Chef Pee Pee Gets Sick! is the 164th video of SML Movies.
Chef Pee Pee is sick so Bowser Junior tries to take care of him! And it is a disaster!
The video starts with Chef Pee Pee coughing and complaining about his illness. Bowser Junior then got a drill asking him to Build a pillow fort. Chef Pee Pee said that he is sick so he can’t play with him. Bowser Junior doubt this so he got a stethoscope to test his heart, ear checker to check his ear, and thermometer to check his temperature. Chef Pee Pee told him that this is not real it is just a toy. He then ask Bowser Junior if he could make him a can of soup. Bowser Junior then said he could and gives him crutches. Chef Pee Pee yelled at him that he want soup and he is not losing a limb. Junior then understands him and tell him that he is going to the kitchen to cook. Chef Pee Pee said that he can’t use the kitchen since he’ll make another mess. Bowser Junior then said he will make it without the kitchen. Bowser Junior then went to his kitchen playroom to make food.
- This is the second time Junior makes Chef Pee Pee soup, the first time being "Bowser's Soup", although Chef Pee Pee was technically supposed to make it for Bowser.
- Bowser is shown to be very stupid in this episode by thinking that Junior was really Chef Pee Pee when Junior was dressed like him and for not knowing what a Mexican burrito really looks like.
- Handschuhschneeballwerfer actually means "glove snowball throwers" in German.
- This is the first appearance of a Baymax plush in a SML Movie.
- In late-2017, this video got aged-restricted.
- Junior is shown to mention the Pixar movie: The Good Dinosaur.
- Junior should've known Chris the Cucumber before in Bowser Junior's Homework and in the Bowser Junior's Summer School series. It's possible he forgot about him after.
- Bowser should've known that Junior was really dressed up as Chef Pee Pee due to their looks and voice differences between them and Junior calling him dad while dressed as Chef Pee Pee and since he passes the living room to go to the kitchen he would have seen Chef Pee Pee laying on the couch.