Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
— -Jackie Chu's catchphrase
— -Jackie Chu when he is at a door
Jackie Chu is a recurring character in the SuperMarioLogan series. He is Chinese.
He was Bowser's second chef alongside Chef Pee Pee, and was hired because Bowser was impressed with his supposed Chinese cuisine. He actually has little to no experience in Chinese cooking, hence the reason his egg roll was actually just a solid egg in a Hawaiian roll. He has a PhD in Calculus. His favorite food is egg roll.
He has a hatred for flies because his grandfather choked on one while eating his food and died.
He pronounces things wrong such as "Cacurus" (Calculus), "Rawn" (Wrong), "Crass" (Class), "Dam" (Dumb) or "Fry" (Fly), due to his accent. He cannot see as well as others, due to his eyes being squinted too tightly.
Jackie Chu is portrayed by Lance Thirtyacre.
Jackie Chu is one of the smartest characters in the SML universe, and because of that, he tends to be very obnoxious to the people who don't succeed at first, making him very harsh and rude. He is know to have very big arrogance because he always thinks that just because he has a PHD in calculus means that everyone else is dumb and he's the best. And whenever someone in his class fails a test, he tells the other kids who passed, to laugh at them. Despite all the harsh things he does he can also be nice and generous, like in Chef Pee Pee's Birthday how he gave Chef Pee Pee a brand new shirt with his name on it.
When Jackie Chu was born, he and his family went to Victoria City, British Hong Kong, due to the Cultural Revolution that was happening in Mainland China. In 2012, he went to Pensacola FL, USA, and he currently resides there, along with his son, Jackie Twu.
Earlier in 2014, Jackie Chu made his debut in "Bowser Junior's Cellphone", where Bowser Junior and Toad prank-called him. Jackie Chu tells the duo that he's going to have to kill Junior, Toad, and their families for prank-calling him. He then becomes Bowser's second chef in Bowser's Chinese Food when Chef Pee Pee calls him saying he needs somebody to cook Chinese food for Bowser because he can't. After a few months of absence, Jackie Chu appears in 2014's Thanksgiving special The Big Thanksgiving. He has one line, in which he mentions that he believes in Godzilla. Jackie Chu competed in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?. The questions were too easy for him and he was the first contestant to win $1,000,000. In "The Fly Problem!", a fly is bothering King Strongbottom so Chef Pee Pee decides to call an exterminator. To make things worse, Bowser Junior, who decides to join the hunt, knocks Chef Pee Pee out with a flashlight while trying to kill the fly. The exterminator fails to kill the fly and only makes it bigger with Raid anti-fly spray. They give up and call the master Jackie Chu who brings his smart son Jackie Twu who has a PhD in calculus twice and is due to go to college. However, not even Jackie and his son could kill the fly so Jackie Chu hands his flyswatter to Tom Brady who has precise aim. He fails and starts throwing things in the kitchen so Jackie Chu calls the cops. Officer Goodman comes in and kills the fly with his shotgun earning respect from Jackie Chu and Jackie Twu.
Appearance in the Summer School series
In Bowser Junior's Summer School, he is the teacher, though, he is not very good at his job. He always calls his students dumb if they do something wrong or don't understand something. He also beats his students with a flyswatter to discipline them. In Summer School 4, he celebrated with the class (for him and his wife just had a son) with cupcakes and cookies. In Part 5, Jackie Chu reveals he doesn't understand what happens when the fire alarm goes off. In fact, he just makes the class go up to the corner of the wall and panic until Brooklyn T. Guy comes in to save the day. In Part 6, he comes to the class late and says that there will be a bigger test in the next part which is the finale. In Part 7, he awards Junior for killing the fly and passes him.
Appearance in the 1st Grade series
In "Bowser Junior's 1st Grade!", he is called to as a substitute for Harold Wilfred who had broken his hip for a while. He claims to have recognized Bowser Junior, Joseph, Cody and Toad from summer school, "which says a lot as he cannot see". Junior and Cody become overjoyed when he comes as he is their favorite teacher. He is surprised to find Jackie Two there who was meant to be in college but isn't smart enough. Jackie Chu becomes angry with him and calls him dumb, shit and no longer heir to Jackie Chu Fortune 500. He also orders him to do 2000 calculus problems and to make 2 iPads. Because of this, he lets the class off early but first reads them Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss which he thinks is a bad book for the children. Cody reminds him about homework and he assigns the class an essay on Dr. Seuss or else they fail and they will have to come to summer school. After this, Junior does not like him as he wasn't fun anymore. He is not seen the next day and a new permanent teacher, Mr. Winkle, replaces him. In "Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 4", he becomes another permanent teacher due to Mr. Winkle being a pedophile. He tells the class it is Art Day and brings them to the art room. He later comes in to see the class's drawings. He gave Junior an F because Junior wanted to be a helicopter and Jackie Chu told him he could not physically be a helicopter.
