Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
|Hey mature audiences, I'm Doofy the Dwagon!|
— Doofy's new introduction to the audience
Doofy The Dragon or Doofy The Dwagon is a recurring character who first appeared in Bowser Junior's Sleepover who portrays as a TV star. He's loved by Bowser Junior. He sings "educational" songs in his own "preschool" TV program yet often ends up killing himself somehow. He teaches and brainwashes kids to commit series of taboo, dangerous and illegal activities such as doing drugs, committing crimes, suicides, murder, swearing, dangerous stunts, etc, often resulting in violent acts and suicide.
On the SuperLuigiLogan channel, Logan stated in a Logan Reacts video that Doofy will never be a character again. Obviously this is because Doofy is a drug addict, alchoholic, he beats his wife and he is very suicidal; another thing is it's breaking the Youtube's Terms of Services. This is however proven false in the movie Jeffy's Energy Drink! Where Doofy makes a new cameo. However, Doofy has been less focused on murder but instead more focused on less gory suicides like skydiving without a parachute for humors.
This version of Doofy Puppet is from Melissa & Doug
List of Songs sung by Doofy
Bathtime Song (Bowser Junior's Sleepover)
Make sure you clean your balls!
Make sure you clean them good!
You don't want smelly balls!
Cause then girls won't like you!
Make sure you do cocaine, kids! (Hillbilly-Styled Laugh)
(Knocks hairdryer into tub, electrocuting him)
Static message: DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING DOOFY TOLD YOU! DRUGS ARE VERY BAD AND DO NOT EVER PUT ANY KIND OF ELECTRICAL DEVICE IN THE BATHTUB! IT WILL KILL YOU!
Farm Animals Song (Bowser Junior's Pet!)
Old McDonald had a farm!
And on his farm, he had a bunny!
And that bunny pissed me off so I'll stab it in the face! Die bunny! Die bunny! Die bunny!
(Doofy continues repeatedly saying "Die Bunny" as the blood covers the lens)
Shoe Tying Song (Cody's House)
When you want to learn how to tie your shoes!
Doofy can teach you what to do!
First you gotta grab one shoe lace!
Then you gotta grab the other one!
Then you give up 'cause it's too fucking hard!
(Too fucking hard)
Then you grab a noose and kill yourself!
Muffin Man Song (Bowser Junior's Big Mess!)
Do you know the Muffin Man? The Muffin Man, The Muffin Man!
Do you know the Muffin Man? 'Cause the asshole owes me money!
Have you seen the Muffin Man? The Muffin Man, The Muffin Man!
Have you seen the Muffin Man? 'Cause if you do I'm gonna get my money!
I'm gonna shoot 'em! I'm gonna kill 'em! I'm gonna shoot 'em! Shoot 'em! Shoot 'em!
You know what, stop the damn music! Stop it!
Muffin Man if you're listening, I'm coming for your ass! I'm coming! I'm packing too!
Evicted Song (Bowser Junior's Playtime 2)
I didn't pay my bills! I didn't pay my bills!
I'm getting evicted 'cause I didn't pay my bills!
My wife is leaving me! My wife is leaving me!
I'm gonna kill myself 'cause my wife is leaving me!
Remember kids: Woman will leave you if you lose everything!
Drug Song (Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack!)
Twinkle twinkle little star!
I have drugs inside my car!
If the cops show up I'm fucked!
I might as well give myself up!
Oh shit! That's the cops! I better run!
I'm gonna kill myself with this gun!
Easter Song (Bowser Junior's Easter Wish!)
The Easter Bunny didn't give me candy!
So I'm gonna shoot him in the face!
He's gonna bleed everywhere!"
And hopefully doesn't stain the carpet!"
Oh hey, Easter Bunny little son of a bitch! You enjoying that carrot huh? Let's add some lead to it!
(Shoots The Easter Bunny)
"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!"
Electrocuting Song (Bowser Junior's Broken Leg!)
My wife left me!
She took my kids!
I hate my life and I don't wanna live!
So I'm gonna put a fork in the electric socket!
Doofy O's Song (Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 1)
You'll need to eat a bowl of Doofy O's!
You could win a trip to Disney World!
All you gotta do is find the knife!
