"WHAT DO YOU WANT, JUNIOR?!"
-Chef Pee Pee to Bowser Junior
-Chef Pee Pee to Bowser
"I hate my life!"Chef Pee Pee is a foul mouthed and bad tempered chef and is a main character in the SuperMarioLogan series who serves as a protagonist and works for Bowser as an enslaved chef and takes care of Bowser Junior. He cooks mostly for Bowser and Bowser Junior, due to them forcing him (with an occasional exception for Mario, Shrek, and Black Yoshi).
-Chef Pee Pee in multiple videos
In early episodes, he spoke very few words and seemed to enjoy cooking and working for Bowser, but overtime he gradually got very annoyed with Bowser and Junior and eventually grew a serious hate for them. Chef Pee Pee is also in a 20 year slave note from Bowser.
Recently, Chef Pee Pee has taken the role of an abuse sponge. He is contstantly abused by Bowser, Junior, and Toad (although Toad doesn't mean to torture him, unlike Bowser). He hates his life, and will openly admit it whenever his life is getting bad (which is a lot). When Chef Pee Pee quits, his life is still bad because everyone just abuses Chef Pee Pee for no reason. However, he could go work for Mario and his friends because they are nice to him, but he hasn't used this to his advantage.
Chef Pee Pee is very similar to Squidward Tentacles from Spongebob. He started out like the modern Squidward, both tortured for little to no reason, both tortured by two people (For Squidward Spongebob and Patrick, for Chef Pee Pee Bowser and Bowser Junior), and lacking happiness in life. But recently, Chef Pee Pee has become more like the classic Squidward, who is a jerk (but still as voice of reason), so he is punished. Like in Chef Pee Pee's Mistake!, he runs over the dog and doesn't go back to check on it, so he is punished.
When Chef Pee Pee was a child, he lived in New Jersey. He played with sticks, rocks and poop. This was revealed in Bowser Junior Loses Thomas.
In early episodes, Chef Pee Pee was jolly, incompotent, and enjoyed working for Bowser and he sounded more Italian and he was almost as dumb as Mama Luigi, but when Bowser Junior was reintroduced, he became a lot smarter and his accent sounded more American. He also started whining, yelling and complaining 24/7 and to some, it became kinda annoying. Chef Pee Pee also blames others for what he did sometimes. It was his fault Junior went to summer school.
Even though he complains and whines all the time now, he's friends with Mario, Black Yoshi, Shrek, and Woody. Mainly because they're nice to him and ask him politely to make food for them.
Chef Pee Pee can commonly be compared with Squidward from SpongeBob. They are both grumpy, are both tortured by two characters (SpongeBob and Patrick for Squidward and Bowser and Bowser Junior for Chef Pee Pee), and both act like jerks, and are punished for it. Chef Pee Pee and Squidward are also commonly tortured, as well. Despite his grumpy attitude, Chef Pee Pee has a big heart, and deep down cares for Bowser and Junior.
They really despise/hate each other. Chef Pee Pee wants to kill him and Bowser Junior. Bowser also hates him by trying to make him do more work than he really has too by creating a mess on purpose. But in the more recent videos, Bowser and Chef Pee Pee seemed to be getting along a little better than they were in their earlier appearances. Despite this, they barely get along.
Chef Pee Pee despises Bowser Junior, but he is forced to take him and his friends to places against his will and is always getting annoyed with them. Chef Pee Pee hates Junior because he's a spoiled troublemaking brat who whines when he doesn't get his way and is always trying to get even.
Despite this, Chef Pee Pee and Bowser Junior deep down love each other and can't live without one another. Such as in Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!, Chef Pee Pee goes far out of his way to make Bowser Junior's birthday as good as possible, and in Mother's Day!, Chef Pee Pee is truly touched by Bowser Junior's efforts to make him happy, and punches Bowser when he beats up Junior. Once it is revealed Chef Pee Pee is the fake mom, Junior says he still loves him and hugs him, and Chef Pee Pee (barely) admits he loves Bowser Junior too.
Chef Pee Pee gets frustrated with Goodman a lot, because he hates his former job with him and how Chef Pee Pee got arrested several times. Though Goodman doesn't like Chef Pee Pee, he doesn't "hate" him. He thinks Chef Pee Pee is immature though for tasing Bowser.
Chef Pee Pee technically thinks Cody is weird and gay. Especially since Cody makes out with his Ken doll and likes watching Barbie Drama. But Chef Pee Pee "tolerates" him a little bit more than others.
Mario and his Friends
They all get along very well with each other. Chef Pee Pee likes the way Mario, Shrek, Black Yoshi, and Woody ask him for food politely and that they're the only ones who don't treat him badly like Bowser and his son. But for some reason, he hasn't decided to work for them instead of Bowser (although this may be because he is in a slave contract with Bowser).
Chef Pee Pee and Shrek, unlike Chef Pee Pee's relationship with all of Mario's friends, is mixed. On one hand, Chef Pee Pee respects Shrek for being more tolerable then Bowser and Bowser Junior. On another hand, Chef Pee Pee finds Shrek disgusting, such as in Shrek's Homemade Cheesecake and Mine!, and dislikes him.
Chef Pee Pee has a nice relationship with Black Yoshi. He seemed to be happy with helping him so he could kill Bowser. However, in Black Yoshi's Fried Chicken, he says "he does not care for Black Yoshi", hinting he doesn't like Black Yoshi for whatever reason or this could be because he was busy and stressed out.
