Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
Home Alone 2 is the 161st video of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior gets left at home again! This time the robbers are unorganized...
Brooklyn T. Guy, his wife, Simmons, and Elmo plan to rob Bowser's house, but due to problems, they reschedule for the next night. The next night, Bowser Junior is asleep from tons of sugar, and Bowser and Chef Pee Pee decide to quickly leave for a while, and come back soon. As they leave, Junior wakes up, and realizes he is home alone while the robbers return. He sets up traps so that he will "scare Bowser and Chef Pee Pee". The burglars get past his bowling ball trap, and sneak in. Thanks to Brooklyn T. Guy's wife, they fall for a rat trap. Bowser Junior finds them, and prepares to get revenge on the robbers. He throws a brick at Brooklyn T. Guy's wife's face, and the group rejoices. Junior shoots Elmo to death, and sets up a gun to shoot them, but it's a toy gun so it just annoys them. Junior knocks Simmons unconscious with a crowbar, and prepares to shoot Brooklyn T. Guy to death. Bowser and Chef Pee Pee come in, and Brooklyn Guy escapes.
- This sequel was released on the same date just a year after the first Home Alone.
- This video is Elmo's 2nd appearance in a series with the first being Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3.
- This is the first time brooklyn T.guy's wife died in the apartment
- Like in the first Home Alone, the robbers, sans Elmo, refer to themselves as Moe (Brooklyn Guy), Larry (Simmons) and Curly (Brooklyn Guy's Wife), which are the names of the Three Stooges.
- When Bowser Junior says, "it's just been revoked,", he is referencing the quote which Roger Murthaugh (Danny Glover) uses in the 1989 action film, Lethal Weapon 2.
- When Bowser Junior says, "Say hello to my little friend", he is referencing the quote which Tony Montana (Al Pacino) uses in the 1983 crime film, Scarface.
- When Bowser Junior says, "Yippie-ki-yay motherfucker," he is referencing the quote which John McClane (Bruce Willis) uses in every Die Hard movie.
- At 2:41, the F-word is uncensored.
- When Bowser and Chef Pee Pee return, the filming equipment shadows can be seen on the wall.