And then you need to kill my ex-wife!
(Explains contest to viewers, then shoots himself with a gun)
Baseball Song (Bowser Junior's Imaginary Friend!)
Take me out to the ball game!
Take me out with the crowd!
Just hit me harder and crack my head!
I do not care if I end up dead!
Ow ow ow!
My Husband (Toad's Girlfriend!)
Hi kids, you're probably wondering why I divorced Doofy. Well here's why:
My old husband cheated on me then he had a gambling problem.
He liked to drink and do cocaine then he'd hit me in the face.
He cheated on me here, he cheated on me there, he just cheated and cheated everywhere all the time.
Likes and Dislikes
- Killing everyone and even himself
- Entertaining and teaching kids
- His TV career
- Illegal activities
- Doing dangerous and deadly stunts
- Killing bunnies
- His ex-wife
- The Muffin Man
- The puppet used for Doofy is the same that was used for Kevin in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Episode 2.
- Despite being a kids show, Doofy swears, and the series is quite dark due to several evil aspects. This includes telling kids to do drugs and illegal things, threatening to kill the Muffin Man, poisoning himself, hanging himself over tying his shoes being "too fucking hard."
- His introduction is "Hey kids! I'm Doofy the Dragon!".
- In his first two appearances, he had a hillbilly accent.
- As stated above, Doofy is the Charleyyy to Bowser Junior, due to being a character Bowser Junior enjoys watching, completely identical to Bowser's love of Charleyyy, and as Junior had disliked Charleyyy, with Bowser's chagrin, Joseph and Cody express disinterest in Doofy, to Bowser Junior's chagrin. But in Bowser Junior's Broccoli Problem, they like him.
- However it is shown in Bowser Junior's Lightsaber! that Cody and Joseph don't want to watch Doofy, because Joseph stated that Doofy "kills himself all the time."
- He has his own cereal called Doofy-O's.
- It is unknown which channel Doofy's show airs on.
- In Bowser Junior's Playtime 2, it is revealed that Doofy has a wife.
- He has sung parodies of the nursery rhymes: Old MacDonald, Muffin Man, The Farmer in the Dell and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star as well as three original songs: Bathtime, Tie Your Shoes and Die Easter Bunny.
- He seems to make mountains out of molehills, for example, he gets an assault rifle and shoots at a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste because he has no teeth, strangles himself because he cannot tie his shoes, and also might have some sort of anger problem, as shown in the Old MacDonald song, a rabbit just comes out of nowhere and he gets pissed and stabs it. He can also be seen as a pessimist, and he gets the blood all over the whole screen.
- His songs can be seen on the YouTube Kids app, but it is unknown why, because all of them have inappropriate references, (an example of an inappropriate references is a video on Superkidz Finger Family about Mickey Mouse and his family dressed as Deadpool firing gunshots at one another committing suicide.) which Logan shouldn't post his videos on to that child-safe app because it's illegal, he'll get threats from angry parents and he will get arrested. This is because content like that can affect children.
- In Bowser Junior's Broccoli Problem, it is revealed that Doofy does not have teeth because he is a puppet.
- He did a meet and greet that Bowser Junior missed in Bowser Junior's Broken Leg. He also missed it in The Elevator due to the "broken" elevator.
- Doofy the Dragon began it's 2nd season in Pop Rocks and Coke!. The episode had the same title.
- His Pop Rocks and Coke appearance ends the 4-month hiatus of Doofy the Dragon's absence besides his cameo in Bowser Junior Orders A Pizza!.
- In one video, Doofy is in his car with some sort of object with Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and puts it in his mouth and attempts to kill himself. After four attempts, He killed himself.
- The fictional show is a spoof/parody of the preschool television programs.
- Doofy is a violent parody of Barney the Dinosaur and Sesame Street.
- According to some fans, he is similar to Krusty the Clown from The Simpsons as both do drugs.
- He was a Costume in Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! by Brooklyn T. Guy but then it got ripped in half by the Hop Hop Bunny.
- In Bowser Junior goes to Disney World!, it is revealed that he has merchandise such as cereal, cheesburgers, party games, and costumes.
- He appears to have less episodes than Charleyyy and Friends
- He dies in each episode.