Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
- [It started in the living room, where Chef Pee Pee is snoring on the sofa]
- Chef Pee Pee: (wakes up) It's morning time!
- Bowser: (yells) Chef Pee Pee! Get in the kitchen, now! (Bowser drags Chef Pee Pee into the kitchen and points to the dishes in the sink) Look, what are these, Chef Pee Pee? WHAT ARE THESE?!
- Chef Pee Pee: Well, they're dirty dishes, Bowser.
- Bowser: Correct! And why they in the sink?
- Chef Pee Pee: I don't know, you must have put them in here! They must've came out to your room! I washed dishes last night!
- Bowser: That's a lie! Did I ever give you permission to talk? SHUT UP, CHEF PEE PEE, I WAS TALKING! You make sure that you wash these dishes. OK?
- Chef Pee Pee: Why are you being extra rude today, Bowser? Please tell me why!
- Bowser: I don't want your explanation! Get them washing! NOW! (Chef Pee Pee starts washing up the dishes when Bowser saw the trash can not cleaned) AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CHEF PEE PEE?! GET YOUR *SS IN HERE!
- Chef Pee Pee: (comes to the pantry) What, Bowser?
- Bowser: What is this?! (points to the trash can that is empty).
- Chef Pee Pee: Um... It's a trash can.
- Bowser: And what is in the trash can, you smart *ss?!
- Chef Pee Pee: (looks at the trash can) Well, it's looks like a little bit of trash. Why are you making a big deal out of this?
- Bowser: It's not a little bit of trash! Its a lotta bit of trash! It's over flowing!
- Chef Pee Pee: Wait, no it's not. Its just a little trash on the bottom.
- Bowser: I'll show you! You, you think you know everything! I'll show you. (grabs a handful of trash and starts dumping it in the trash can to admit Chef Pee Pee that there is a lot of trash) THAT'S, A LOT OF TRASH, IN THE TRASH CAN!
- Chef Pee Pee: BOWSER WHAT THE HELL??????? Now you're just wasting perfectly good food, why would you throw that away?
- Bowser: How do you know it's perfectly good food!? It could have expired!
- Chef Pee Pee: Now you're just making excuses!
- Bowser: Well, all I know is that, the trash can is full now. And I need you to take it out! SO DO THAT! Hmph! (walks away)
(cuts to the scene where Junior starts to pour Hawaiian Punch in the cup)
- Junior: Oh, boy, Hawaiian Punch! Chef Pee Pee!
- Chef Pee Pee: (carries the trash bag) What do you want, Junior?
- Junior: Uh, can you help me pour my Hawaiian punch?
- Chef Pee Pee: Hold on, just gimme a second, (lifts up the trash bag) I gotta take out this trash first.
- Junior: Um... I don't have a second. I'll pour it. (Junior tries to carry a gallon, but it's heavy so he spill it on the table and the floor) CHEF PEE PEE!
- Chef Pee Pee: DAMN IT JUNIOR Wha--
- Junior: It's pouring...
- Chef Pee Pee: Get some napkins and a towel, you're making a mess!
- Junior: It's pouring everywhere.
- Chef Pee Pee: (groans) Just get the towels the napkins!
- Junior: I'm crying, Chef Pee Pee! (Junior starts bawling)
- Chef Pee Pee: Why are you crying? It's not gonna help!
- Junior: Clean it up, it's pouring everywhere!
- Chef Pee Pee: YOU CLEAN IT UP! (Junior starts crying loudly) UGH, I'M SICK OF YOU LITTLE IDIOTS, DAMMIT!!
(cuts to the scene where Chef Pee Pee is getting some paper towels to clean up the spill Junior made)
- Chef Pee Pee: (looks at the napkin roll that is out of napkins) Oh wow, and we're out of paper towels. Just my luck!
- Bowser: (joins in) Chef Pee Pee! (looks and points to the trash bag which is on the floor) What is this trash doing on the floor?! It's supposed to be in the trash can!
- Chef Pee Pee: Well, I was trying to take it out, but your son made a mess!
- Junior: (joins in when he heard it) What? No I didn't, dad, don't believe him. He didn't help me pour my Hawaiian Punch, so it spill everywhere!
