This article Cody's 10th Birthday! is a stub. Why don't you help The SuperMarioLogan Wiki by expanding it?
"Cody's 10th Birthday!" is the 363rd episode of SML Movies.
It's Cody's 10th birthday!
|WHAT IS IT?!|
While Bowser Junior and Joseph are playing a game of checkers, Cody turns up with his mom and step-dad telling Bowser Junior and Joseph that he is celebrating his 10th birthday. Bowser Jr and Joseph ask why, Cody explains to them that since there wasn't a 29th day in February he celebrates his birthday in March instead.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Black Yoshi (shoutout)
- Tony The Tiger (shoutout)
- Jeffy (shoutout)
- This is the first SML Movie to be uploaded on SuperLuigiLogan.
- This is the first appearance of Tony The Tiger since "Mario's Family Moves Out!". However, Tony’s appearance in this video was merely to give a shoutout.
- This proves that Lance can still somewhat do Tony's voice.
- This is the second video to celebrate Cody's Birthday following "Cody's Birthday!".
- Starting with this video, SML Movies will now be uploaded 2 days before the release on SuperMarioLogan on SuperLuigiLogan due to the uncertainty over the future of the main channel owing to a Community Guideline strike that may have been traced to other users reposting the videos. 
- At 4:01, Joseph is not voiced by Lovell but he was instead voiced by Chris Netherton. This is likely because he was voicing Chef Pee Pee in this scene.
- This is the sixth video of 2018 that has swearing in it. The word “ass” is left uncensored, while “nigga” is censored both times it is used.
- This is the first physical appearance of Judy in 2018.
- This episode marks Tony The Tiger's first appearance in 2018 and his first speaking role since Mario's Family Moves Out!, it released in 2015.
- The birthday cake in the thumbnail was reused from "Jeffy's Birthday Wish!" and "Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!".
- It is revealed that Judy and Tyrone have been married to each other for 15 years, which means that Cody was born 5 years after they got married.
- The Black Ken/Charleyyy doll from Broken and Taken was reused in this video.
- Due to the controversy within the fanbase over knowing who won a free video game in previous SML question contests, the SML Question Contests have now transitioned into getting a shoutout instead.
- When Bowser Junior and Joseph were playing a game of checkers, Joseph's piece was on Bowser Junior’s black square, when it should have been on a red square. Thus, they have been playing the game incorrectly.
- It was said that Judy and Tyrone have been married for 15 years, but Tyrone is Cody's stepfather and not his biological dad. Since Cody is 10 years old it's impossible for this to be true, though Logan possibly forgot.
- However Judy could have “did it”, or cheated on Tyrone 9 months before Cody had been born, thus Cody being a magikoopa and not a puppet character.
- At around 8:50, you can hear Logan and the cast laughing.
- Oddly enough Joseph disappears from the video about halfway through.
- The explanation Judy and Tyrone told to Cody about how they met each other is completely different than Judy’s in Cody's Missing!. This video say they met when they encounter each other but in Cody's Missing!, Judy said she met him when she was beaten by Tyrone.