| Please note the following:
Harold Mario Wilfred is a minor character in the SuperMarioLogan series and the grandfather of Mario.
Wilfred is first introduced when he gets kicked out of the nursing home after seven years for stealing pudding cups and causing problems. Mario then picks him up and takes him back to his house. He usually forgets Mario's name and can't seem to agree on one thing to call him. He seems to be into opera music and doesn't like Mario's taste of modern rap music that much. He also expected Mario to become a doctor rather than a plumbing mascot for Nintendo. At the end of Mario's Grandpa, Mario calls another nursing home for an interview. He has shown signs of sexism and racism.
This version of the Harold Wilfred Puppet is from Silly Puppets.
- In Super Bowl Commercials, Mario mentions the possibility of buying Life Uhlert for his grandpa.
- In Super Bowl Commercials, Mario's grandpa is seen as the man trying out the Life Uhlert, where he is referred to as Harold. In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade!, Mario's grandpa is the teacher and introduces himself as Mr. Wilfred. This makes his complete name Harold Wilfred.
- However this also means that Mario's name is Mario Wilfred apples to Nintendo's Mario "Jumpman" Mario. However, there is a possibility Harold Wilfred is Mario's maternal grandfather, which could explain why they don't have the same last name.
- He still believes that the nazis are still around.
- In his first appearance he reveals that he fought the Vietnam war.
- He has bad hearing and often calls people different names.
- He has implied that he is an ex-member of the Ku Klux Klan, and that he is worried about the ghost of a black man he killed coming after him in the afterlife.
- This caused him to confuse Chef Pee Pee for a "black ghost"
- He also makes a cameo appearance as a moviegoer in Bowser Goes To The Movies!.
- "Candy tastes like shit!"
- "I think I'm gonna die here, in this smelly bathroom!"
- "Damn those Nazis."
- "It is my right, an American to sit here in my underpants, and spit on Nazis all day."
- "The damn Nazis came, knocked me over, and tried to steal my kidney."
- "See smell."
- "I pooped! IIIIIIIII POOPED!"