- Chef Pee Pee: Don't believe him, Bowser. Please, please believe me, please?
- Junior: No, don't believe him, dad. Chef Pee Pee's just a bad, bad man! YOU'RE A BAD MAN, CHEF PEE PEE!
- Bowser: (starts yelling at Chef Pee Pee for lying to Junior) So you're gonna lie on my son, Chef Pee Pee?!
- (Junior and Bowser starts yelling at Chef Pee Pee at once)
- Junior: ...and Chef Pee Pee's suppose to clean--
- Bowser: ...you better be lucky i'll slap your ass right now!
- Junior: ...Chef Pee Pee's suppose to make me drink soda--
- Bowser: ...you better work all the time when you're doing your job!
- Junior: (screams) STOP! (breaking up the argument).
- Chef Pee Pee: (explodes) YOU KNOW WHAT, I'MA DO THE FRICKIN' JOB! I'MA CLEAN UP! GET THE FRICK OUT OF MY FACE! (leaves)
- Junior: Why's he yelling, Dad?
- Bowser: I don't know, he has an attitude today.
(cuts to the scene where Chef Pee Pee cleans up the mess Junior made)
- Chef Pee Pee: (groans while cleaning with a towel) Stupid mess, and stupid Junior acts like he doesn't know how to clean it up!
- Junior: (joins in) Hey Chef Pee Pee. (brings out the Zebra Cakes) I'm gonna eat all my Debbie cake. (makes a mess on the cakes)
- Chef Pee Pee: Why did you make a mess out of a Debbie cake, if you're gonna eat it?!
- Junior: Well, I tried to take out the plastic wrap. Um... anyway, oh no. My stomach hurts. I'll have to go number 2 Chef Pee Pee. I'll call you when I need you to wipe me.
- Chef Pee Pee: What? I'm not gonna wipe you!
- Bowser: (calls Chef Pee Pee about the TV) Chef Pee Pee, the TV's messed up again! I need you to come fix it!
- Chef Pee Pee: (groans) Okay, Bowser! As soon as I clean up this stupid mess your son made, wash the dishes, and take out the freaking trash!
- Bowser: That's not sufficient for me! COME NOW!
(cuts to the scene where Chef Pee Pee came to Bowser's room and saw the TV, which is fine)
- Chef Pee Pee: (comes in and groans) So what's wrong with the TV now, Bowser?
- Bowser: Hmm... I need you to turn it on.
- Chef Pee Pee: What? Turn it on?
- Bowser: Yeah, turn it on. Just turn it on for me.
- Chef Pee Pee: But the remote is right over there! (points to the remote which is on top of the shelve next to the flat-screen TV)
- Bowser: (looks at the remote) Oh. It is, huh? Well, just turn on the TV for me.
- Chef Pee Pee: DAMN IT, BOWSER! YOU'RE JUST ASKING FOR STUPID STUFF! I WASN'T DOING STUFF! (gives Bowser the remote when the TV is on while Bowser is searching on Google for "turtles") Alright, Bowser, here's the remote, and the TV's on, Okay?
- Bowser: Oh, um, you can turn it off. I don't really need it anymore.
- Chef Pee Pee: What, you don't need it anymore? What do you mean, I just came all the way in here to turn on the TV, now you're gonna say you don't need it anymore?
- Bowser: Oh, I found something better. So get out. NOW!
- Chef Pee Pee: (starts leaving the room eagerly) You know what, I'm done with this. I can't deal anymore, okay?!
(cuts to the scene where Junior is using No. 2)
- Junior: (grunts while sitting on the toilet taking a dump) Chef Pee Pee!
- Chef Pee Pee: (looks at Junior in the bathroom) What?
- Junior: I need you to come wipe me.
- Chef Pee Pee: I'm not gonna wipe you Junior, that's disgusting. I'm not gonna do it.
- Junior: But it's the biggest poop ever, I need someone to help me wipe.
- Chef Pee Pee: No, I'm not wiping you! Just, just shut the door, it's gross.
(cuts to the next scene to the kitchen)
- Chef Pee Pee: (looks so depressed) I hate my life!
