Hansel is a homeless man who debuted in Mario's Hobo Problem!. He frequently calls Mario, "Cheeseburger Man" due to giving him a cheeseburger when he asked for his twenty dollars and a burger. He is a minor character in the SuperMarioLogan series.
The puppet used for Hansel is made by Evelinka from Beacon Art Studios (Eva Gronowitz
Likes and Dislikes
- Seeing Mario getting angry at him
- Getting ran over
- Lack of beer
- Getting kicked out
Hansel is a homeless alcoholic who lives on the street and eats garbage, but don't let this fool you. Hansel isn't homeless because he got fired from his job, or didn't pay the bills, he became homeless because he was too lazy to do either one. He thinks he can just get money if he makes people feel bad for him, and never bothers taking in a job offer. Even if he did get a job and money, all he would ever do is spend it on booze. He may say that Mario is his friend, but all he does is mooch off of him like Black Yoshi, and would happily frame him for hitting him with the slightest tap if it means he would get more money.
- In Stuck!, he was eaten when Junior, Joseph, and Cody were stuck in the couch.
- In Black Yoshi’s Job Interview!, he underwent brain surgery, but Black Yoshi lost his brain after Brooklyn T. Guy removed it and handed it to him.
- He is well known for calling Mario "Cheeseburger man."
- His birthday was revealed to be August 21 in Jeffy's Birthday Wish!
- However, in The Dead Body! When Hansel was laying on the road, he actually said: "Happy Birthday to me!" However, it could be that he was exaggerating, or it's Hansel's twin.
- According to the first episode of Logan Reacts, Logan reveals he planned for Hansel to be Jeffy's dad.
- Hansel, in Mario's Hobo Problem! is based off of an actual homeless man named Hansel that Logan met at a burger place, he gave the homeless man a cheeseburger, and he called Logan "cheeseburger man." 
- He seems to believe in aliens as shown in The Alien!.