Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
— Cody crying in Broken
|♪ Hunky dude, hunky dude, hunky..... dude! ♪|
|♪All the hunky dudes♪|
|♪ I have magic powers, where the f*ck is my Amiibo?! ♪|
He first appeared in the Bowser Junior's Summer School series as a sick, socially awkward, nerdy child, but he has since become a main character and has become more mature, logical, and an unashamed, raging homosexual.
He is the only character introduced in the Summer School series to appear outside of the series. He is mostly known for his weird, perverted personality, but is sometimes very smart.
He was born on February 29, 2008, which was a leap day, which only occurs every four years (ending in 4, 8, etc) which are divisible by 4. In real time, he is 10 years old, but since his birthday has only occurred twice since his birth, he is often picked on by Junior and Joseph for being "two years old".
Cody is portrayed as a stereotypical nerd who has a bunch of medical disorders, though it has never been specified exactly what they are. He has type one diabetes and takes pills to manage his blood sugar. This portrayal of Cody is more common in the earlier SML episodes, while in the later episodes Cody is a bit less of a nerd and a bit more of a pervert. It's also said in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade that he has irritable bowel syndrome. Cody also appears to be really smart, as he has actually built many different high-tech inventions even though he is only 10 years old. His medical disorders are the reason why he's gay and homosexual and it makes him can't help date and rape dolls. But Cody hates doing bad things like raping real people. Cody is not a pedophile. He has an IQ of 169. He only came to summer school not because he failed, but because he wants to learn more. But he uses his gifted intelligence to mostly pick up guys. Unlike Bowser Junior and Joseph, Cody has common sense and is the smartest of them, but they don't listen to him and just make fun of him, no matter how right Cody may be. Nowadays, he's become the voice of reason and him being gay is used on occasion.
After the Summer School series, he is usually seen with a Ken doll sitting on his shoulders. He is also highly perverted as he constantly talks about hunky dudes and makes out with his Ken doll. He started a lemonade stand so he could get a penis enlargement and Photoshop pictures of hunky men and put his face on them. He also "thinks" his doll is real and often says perverted things to Bowser Junior, Joseph, and Toad and drew a picture of himself as a hunky fireman with a boner in his pants. He is also seven months older than Junior and Joseph and was born on February 29th, though due to being born on a Leap Day, Junior and Joseph believe he is two years old.
Aside from being very intelligent, Cody is also highly perverted. He constantly references sexual matters and in Bowser Junior's Package!, Cody even posts a status update on his Facebook with "cum" (really bubbles) on his mouth and on Ken's genitals. He makes sexual remarks during games or whenever Joseph and Junior are around.
And he's also extremely short-tempered, usually when Junior states that the sun is a planet, fails at math, and other dumb mischiefs he always does.
More than anything, though, Cody is delusional, as he believes his Ken doll is a living person and rebuffs anyone who tells him otherwise.
Cody has said things such as saying his sister is good to smash and that he thought he was gonna see some tits in women's basketball and other things similar in Summer School, so there is a slight possibility he might be bisexual, but probably more homosexual if so.
Junior and Joseph have tried to remove Cody's hat at some times but there always seems to be another one under it. Cody has admitted to having nightmares and being extremely paranoid because of all the hats he is wearing.
Known Medical Disorders
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Cody has been shown to have many medical disorders:
- Type one Diabetes (Bowser Junior's Summer School)
- Bleeding eyes (Cody's Mistake!)
- Born without a reflection (Cody The Vampire!)
- Farts whenever he lies (Cody's Report Card!)
- Unlimited Hats (Truth or Dare!)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Bowser Junior's First Grade!)
Likes and Dislikes
- His Ken doll (a lot)
- Being gay
- "Cuddling" with his Ken doll
- Hunky dudes
- His mom
- Halloween candy
- Hanging out with Bowser Junior and Joseph
- Doofy the Dragon
- Slumber parties
- Doing magic
- Big Hero 6
- Making everyone look like idiots
- Persuading Junior not to do bad things and giving warnings
- Eating caterpillars
- Microwaving butterflies
- Being weird (Possibly)
- Being hunky (both in reality and his dreams)
- Corn Dogs
- Molesting dudes
- Sex (most notably with Ken)
- Happy Pony 4
- Butt-Sex (anal sex)
- Oral sex
- Raping Male-Genders
- Licking Whip-Cream from Ken's Nipples
- Say "Uhhh" while having sex
- Sex with dudes
- The fact that the sun is a star
- Bendy Straws
- Game Night
- Bowser Junior
- His Test
- Fidget Spinners (formerly)
- Having medications shoved up his butt
- People making fun of his mom
- Bowser Junior performing the Savage Dance
- Not being in Mario games
- Black Yoshi's Kool-Aid stand
- His Birthday
- People making fun of him
- Goldfish crackers
- Dr. Fredrick Finkleshitz
- Junior's Stupidity
- Magical Button
- Robot Chef Pee Pee
- Bowser Junior saying that "the sun is a planet".