- Junior: (joins in while he's having a diarrhea) Chef Pee Pee, I don't feel good.
- Chef Pee Pee: Why are you telling me this, go tell your dad.
- Junior: I think I'm gonna throw up.
- Chef Pee Pee: What? (Junior vomits all over Chef Pee Pee's uniform)
- Junior: I'm sorry, Chef Pee Pee.
- Chef Pee Pee: (gets really choleric at Junior for vomiting at him) YOU F*CKING BASTARD, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!! What do you got all over me?!
- Junior: I'm sorry.
- Chef Pee Pee: (all he see was an alphabet soup all over him) Wha-- An alphabet?! AN ALPHABET SOUP?! Are you eating that?! I DIDN'T FEED YOU THAT, YOU BASTARD!!
- Junior: I'm sorry, Chef Pee Pee.
- Chef Pee Pee: GET THE HELL FROM AROUND ME!!!!!!!!!!!! (Junior starts crying, leaving Chef Pee Pee solitary, while he's trying to change clothes)
(cuts to the scene where Chef Pee Pee is in the bathroom trying to change)
- Chef Pee Pee: (groans at his stained shirt) He threw up on me. He f*king threw up on me! I can't believe it, he's so gross! (takes off his shirt) This was my favorite shirt. I can't stand him!
- Junior: (joins in the bathroom where Chef Pee Pee is) I'm sorry, Chef Pee Pee--
- Chef Pee Pee (yowls) GET THE HELL OUT, JUNIOR! I'M TRYING TO GET DRESS, YOU LITTLE, UGH, BASTARD!! (bohos) I hate my life!
- Chef Pee Pee: (when he put on the black shirt, he thinks it's gay) This shirt makes me look gay! I look like one of those queer, French faggots that ride on motor scooters all day.
- Junior: (comes in the bathroom) Chef Pee Pee! Chef Pee Pee!
- Chef Pee Pee: What, Junior? I don't want to talk to you right now, get out of my face!
- Junior: (looks at his shirt) Wait, what happen to your shirt? Why are you wearing that one?
- Chef Pee Pee: Don't worry about it, you threw up on it. Remember? (starts gurgling on what Junior did to his shirt) All that?
- Junior: (looks at the shirt that Chef Pee Pee is wearing, but there is no chunks on his shirt) I didn't threw up on your shirt.
- Chef Pee Pee: (groans on Junior's stupidity) You're about to make me slap you, I swear to God, I'ma slap you!
- Junior: Anyway, I cleaned up all my throw up that was on the table.
- Chef Pee Pee: Wh-wha-what?
- Junior: Yeah, I cleaned up my mess, my throw up, remember I throw up on the table? I--
- Chef Pee Pee: You cleaned up your own mess?
- Junior: Yeah! Come look! Come look!
- Chef Pee Pee: This is surprising.
(cuts to the scene where Junior shows Chef Pee Pee a spotless table, but it's not cleaned)
- Junior: Okay, Chef Pee Pee, look at the mess I cleaned up. See, I did exactly what you usually do. (points to the napkin covered up the alphabet soup and sprayed with Clorox Cleaner + Bleach) I sprayed the table, and I rubbed it in with a napkin.
- Chef Pee Pee: Th-this is not clean! What the hell did you do, you just covered it up! Why are you playing hide and seek with your throw up?!
- Junior: Um... No, I did exactly what you do. I mean, it looks pretty clean to me.
- Chef Pee Pee: THIS IS NOT WHAT I DO?! You, you clean up after your mess! (points at the spraying evident) You just spray Clorox on the table on the clean spot! (points to the alphabet soup covered by a napkin) YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CLEAN UP THIS!!
- Junior: Uh, well... I don't know how to do it! (Junior starts to bawl)
- Chef Pee Pee: (groans) Get the hell out of here, Junior, I'll clean it up!
- Junior: Okay, well. Oh no! I gotta go poop again.
- Chef Pee Pee: Freaking weirdo! (bohos) I don't want to touch it!! (tries to touch the napkin, but it's disgusting)
- Bowser: (walks to the kitchen and shouts at Chef Pee Pee) CHEF PEE PEE!