- "My name is Pee Pee, not Penis!"
- "BOWSER, WHAT THE HELL????
- "DAMN IT JUNIOR!"
- "I HATE JUNIOR I HATE HIM!" (Bowser Junior's Big Mess!)
- "WHAT DO YOU WANT JUNIOR?!"
- "WHAT BOWSER?!"
- "So damn weird, Cody!"
- "Shut the hell up Cody, you're so gay!"
- "I swear cleaning never ends!"
- "JUNIOR WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"
- "I'LL TAKE YOU!"
- "SPOILED LITTLE BRAT!!!!!"
- "DON'T TALK TO ME!"
- "HE GETS TWO BECAUSE HE IS A SPOILED CRYBABY!"
- "Do you know what you just did? You broke you dad's favorite cup!"
- "Happy Birthday to the bastard, Happy Birthday to the bastard, Happy Birthday to the bastard...Eat your f***ing cake." (Bowser Junior's Birthday Cake)
- "No, I'm not taking you to get a Happy Meal!"
- "Please kill me!"
- "GGGRRRRRRRRRR JUNIOR!"
- "I GOT YA JUNIOR!"
- "I WILL STRANGLE YOU!"
- "I WILL PUNCH YOU JUNIOR!"
- "I WILL SLAP YOU!"
- "GET OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE STUPID REDHEAD GINGER F***!" (Bowser's Depression)
- "I....QUIT!" (Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 1)
- "DAMMIT JUNIOR WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?! UGH I'MA STRANGLE YOU!" (Chef Pee Pee's Clone)
- "IS THAT A DAMN SHARK?! Oh no no no! Hell no I'm out." (Bowser Junior's Bubble Bath)
- "YOU HIRED ME TO COOK!"
- "Sooooo Junior, didn't you..put a candle on the bed?"
- "W-Wait, that candle..caused the fire?"
- "I guess not..."
- "What? 100 dollars for a stupid toy train? God, that's expensive!"
- "WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! MILKSHAKE!"
- "F***!! WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! YOU POKED ME IN MY EYE! YOU SON OF A SLUT, YOU F***ING MUSHROOM, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
- "I guess god doesn't want me to be happy"
- "Hey, Junior, I've found something you are! An ass!"
- "Oh. I got hungry. My stomach hurts. (grunts) I think I need to go to the hospital!"
- "I hate washing dishes!"
- "I'm-a have to do CPR! I don't wanna do this, this is gross!...I have to!"
- YOU IDIOT YOU F***ING IDIOT!
- His father is a King
- Starting with The Fly, Chef Pee Pee's clothes now has the words "Chef Pee Pee" on the left, near his arm, however, in the episode "Chef Pee Pee's Birthday" he is seen given the clothes by Jackie Chu, this might mean that Chef Pee Pee's birthday might have been made before The Fly.
- Although Chef Pee Pee claims he was unable to quit in Mario's Wig, he was still able to in the Chef Pee Pee Quits series.
- He was Bowser Junior's show and tell at summer school.
- In later videos, Chef Pee Pee's accent is nowhere near as thick as it originally was and he speaks in fully-formed sentences as if English was his first language, though it has been made clear that his first language is not English.
- In early episodes (most notably in his 1st appearance), his accent was more Italian, he loved working for Bowser, and he was stupid and retarded, but in his newer appearances, his accent is more American and he is smarter.
- Nowadays, he says "hell" in practically every sentence he makes.
- Despite hating cooking for Bowser, he once saved him when he found him hanging from a rope (the reason for him doing this was because Charleyyy and Friends was cancelled) in the bathroom.
- Although Toad used to be the unlucky person of SML, Chef Pee Pee now is shown to have the worst life.
- Chef Pee Pee has had a fear of ferris wheels since he was three years old, as revealed in "Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair", but he doesn't like to talk about it, saying it is really "tragic."
- He owns a Magikarp, Snorlax, Psyduck, and Weedle and is a gym leader in the Pokemon series.
- Every time he appears, Italian music plays.
- After realizing how much hate Pee Pee was getting, Lovell (Chef Pee Pee's voice actor) tells the fans, in a behind the scenes video, "don't diss my nigga."
- Chef Pee Pee swears a lot and out of all the SML characters, he is the only one who swears constantly.
- Despite hating Toad, Chef Pee Pee has been showed to enjoy his music. He listened to one of his songs in Bowser Junior's Summer School 5, and Chef PeePee's Mistake.
- According to Mother's Day!, Chef Pee Pee keeps tampons.
- Chef Pee Pee actually loves Bowser Junior deep down, and doesn't hate Junior, he just hates Junior's way of life, and considers Bowser Junior family as shown in Mother's Day!.
- Chef Pee Pee is a unique among other Melissa & Doug puppets. Noticeably his eyes are further apart, his mustache is wider, and his hair is shorter.
- Chef Pee Pee currently has no soul, as he sold it to Craig The Devil for a strike in bowling (but he was conned into only getting a spare).
- Chef Pee Pee has a clone named Chef Poo Poo.
- There is a running gag in the series where everyone accuses Chef Pee Pee of being gay even when he is straight.
- Chef Pee Pee's dream is to be free from cooking and cleaning.