Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
|“||WHAT DO YOU WANT, JUNIOR?!||”|
— Chef Pee Pee to Bowser Junior
|“||Nah, it's just me n*gga!||”|
— Chef Pee Pee
— Chef Pee Pee to Bowser
Fernando Strongbottom, or commonly known and referred to as Chef Pee Pee, is a French born Italian chef that works for Bowser under a slave contract and is the pentagonist in the SuperMarioLogan series. Because of the family placing all of their tasks on him, no matter how simple they may be, he is very stressed and can get sad or angry easily. He usually makes food for Bowser Junior, but often makes food for Bowser as well. He makes food for Mario and his friends usually without complaint because they ask nicely and stay out of his way.
Chef Pee Pee was born on July 27, 1989 in Paris, France. He would move to New Jersey at some point in his life. While growing up, he played with sticks and rocks. This was revealed in Bowser Junior Loses Thomas. It could be assumed that he was neglected and locked in a cage by his father which could explain why he said that in The Big Thanksgiving that his family didn't love him.
Chef Pee Pee first appeared in Koopa's New Job. When he was first introduced, his character was completely different from his present day characteristics. He was portrayed as a retarded chef. He also spoke broken English with an Italian accent. Today, his accent is not nearly as thick and his English is better. He is portrayed as hating his job although he has never quit it for some reason (aside from the non-canonical Chef Pee Pee Quits! saga) and is significantly smarter than his original self: in fact, he is portrayed as one of the most sensible characters in the entire series.
In early videos, Chef Pee Pee was jolly, incompetent, stupid and enjoyed working for Bowser and he sounded more Italian and he was almost as dumb as Mama Luigi, but when Bowser Junior was reintroduced, he became a lot smarter and his accent sounded more American. He also started whining, yelling and complaining all the time and to some people it became kinda annoying. Chef Pee Pee also blames others for what he did sometimes.
It is possible that Chef Poo Poo, Chef Pee Pee's clone introduced in Chef Pee Pee's Clone, is a homage, or throwback, to Chef Pee Pee's original character. This is because the old Chef Pee Pee and Chef Poo Poo have striking similarities in characteristics: Poo Poo is significantly more retarded, cheerful, and also speaks with a more Italian accent that Chef Pee Pee.
Even though he complains and whines all the time now, he's friends with Mario, Black Yoshi, Shrek, and Woody. Mainly because they're nice to him and ask him politely to make food for them. He is especially shown to be much more laid-back around Mario than he is around Bowser.
Chef Pee Pee can commonly be compared with Squidward from SpongeBob. They are both grumpy, are both tortured by two characters (SpongeBob and Patrick for Squidward and Bowser and Bowser Junior for Chef Pee Pee), and both act like jerks, and are punished for it. Chef Pee Pee and Squidward are also commonly tortured, as well. Despite his grumpy attitude, Chef Pee Pee has a big heart, and deep down cares for Bowser and Junior.
Despite becoming very annoyed, and in some cases downright hating Bowser Junior and sometimes getting mad at Bowser, he shows that, deep down inside, he actually has a caring heart for them in some aspects. For example, in Bowser's Depression, when Chef Pee Pee discovers Bowser attempting to hang himself in his bathroom (after Charleyyy and Friends was cancelled), he admits that he is "kind of happy", but decides to save Bowser's life nonetheless. He also attempts to talk Bowser into regaining his life again. Also, in Toad's Girlfriend!, Chef Pee Pee gives Junior advice when he asks him on how to deal with Toadette hitting on him despite being Toad's girlfriend. In Turkey Tyranny!, Chef Pee Pee protects Junior from the cop invasion by getting down and covering him with his hands, in Chef Pee Pee Quits Part 3 when Chef Pee Pee and Goodman are called from a police call about Bowser abusing Junior, Chef Pee Pee tazes Bowser.
Chef Pee Pee hates Bowser Junior, who always annoys him. He is also friends with Bowser, and even though he gets mad at him sometimes, they still have a good friendship, as Chef Pee Pee acts as the second father for Junior.
Likes and Dislikes
- Making food for himself
- Taking breaks and day-offs
- Bowser (friend and boss)
- Mario and his friends
- Robot Chef Pee Pee
- Harleyyy and Friends (in the alternate universe)
- Being rich
- Junior Grounded
- His job (though this used to be a "like")
- Bowser Junior
- Bowser (sometimes)
- King Strongbottom
- Shrek (sometimes)
- Paying bills
- Chef Poo Poo
- Cop (formerly)
- Plumber (formerly)
- Goodman Enterprises employee (formerly)
- FNAF worker (formerly)
- Grim reaper (formerly)
- Rapper (formerly)
- Gym Leader (in Pokémon dimension)
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Bowser (when turned evil)
- Penguin Victim
- Bowser Junior (nearly when he turned evil)
Shrimpo Hunter Episode 4
Black Yoshi's Fried Chicken Bowser Junior's Sleepover
Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack!