- Chef Pee Pee: (cleans up Junior's vomit and stops when he heard his name) Come on, Bowser! Man, I'm so tired, you had me cleaning up every since I woke up this morning!! (bohos)
- Bowser: Well, I'm hungry, and I need you...(Bowser then looks at Chef Pee Pee's shirt that he's wearing, suspiciously) Wait... What is this?! (yanks Chef Pee Pee's shirt) What is this right here?!? This is not, dress code, okay?! You need to be wearing a white chef outfit! You, you can't be wearing this. Are you going to a Justin Bieber concert?!
- Chef Pee Pee: No, no, no. Bowser, I'm not going to a Justin Bieb--
- Bowser: BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, WHERE IS MY TICKET?!?
- Chef Pee Pee: No, I was not going to a Justin Bieber concert! The only reason I've been wearing this stupid black shirt, is because your son, THREW UP ON ME!!
- Bowser: Wait, wait. My son threw up on you? Wait, wait, is he sick? Did you take care of him? Did you give him a thermometer?
- Chef Pee Pee: No, Bowser, it's not my responsibility to take care of your son! HE'S YOURS!!
- Bowser: You know what, Chef Pee Pee?! STOP YELLING AT ME! I'M THE BOSS AND YOU'RE MY SLAVE!! YOU COOK AND YOU CLEAN WHEN I TELL YOU TO!!!! YOU WASH THE CLOTHES WHEN I TELL YOU TO!! YOU HAVE NO FREE WILL!!!! YOU'LL DO IT WHEN I SAY TO DO IT! So, you know, since you think you have FREE WILL I'ma go and get the belt and show you some discipline! (laughs evilly)''"
- Chef Pee Pee: (groans angrily since he had enough of Bowser's outlook) BOWSER, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BEAT ME LIKE I'M YOUR FIVE YEAR OLD SON ANYMORE! I'M NOT JUST GONNA SIT HERE AND LET YOU DO THIS!!! I....QUIT! UGH! I HATE YOUR BOWSER!!
- Bowser: WHAT? Quit? You can't quit, Chef Pee Pee!
- Chef Pee Pee: Yes I can, Bowser. I do what I want, AND I WANT TO QUIT!!
- Bowser: ''Oh you wanna quit? THEN FINE! QUIT! QUIT! WE DON'T NEED YOU! YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR US SINCE WE TREATED YOU SO BAD AND YOU DON'T ENJOY YOUR LIFE HERE! QUIT! FIND ANOTHER HOME! FIND ANOTHER JOB! WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE, CHEF PEE PEE!!! OH YOU WANNA WALK AWAY?! THEN WALK AWAY BECAUSE YOU'RE A QUITTER! AND DON'T EVEN USE ME AS A JOB REFERENCE BECAUSE YOUR HORRIBLE! YOU'RE A QUITTER!''
- Chef Pee Pee: (gasps as he was walking towards the door) I'm free! I'm finally free! Bye, Bowser! F**K YOU!! (laughs with excitement) I'M FREE! (slams the door)
- Bowser: WELL SCREW YOU, AND DON'T COME BACK EVER AGAIN!! THAT MEANS EVEN WITH DAYS GETTING ROUGH, DON'T COME BACK!!! THE DOOR WILL BE LOCKED!!! Hmph!
(when Chef Pee Pee left the house, Bowser will cook for himself)
- Bowser: (groans) Forget Chef Pee Pee! I don't need him! I can cook, and clean all by myself. And I can make a sandwich, all it takes is... maybe a little bit of bread and, um... meat or something like that. I don't know!
- Junior: (comes to Bowser for the ruckus) Dad, what was that noise? Where did Chef Pee Pee go?
- Bowser: Oh, don't worry about Chef Pee Pee, he quit on us!
- Junior: What?! He quit? Wha--
- Bowser: Yeah.
- Junior: What's that mean?
- Bowser: Well, that means he is gone! Vámonos! He's never coming back!
- Junior: What?! Wha... I'll never see him again?
- Bowser: NEVER AGAIN!!
- Junior: (starts crying because Chef Pee Pee quits here) Dad, I miss Chef Pee Pee!!