- The 'sun is a planet' argument in general
- Being made fun of for being 2 years old
Bowser Junior's Pool Party (Drowned after jumping In the deep end)
Bowser Junior's Sleepover (possibly) (Murdered by Chica)
Bowser Junior's Lightsaber! (presumably) (Decapitated By Junior)
The Ouija Board! (Killed by A possessed Ken)
The Gun! (Shot in the face by accident by Junior)
Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! (Killed by Animatronics)
Bowser Junior's Game Night 6 (possibly)
The Magical Button! (revived)
Jeffy's Taco Tuesday! (offscreen) (Eating An Explosive Taco)
Cody The Vampire! (Having a Severe Allergic reaction to Garlic)
Netflix and Kill (debatable, since the girl trying to kill him left him alone after finding out he was gay) Jeffy Plays Fortnite! (Shot by Jeffy)
When Cody doesn't wear glasses every once in a while, his eyes are revealed, and they are uneven. The larger eye has worse vision than the smaller one. How Logan made the Cody without eyes plush was by cutting the eyes of off a Mario Fuzzy plush and taking the glasses off of Cody and sewing the eyes on Cody.
When struck by special lightning, Cody got the ability to transform into any object or person.
When Cody wore a magician outfit, he had the ability to perform magic tricks.
In Bowser Junior's Curse!, there is a Cody plush that has his mouth open. This was so that Cody could "choke" on things.
Appearing in various episodes such as The Magical Button! SuperPowers 2 from a clone, and Bigfoot!, Banana Cody is the coolest Cody known to exist and he uses his coolness to make people not want to harm/kill him.
In Cool Cody!, he transforms into a badass known as Blizzard Snake.
In Chef Pee Pee's Bucket List!, he is shown to dressed up as a woman with a dress and boobs to help Junior cheer up Chef Pee Pee. He also wears the same costume in Jeffy’s Taco Tuesday! to earn money to buy tacos.
They usually get along good but Junior can be cruel to Cody often, mainly because of Junior's pride and the fact Junior is the leader. When they first met, Junior only hung out with Cody out of pity, but Cody has since become Junior’s best friend, arguably more than Joseph. Cody is also annoyed of how stupid Junior is (such as thinking the Sun is a planet or the Earth is flat), but no matter how right Cody is about things, Junior often treats Cody like dirt. In a few recent SML videos, it is implied that Cody may have sexual feelings towards Junior, often trying to make sexual advances on him. Despite all of this, Cody and Junior are still best friends and would be heartbroken if something were to happen to each other.
Joseph and Cody are only friends because of Junior, but they do get along well. Sometimes they argue, especially when the "Sun is a planet" argument comes up. Joseph also calls him gay and weird. Joseph also gets annoyed with Cody hanging out with/making-out with Ken, seeing to it that Ken is only a doll and not a real person.
Cody is pretty much the only character other than Junior and Joseph who gets along with Toad very well, although in Cool Cody!, Toad didn't invite Cody to his party because of his weirdness and homosexuality
Wartortle was Cody's first Pokemon. As a Squirtle, he was never in his Pokeball due to being claustrophobic. Wartortle likes Cody because he helped lift up Snorlax and caught his Bellsprout and Butterfree. He evolved after catching Butterfree. They also kissed once.
Chadwick was Cody's second doll because the one set on the beach wanted to make terrible decisions with Cody, the tuxedo one wanted to treat Cody good, and Chadwick wanted to have sex with Cody, and Cody was using Chadwick as a "3rd" so they and Ken could have their three-ways. He was never seen after his debut, and it is unknown if Cody still has him or not.
Bellsprout was Cody's first caught Pokemon and as such should have a good relationship with it.
In Pokemon Part 2, Joseph killed the first Butterfree. Cody wanted a Butterfree which probably means Cody has a good relationship with Butterfree.
- Hunky Dudes
- Lonely Summer
- The Sun-Dance
- Nintendo Diss Track
- B-B-B-Baby Machine (Chef Pee Pee's Kids)
- Octo-Gun (Chef Pee Pee The Octopus!)
- Past Machine (The Past Machine!)
- Shrink Gun (Picture Day!)
- C-C-C-Cloning Machine (Jeffy's Clone!)
- Love Potion (The Love Potion!)
- Codo (Robot Jeffy)
- Baymax (Robot Jeffy possibly)
- Puppet Ken (Spoken)
- Meebo (Bowser Junior’s Game Night 6)
- Teleportation “Snow Globe” (Jeffy’s Bad Christmas)
- Bring to Life Ray (Bowser Junior’s 9th Birthday)
- Bowling- In Bowser Junior Goes Bowling!, he made 12 strikes in a row, scoring a perfect game.