The Ouija Board!
Evil Chef Pee Pee! (revived)
Bowser Junior Gets Rabies! Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday!
Bowser Junior's Big Spill! (possibly)
The Magical Button! (revived)
Friday The 13th! (debatable since when Bowser Junior and Cody took off Jason Voorhees mask, he was in there alive and well).
Chef Pee Pee’s Cooking Sucks!
They both really despise/hate each other. Chef Pee Pee wants to kill him and Junior. Bowser also hates him by trying to make him do more work than he really has too by creating a mess on purpose. But in the more recent videos, Bowser and Chef Pee Pee seemed to be getting along a little better than they were in their earlier appearances. Despite this, Despite this, Chef Pee Pee and Bowser deep down love each other and can't live without one another. Chef Pee Pee is truly touched by Bowser's efforts to make him happy, and kisses Bowser Once it is revealed that they are in a relationship Bowser says he loves him and hugs him and kisses, and Chef Pee Pee (barely) admits he loves Bowser too.
Chef Pee Pee despises Bowser Junior, but he is forced to take him and his friends to places against his will and is always getting annoyed with them. Chef Pee Pee hates Junior because he's a spoiled trouble making brat who whines when he doesn't get his way and is always trying to get even.
Chef Pee Pee gets frustrated with Goodman a lot, because he hates his former job with him and how Chef Pee Pee got arrested several times. Though Goodman doesn't like Chef Pee Pee, he doesn't "hate" him. He thinks Chef Pee Pee is immature though for tasing Bowser.
Chef Pee Pee technically thinks Cody is weird and gay, especially since Cody makes out with his Ken doll and likes watching Barbie Drama. But Chef Pee Pee "tolerates" him a little bit more than others.
Mario and his friends
They all get along very well with each other. Chef Pee Pee likes the way Mario, Shrek, Black Yoshi, and Woody ask him for food politely and that they're the only ones who don't treat him badly like Bowser and his son. He is shown to be much more relaxed and friendly around them than he is around Bowser, whose yelling often makes him tense. But for some reason, he hasn't decided to work for them instead of Bowser (although this may be because he is in a slave contract with Bowser). However, he now also works for them, since they all moved in with him, Bowser and Junior.
Chef Pee Pee and Shrek, unlike Chef Pee Pee's relationship with all of Mario's friends, is mixed. On one hand, Chef Pee Pee respects Shrek for being more tolerable then Bowser and Bowser Junior. On another hand, Chef Pee Pee finds Shrek disgusting, such as in Shrek's Homemade Cheesecake and Mine!, and dislikes him.
Chef Pee Pee has a nice relationship with Black Yoshi. He seemed to be happy with helping him so he could kill Bowser. However, in Black Yoshi's Fried Chicken, he says "he does not care for Black Yoshi", hinting he doesn't like Black Yoshi for whatever reason or this could be because he was busy and stressed out.
Chef Poo Poo
Chef Pee Pee hated him in his debut, but in Chef Poo Poo's Kitchen Disaster!, he doesn't necessarily care now.
Chef Pee Pee hates Peach just like Bowser Junior and Bowser.
Robot Chef Pee Pee is a robotic counterpart of Chef Pee Pee. He is a main antagonist in Chef Pee Pee The Robot. He replaced the real Chef Pee Pee for two months on vacation on Happy Merry Christmas!. He got killed by Bowser Junior when he pushed him in the bathtub.
Evil Chef Pee Pee is a evil counterpart of Chef Pee Pee who appeared in Evil Chef Pee Pee!. When Chef Pee Pee dies, Craig The Devil resurrected him but evil. He kills Bowser, Brooklyn T. Guy, and almost kills Bowser Junior. He also makes a cameo in No Crust!.
Zombie Chef Pee Pee also known as Green Chef Pee Pee is a green counterpart of Chef Pee Pee who appeared in Zombie Bowser!. He is green in color.
- He appears in Lovell's Channel and does reaction videos, the only difference is he does not wear his chef attire.
- His real name is Fernando revealed in Sicken.
- Chef Pee Pee is portrayed by a Melissa and Doug chef puppet.
- His father was a King.
- He was born in France, and he stated numerous times that he's Italian.
- Starting with The Fly, Chef Pee Pee's clothes now has the words "Chef Pee Pee" on the left, near his arm, however, in the episode "Chef Pee Pee's Birthday" he is seen given the clothes by Jackie Chu, this might mean that Chef Pee Pee's birthday might have been made before The Fly.
- In his earliest appearances, he would kill Koopas and then turn them into turtle soup.