- Bowser: Why're you crying over him, he's nothing but a quitter!
- Junior: But I miss him! (saw Chef Pee Pee's hat on the table) Is that his hat over there?
- Bowser: Yeah, and do me a favor and THROW IT AWAY!! He's no good for us!
- Junior: (keeps bawling about Chef Pee Pee and his hat) Chef Pee Pee's hat. Ah, dad, I miss him!
- Bowser: (off-screen) STOP CRYING AND HELP ME MAKE A SANDWICH OR I WILL USE THE BELT AND BEAT YOUR BUTT!
- Junior: (keeps crying and carrying Chef Pee Pee's hat) Okay...
- Bowser: (groans) What do I need to put on it? wha--
- Junior: (puts on Chef Pee Pee's hat just because of thinking that he cooks food and makes it taste good) Um, dad, I put on Chef Pee Pee's hat, so maybe it will make the sandwich taste better. Because I'll look like a chef.
- Bowser: Oh, that's smart. Oh yeah, yeah, that will work.
- Junior: Okay, um... (looks at something that will put on the bread)
- Bowser: So what can we put on this sandwich? Um... Ooh, ooh, ooh. Let's start with some Flintstone gummies for the, you know, vitamins for nutrition. (starts pouring a lot of healthy gummies on the bread)
- Junior: Okay, yeah, for vitamins.
- Bowser: We need a bunch of those.
- Junior: Yeah, we big--
- Bowser: I haven't had vitamins in forever!
- Junior: Yeah, will grow big and strong.
- Bowser: Alright, so--
- Junior: (points to a jar of peanut butter) Peanut butter!
- Bowser: Ooh, ooh! Peanut butter, yeah. That will be awesome. (starts smearing the peanut butter with a spoon on the bread)
- Junior: Yeah, put it, put a lot of peanut butter.
- Bowser: Smear.
- Junior: Yeah, smear it everywhere.
- Bowser: Yeah!
- Junior: Okay, um... and um... Hmm... (looks around and points to the blueberry muffins) I want... I want some blueberry muffins.
- Bowser: (gasp) Oh, blueberry muffins?
- Junior: Yeah, put some muffins on it.
- Bowser: We need some sweet stuff on there.
- Junior: Yeah, put some muffins on the sandwich.
- Bowser: Yeah, muffins.
- Junior: Okay, muffins.
- Bowser: Ooh! Ooh, got to have some spicy sauce! (holds a jarful of hot sauce) INSANITY SAUCE!! (pours the hot sauce on the sandwich)
- Junior: Uh, yeah. I, I guess. I don't know--
- Bowser: Yeah.
- Junior: I don't really like hot sauce.
- Bowser: You gotta have it hot.
- Junior: Um... Hmm... what else do we put on- (looks and points to the sign says "Pringles") Pringles! Put on some Pringles.
- Bowser: I'm not really a Pringles person, though--
- Junior: (sighs and looks at the sandwich) Okay, well. I guess I guess it's good enough, dad.
- Bowser: Oh, okay, so, um... Flip this part, 'cuz this is, this is already heavy. (puts on the top bun and put it on top)
- Junior: Oh, well, I mean, it looks good, oh my God.
- Bowser: WOO! Now that looks like a super decker sandwich right there. Ha ha ha.
- Junior: Yeah.
- Bowser: So, are you gonna take the first bite?
- Junior: Um... no, you can take the first bite, dad.
- Bowser: Nah, I, I think you should take it, since I made it, you know, I need you to test it out for me.
- Junior: Um... no, dad, you take the first bite. (they both started crying because they admitted about Chef Pee Pee)
- Bowser: I miss Chef Pee Pee!
- Junior: Me too!
- Bowser: This is horrible!
- Junior: Yeah.
- Bowser: I CAN'T COOK!
- Junior: I know, we can't make food with the crap!
- Bowser: I need to find a chef! You know what? Hold on right here, Okay. I'ma go and light some candles.
- Junior: Candles?! (gets excited while Bowser lights up the candles) Dad, I'm hungry, and you're too busy lighting stupid candles!
