ETE (Reaction to Jeffy's Cellphone!)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RLf8kh4lTY Around 8:12 he spoke Spanish.
- ↑ In Jeffy Gets Help! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctnoxkwAVCI), Jeffy says that he's not even a real doctor, and Brooklyn T. Guy admits it.