- Basketball- In Pop Rocks and Coke!, he is able to closely maneuver Joseph.
- Magic- He is shown to be extremely good at magic in Cody The Magician!
- Singing- He has been shown to seen multiple songs.
- Pinning a knife precisely- In Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday! He goes to 100 precisely on Doofy twice.
- Architecture - In Bowser Junior's Pillow Fort, he can build stuff within seconds.
- Durability - He was still able to talk after getting beheaded in Bowser Junior's Lightsaber!
- Game Designing- In Cody's Missing!, he is able to create video games.
- Puppet Making- He is shown to be able to make puppets in Spoken
- Inventing- He is shown to invent many things in many episodes like inventing a past machine in The Past Machine!, a baby machine in Chef Pee Pee's Kids, and an Octo-gun in Chef Pee Pee The Octopus!
- Baking-He can bake things like cookies in The Bake Sale! and he can possibly bake more than that.
- Solving Rubiks Cube-He is shown to be able to solve a Rubiks Cube in under 10 second during Bowser Junior's Game Night.
- Searching- He found both Joseph's stuff and his stuff in Ned's Head during Bowser Junior's Game Night 3
- He is Logan and Pablo’s favorite character.
- In his earlier appearances, he tried to deny his homosexuality, even though it was extremely obvious he was gay. In newer videos, he is openly gay and he unapologetically engages in bizarre sexual activities, even in front of his friends.
- Cody can apparently be gay whenever he wants (even though he acts gay most of the time). In The Elevator!, he said to Junior that he is "too pissed off to be gay."
- It is implied that he got an erection while watching Toad's video that was brought in for show and tell.
- In Bowser Junior's Painting, he was excited to watch women's basketball.
- It also shows that he is not completely gay and he could be bisexual.
- He is the third gay character in the SML series. The first is Mickey Seacrest, the second is Tony the Gay Bird, the fourth is Kirby and the fifth is Pac-Man.
- In Season 6, Cody's voice resembles Mr. Crocker from The Fairly Odd Parents, but up until in Season 7, his voice changes and sounds more like Shawn Mende.
- Despite being weird and thinking his Ken doll is real (although in Cody's Missing!, it has been shown that Ken is alive and can move on his own), he has more common sense usually than Bowser Junior and Joseph. He's also the oldest of the three, being born on February 2008 while Junior was born in September 2008 and Joseph being born in October 2008.
- Cody is the only character who debuted in Bowser Junior's Summer School that is still in the show.
- Cody's real father isn't known. It's not known if he's dead, or if he abandoned Cody, or if he lives outside of Florida, although it's possible Cody's dad lives in Wisconsin with Katy, since Cody stated Katy lives in Wisconsin implying Cody's parents were divorced.
- He owns a Wartortle, Bellsprout, and Butterfree.
- He is afraid of sloths, as revealed in Bowser Junior Sneaks Out!.
- Even though Cody is gay, there are some episodes where Cody is incestuous:
- In Bowser Junior's Sleepover, he tells Junior and Joseph that his mom makes him sleep in the bed with her and breastfeeds him still.
- In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 4, he says "On the lips Mom!" when Judy Calvin kisses him on the cheek, Judy and Cody kiss each other on the lips.
- In Cody's Sister!, he says that his twin sister Katy is "totally bang-able and has a rocking bod!", he wouldn't let Joseph and Junior hit on her.
- Cody's favorite subjects in school are science, math, and history.
- In Cody's Report Card!, it is revealed that Cody’s gets all straight A’s in all of his classes and Cody has a medical condition that if he lies about something, he farts.
- It is possible that Cody is the youngest character in the series to have had sex, raping Junior and Joseph in The Remote!
- He is a brony according to Bowser Junior Sneaks Into A Movie! and The Remote!.
- Despite being a stereotypical nerd, Cody appears to be athletic at times, as he seems to be able to effortlessly beat Bowser Junior up, and almost perfectly mimicked Joseph's basketball moves.
- It wasn't known if Cody's wand actually works or not, but in Spoken, his wand made Puppet Ken actually live while Cody cried because Ken is not real.
- His life's dream is revealed to be a fashion designer in Bowser Junior's Game Night 3.
- It is revealed In Bowser Junior Stubs His Toe! that he is a vegetarian which is not true considering the fact that some of what he eats has meat on it.
- Cody reveals in The Remote! that his wand is actually a buttplug.
- Cody is allergic to many things:
- He has vampirism, a disorder which makes a person have two pointy teeth.
- His relationship with Ken is somewhat similar to Zoe from Sesame Street, who is obsessed with her pet rock, Rocco, who can't even talk and is not alive.