| Non-Canon Video/Series/Character
This video/series/character is considered non-canon and the events featured do not relate to the SML universe and therefore may not have actually happened/existed
Chef Pee Pee is a plumber!
The episode starts with Officer Goodman and Chef Pee Pee waiting for crime. They get a report that Patrick Coleman ran away from home because his mom wouldn't let him watch SpongeBob SquarePants, so they go look for him. They find Patrick but he tells them to go away since Goodman arrested his dad which made his mom start drinking. Patrick then beats up Goodman, who tells Chef Pee Pee to run the kid over. Chef Pee Pee kills Patrick and sobs over his death, and they leave.
Bowser and his son are starving so they hire an illegal immigrant, who makes them tacos. Bowser selfishly takes both plates and makes Junior leave. Junior calls the cops but gets beat up by his dad. Chef Pee Pee, still crying over killing Patrick, and Goodman get a report of a domestic disturbance, and they go to Bowser's house and confront him. When they got there, Junior already has several bruises on his face from the beating. Chef Pee Pee views this as an opportunity to get revenge and electrifies Bowser. Goodman asks Pee Pee to talk to him in the kitchen, and explains that what Pee Pee did was not how they conducted themselves in civilized manner, and that they need to solve the problem using their words. Pee Pee tries to tell Goodman that Bowser was the bad guy and that he was forced to run over a child but Goodman said he can't do that and he gets fired.
Chef Pee Pee looks for a new job in the newspaper and he finds a plumber "Help Wanted" ad. Meanwhile, Shrek takes a crap and ends up clogging the toilet and blames Mario. Shrek tells Mario to fix it, so Mario calls a plumbing service refusing to degrade himself. Chef Pee Pee and the Brooklyn Guy, his new boss, visit Mario's house. Mario recognizes Pee Pee and asks him about his old job. Mario shows the plumbers the clogged toilet and they realize that the toilet is completely filled and looks unfixable. The Brooklyn Guy tells Chef Pee Pee to get the "Big Bertha" (which is actually a giant plunger), and with a ton of force, they unclog the toilet and a giant piece of poop flies out of the toilet, knocking them out.
When Pee Pee and the Brooklyn Guy wake up, the latter starts getting horrified. It turns out the poop landed on Chef Pee Pee's helmet, causing him to freak out and quit the job.
This episode received mixed reviews from fans. They praised it for being funny, while many others criticized it for showing the disgusting toilet with poop way too many times and for some racist jokes and the fans considered this video to be the 2nd most disgusting SML video ever created, right next to Shrek's Crappy Wish. Dabhdude gave it a 2/5 for color orange range rating saying that it was really hard to judge and ranked as his fifth honorable mention on his SML 300K Special Part 2 - Top Ten Worst SML Videos. SML Reviewer gave it a D- rating.
- Chef Pee Pee
- Officer Goodman
- Bowser Junior
- The Brooklyn Guy
- Patrick Coleman
- This video marks the first appearance of Patrick Coleman.
- The Brooklyn Guy is revealed to be a plumber.
- It unknown what happen to Carlos later, but he most likely quit after that.
- Carlos's voice sounds different than it did in Chef Pee Pee's Family and The Fly Problem!.
- This is the 1st time in which Chef Pee Pee has ever attacked Bowser.
- Elmo appears again in Home Alone 2.
- When Officer Goodman says, "Bad boys,bad boys, what you gonna do, m'kay!" He references the Inner Circles song, "Bad Boys" Which was the main theme for Fox's television show, COPS.
- When Chef Pee Pee and Officer Goodman find Patrick, it is daytime, but when they get out of the car, it is night-time. Probably because it was dusk.
- After when Chef Pee Pee says "I hate my life anyway!" Goodman's mouth can be seen moving.
- You can clearly see Patrick was at the edge of the pavement but when Chef Pee Pee runs him over, he is on the road.
- When Chef Pee Pee ran over Patrick, he just runs him over but in reality Chef Pee Pee would run over both Goodman and Patrick.