- Bowser: (groans) Junior, I'm hungry too, but I have to light these candles, so I can pray to God, so he can send me a chef. Cause Chef Pee Pee left on us!
- Junior: Oh... well, I guess that'll work. Yeah, let's pray to God for a new chef!
- Bowser: Alright, just bow your head and, um... I will do the praying because I know you'll mess it up.
- Junior: Okay. (bows his head)
- Bowser: How do I do this again? It has been a while. Um... dear, Jesus... Yo, can you like send me a good chef because I'm starving and Chef Pee Pee is green and he won't cook anything!
- Junior: I'm hungry too, Jesus. Please send us another chef.
- Bowser: Can you like make spaghetti and, like pizza, something please?
- Junior: And cheeseburgers and, and play with my toys and-- (when all of a sudden, Craig appears)
- Bowser: Craig, what are you doing here?
- Craig: Oh, I, I heard you praying to God, but that will take quite a while, he's kind of back lawn right now. I thought maybe I could help out.
- Junior: Well yeah, can you send us a new chef?
- Bowser: Yeah.
- Craig: Hmm... no... (his phone is ringing) Hang on, I'm getting a phone call here.
- Bowser: That's very rude!
- Craig: Hey, Jesus. My man!
- Bowser: Oh Jesus.
Craig: What? No, I said the Hell is filled with too many sinners right now, no, there is too much paper work. I cannot handle anymore. Well bring up 9/11 again, that is very mature, well, look. It is not my fault that there are stupid, OK. Look, it is your problem anyway. Geez! That guy.
Bowser Junior: Oh... well, what are you going to do, Mister. Can you send us a new chef please? Because we are so hungry
Bowser: Yeah. Chef Pee Pee left on us and he just wanted to get a new job, he said We weren't treating him well.
Bowser Junior: Yeah, send him to Hell!
Craig: Well, I do not think I can do that, but he can be dead, you know.
Bowser Junior: Ah... Well, we are really hungry, Mister, Please?
Bowser: Do you know how to fix a sandwich at least?
Bowser Junior: Yeah. Can you cook something.
Craig: Well, I can cook two things.
Bowser Junior: You can cook two things.
Bowser: OH! Two things!!
Bowser Junior: What can you cook?
Craig: Devil's food cake and Devil eggs, haaaaaaah!! You get it because I am the Devil.
Bowser Junior: Devil eggs & Devil's food cake?
Bowser: I am not in the mood for either of them!
Bowser Junior: Yeah, I do not like Devil eggs.
Bowser: Can you make something without devil food?
Craig: Um... What the Hell, I can try. Whatever, let's go.
Bowser Junior: He can do something.
Bowser: Whatever, let's see what you can do. Alright, Craig, I'ma need you to fix something for my son to eat first, you know, so if he gets sick or dies or anything, I wouldn't have to trust you!
Bowser: So, I will be sitting over here. Junior, make sure you stay alive.
Bowser Junior: OK, Dad.
Craig: Now, what would you like to eat, little boy.
Bowser Junior: Hm... What do I want to eat? I am really, really hungry, but it is your first day, I will go easy on you. I want a bowl of cereal.
Craig: OK, that sounds easy enough.
Bowser Junior: Yeah, it is easy. I have the bowl and I have the cereal. Yeah, me and my Dad tried to do it and we made a mess. And here is the milk.
Craig: The milk, perfect! We have to pour the milk first.
Bowser Junior: What? Why are you pouring the milk first, you are not supposed to do that.
Craig: Because it is evil, that is why.
Bowser Junior: Yeah, it really is evil.
Craig: OK. Would you like to see a trick?
Bowser Junior: A trick? Yeah, I love tricks!
Craig: You know how Jesus can turn water into wine?
Bowser Junior: He can turn water into wine, yeah.
Craig: Well I can turn milk into camel's blood.
Bowser Junior: What??
Craig: Watch!! Bleghhhhhh!!
Bowser Junior: What?? EWW!!
Craig: Yes, well, it is not that appertizing, you can do that, right?
Bowser Junior: No.
Craig: I bet another chef couldn't do it either.
Bowser Junior: No, but, I do not want to eat camel's blood.