- In his current appearances, Chef Pee Pee would most likely represent Wrath, due to his severe anger towards Bowser, Bowser Junior, Jeffy, etc.
- Although Chef Pee Pee claims he was unable to quit in Mario's Wig, he was still able to in the Chef Pee Pee Quits series.
- Despite hating Bowser Junior, he has been shown to care for Bowser Junior.
- In Mother's Day! Chef pee pee admits gently that he deeply loves Junior.
- In Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3, Chef Pee Pee save Junior from Bowser
- In Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!, he tries to save Junior from a suicide.
- In Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!, he said that he still cares about him even though he is a brat.
- In Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2,he is shown to kind of care about Junior
- In Chef Pee Pee's Birthday Surprise!, he is shown to like Junior's work and thought on his birthday
- In Bowser Junior Stubs His Toe!, he hopes Junior to get better and cries on Junior's death
- In Turkey Tyranny! ,Chef Pee Pee is shown protecting Junior from the cop
- In Stuck! , Chef Pee pee cries of Junior going missing.
- In Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!, Chef Pee Pee tries pleasing Junior by throwing a surprise birthday party.
- His parents got a divorce over Monopoly.
- He was in Bowser Junior's show and tell at summer school.
- In the first season and some of the second (most notably in his 1st appearance), his accent was more Italian, he loved working for Bowser, and he was far less intelligent, but from late season two onwards, his accent is more American and he is smarter.
- Nowadays, he says "hell" in practically every sentence he makes.
- Despite hating cooking for Bowser, he once saved him when he found him hanging from a rope (the reason for him doing this was because Charleyyy and Friends was cancelled) in the bathroom.
- Although Toad used to be the unlucky person of SML, Mario and Chef Pee Pee now are now shown to have the worst life.
- Chef Pee Pee has had a fear of ferris wheels since he was three years old, as revealed in Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair, but he doesn't like to talk about it, saying it is really "tragic."
- He owns a Magikarp, Snorlax, Psyduck, and Weedle and is a gym leader in the Pokemon series.
- Everytime he appears, Italian music plays, the song can be found here.
- After realizing how much hate Pee Pee was getting, Lovell (Chef Pee Pee's voice actor) tells the fans, in a behind the scenes video, "Don't diss my #####."
- Chef Pee Pee swears a lot and out of all the SML characters, he is the only one who swears constantly.
- It is revealed in The Purge that he hates Junior simply because he exists.
- Despite hating Toad, Chef Pee Pee has been showed to enjoy his music. He listened to one of his songs in Bowser Junior's Summer School 5, and Chef Pee Pee's Mistake.
- According to Mother's Day!, Chef Pee Pee keeps tampons.
- Chef Pee Pee currently has no soul, as he sold it to Craig The Devil for a strike in bowling (but he was conned into only getting a spare).
- Chef Pee Pee has a clone named Chef Poo Poo.
- There is a running gag in the series where everyone accuses Chef Pee Pee of being gay even when he is straight.
- Chef Pee Pee's dream is to be free from cooking and cleaning.
- Chef Pee Pee's theme song was once heard in the Teen Titans Go! episode, Grube's Fairytales.
- Chef Pee Pee is similar to Bert from Sesame Street, Squidward from SpongeBob SquarePants, Benson from Regular Show and Cranky the Crane from Thomas & Friends.
- Chef Pee Pee was arrested in Bowser Junior's Summer School 7 because Junior said he was child molesting him, but it was a lie.
- Chef Pee Pee's puppet is real, it is sold by Melissa & Doug, with the difference it does not have the words "Pee Pee" on it. It is also unique among other Melissa & Doug puppets, most notably his eyes are further apart, his mustache is wider, and his hair is shorter, and you can name the puppet as you want.
- He does not like to sleep nude, as revealed in Truth or Dare.
- It is revealed that Chef Pee Pee is uncircumsiced in The Mystery Safe.
- Chef Pee Pee exclaims in a video that he would "plow" Bowser, meaning he has sexual feelings for Bowser. He also exclaims in Bowser Junior's Playtime he would have married Chester The Cheetah, a male mascot for Cheetos if it wasn't for the "goverment "meaning Chef Pee Pee can be somewhat bisexual. More evidences showing that he is bi is in Chef Pee Pee The Babysitter! he says that his food smells like his "Ex-Girlfriend Panties." He also tried online-dating for a girlfriend in Chef Pee Pee's Accident!.
- His legal name was changed to Poopy Butt.
- Chef Pee Pee had killed 12 characters.
- After the episode, Bowser's Soup, Chef Pee Pee now has black burn marks On one of his fingers.
- His real name is Fernando what was mentioned in Sicken
- Chef Pee Pee might technically be wearing a blouse, since the buttons are on the left side of his uniform, whereas men's clothing have buttons on the right side.