| Please note the following:
Cody invites Junior and Joseph to have a sleepover at his house! And it gets weird!
The episode starts with Junior getting a call from Cody who wants Joseph and him over for a slumber party. Bowser Junior accept his requests and asks Chef Pee Pee to take him there.
Chef Pee Pee takes him and Joseph to Cody's house but speeds away when he sees Judith, who previously tried to rape him.
Junior and Joseph go in and wait for Cody. Cody comes out of the bathroom and suggests the three of them watch "Hot, Moist, n' Hunky". Junior and Joseph are obviously grossed out by it and Joseph puts on Attack of the Killing Machine.
The three eventually get bored and decide to play with the Ouija Board until Craig tells them they shouldn't play around with it.
Judith then brings the boys upstairs for bed and sings a lullaby, which Junior and Joseph unsurprisingly hate.
Judy checks for monsters and somehow doesn't see Toy Bonnie under the bed and Chica lurking in the shadows in the closet. Junior wakes up and hears a noise in the closet. Chica is there and screams at him. The episode ends with Thomas screaming at the camera.
- Bowser Junior
- Bowser (Mentioned)
- Chef Pee Pee
- Tyrone Calvin (as "Tyreese")
- Craig The Devil
- Lovell Stanton (Character)
- Toy Bonnie
- Porno Guy
- Killer Machine (Main Antagonist)
- This video won a contest on SML's Facebook to choose between this video and Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack!, while this video received 70% of the votes out of 30%.
- Despite Chica from Five Nights at Freddy's 2 appearing on the thumbnail, the video instead shows Chica from the first game.
- Chica screaming is ripped from the scream used in Scary Maze Game. Additionally, it's possible that Thomas's jumpscare uses this one, but reversed.
- This episode has Chef Pee Pee saying that Judith tried to rape him once, which was a callback to Cody's House.
- The line, "He's not a doll! He's an action figure!" is a direct quote from the film Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2001), possibly being a direct reference.
- At 4:10, a horse noise can be heard at the split second end of when Cody leaves Ken after he tells him to dry himself when it was supposed to sound when the camera goes back to Junior and Joseph about to leave because of the horse.
- When Cody is putting the VHS in, Pablo's face can be seen in the reflection.
- Despite Cody think Ken is not an inanimate object, he still calls him an action figure.
- When Joseph puts on "Attack of the Killing Machine", he doesn't put it in the VCR.