Craig: Well, let's pour the cereal first.
Bowser Junior: Um... I do not think I am hungry anymore. Not my cereal, you ruined it.
Craig: It is tasty, right? It looks very good.
Bowser Junior: No, um... I am not hungry anymore.
Craig: Oh well...
Bowser: Hey, what is going on over here?!
Bowser Junior: Um... Well, Craig made me some 'Captain Crunch' with camel's blood.
Bowser: What, camel's blood??
Bowser Junior: Yeah, camel's blood.
Bowser: Well, why don't you eat it? Do not be ungrateful, go and chow down!!
Craig: Yes, go on, it is good really, not that poisonous.
Bowser: Yeah! I am pretty sure it won't hurt you.
Bowser Junior: I miss Chef Pee Pee!! Um... Can I be excused, Dad, for the rest of the night?
Bowser: Ah... What for?!
Bowser Junior: I am not hungry and I have a stomach-ache.
Bowser: HMPH... You are such a punk!! Whatever, just leave.
Bowser Junior: OK.
Bowser: So, what are you going to cook for me, Devil
Craig: Hm... I can make a mean grilled cheese sandwich.
Bowser: Ooh, grilled cheese, I haven't had grilled cheese in a while. Um... Yeah, I want a grilled cheese, yeah, make me a grilled cheese.
[Chef Pee Pee gets excited for quitting with Bowser]
Chef Pee Pee: Woo! It feels so good to be free, but I hate not having a job though.
Officer Goodman: Hey, stop right here, mckay!
Chef Pee Pee: What is it, officer? I do not have any drugs on me, I swear.
Officer Goodman: Well, you are brown, that calls for suspicion, mckay.
Chef Pee Pee: Wait, what?
Officer Goodman: We are going to have to stop your first case.
Chef Pee Pee: Wait, you do not have to do anything like that.
Officer Goodman: Yes we do, stay right there, mckay.
Chef Pee Pee: Man...
Officer Goodman: Oh, what is this?
Chef Pee Pee: Your hand that is controlling me right now!
Officer Goodman: Uh-huh, likely story, mckay.
Chef Pee Pee: So...
Officer Goodman: What is under your shirt?
Chef Pee Pee: It is nothing, I promise.
Officer Goodman: Mm-mm. Right, well you are free to go, you cleared the first, king.
Chef Pee Pee: Um, Mister officer, I have a question for you.
Officer Goodman: What is that?
Chef Pee Pee: Well, see? I was wondering, do you have any openings at the police station
Officer Goodman: Well, yes.
Chef Pee Pee: I just really lost my job and I really need a job right now.
Officer Goodman: Well, yeah. That is fine, that is fine. My partner just got shot, well he did not die. He is still a firefighter.
Chef Pee Pee: Yeah.
Officer Goodman: So you can follow me to the station and submit an application.
Chef Pee Pee: Ooh! That will be awesome, where is this station at?
Officer Goodman: This way, follow me.
Chef Pee Pee: OK.
[Craig gets a frying pan to make the grilled cheese sandwich].
Craig: Well, it looks like we have everything we need to make a MEAN grilled cheese sandwich.
Bowser: Oh, I hope so because I am starving, I hope it tastes good to.
Craig: Well... First, we will use the bread.
Craig: Next, we will, hang on... Then, we will take the cheese.
Bowser: Oh, it looks good right there.
Craig: And the final piece of bread. Yeahhh!
Bowser: Oh, yes! You actually know how to cook, huh?
Craig: Let me get the spatula.
Bowser: Alright, press it down so it can stick. I love my cheese all melty like.
Craig: Well, it is taking quite a while.
Bowser: Well, it is going to take a minute, then go faster.
Craig: The Devil will not wait for anything, bleghhhh! Take that, grilled sandwich! You will cook when I command you!
[Craig turns the grilled cheese all cooked and burnt].
Bowser: But it is burnt!
Craig: Well yes. But it is cooked, yes?
Bowser: Well, um... I cannot eat this though, it is like all black and stuff.
Craig: But that is why it is delicious.
Bowser: No, not at all, man, I'ma have to do something else.
Craig: Oh man!
[The screen fades to black].