Appearances in the Days of School Series
He appears in each Days of School video. In First Day Of School!, Jackie Chu is the teacher for the second grade students. He has everyone introduce themselves and gives the students a ten page essay.In Substitute Teacher!, he gets sick and has Judy Calvin come in for him. In The Love Potion!, he made cameos teaching the class. In The Baby Project!, he hands out the kids baby doll to kids and gave Junior and Jeffy a A since they burn the baby doll and they have to burn them since they are female. In Jeffy Gets Bullied!, he got a cameo saying that 8-4=8. In The Test!, he served as the main antagonist making sure no one cheats on the test. In Picture Day!, he took the picture of Junior, Jeffy and Cody. In Jeffy's Shirt!, he made a cameo taking the attendance.
Likes and Dislikes
- His PHD in Calculus
- Egg rolls
- Cooking dogs
- Calling people dumb
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (favorite book revealed in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?)
- French Fries
- Cooking Cats
- Cooking Squids
- Bowser Junior
- Walt Disney World
- Chef Pee Pee
- Flies (They killed his grandfather)
- People smarter than him (except Jackie Twu)
- Bully Bill
- People who take his phone
- People who are dumb
- Adolf Hitler
- People that write Hitler's name on their desk.
- Baby Girls
- Jeffy's Cussing
- Jeffy Being Angry
- Jeffy's Cheating
- Jeffy beating up Bully Bill
- Bully Bill being mean to Jeffy
- School teacher
- Fly Exterminator
- Karate Sensei
- Owner of dry cleaners
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Chef Pee Pee
Jackie Chu and Chef Pee Pee are really good friends but Jackie thinks he is dumb just because he got a PHD in calculus. On Chef Pee Pee's birthday, he got him a shirt with his name on it which made Chef Pee Pee's birthday better.
Jackie Chu is Bowser's 2nd Chef formerly. Now, Jackie Chu usually serve as a school teacher but Jackie Chu seems to like Bowser considering he get paid a lot on his job whereas Chef Pee Pee only gets a few. Bowser also really likes Jackie's food too which is another reason why he get paid more.
Bowser Junior is one of his students in the 3 school series so far, Summer School, 1st grade, and 2nd grade (known as the Days of School). Jackie Chu seems to like Bowser Junior but he complains about how dumb he is. Jackie Chu also appreciates that Junior is the only one to kill the fly (or fry according to his accent.)
Cody is another student that is in 3 schools so far, Summer School, 1st grade, and 2nd grade. Jackie Chu likes Cody because he would do all the work and homework and also thinks that he's a pretty smart guy. He also likes that he always gets an A+ in the exam during the Summer School series.
- Jackie Chu’s favorite novel is Harry Potter.
- Jackie Chu is portrayed by a sunny prince puppet.
- Jackie Chu occasionally works for Bowser as his second chef. Chef Pee Pee becomes jealous of him because Bowser pays him $50 an hour; this is how much Chef Pee Pee makes in a year.
- In The Fly Problem, it is revealed that Jackie Chu has a son named Jackie Twu. He appears in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! but as his son. He also has a different voice than The Fly Problem.
- He is probably related to Kung Pow.
- He owns a laundry place called "Dry Clean Uh", as revealed in Bowser's Chinese Food. He also has his own phone number, which is 1-800-EGG-ROLL.
- Jackie Chu is probably the most racially stereotypical character, next to Tyrone and Black Yoshi, (Black)
- He may be a parody of Tuong Lu Kim from South Park, a character notorious for being Asian and mispronouncing words such as City as Shitty and Fly as Fry.
- Jackie Chu is shown to have 5 Occupations: A Dry Cleaner, Pest Exterminator, Chef, Elementary School Teacher, and Karate Teacher.
- He has a habit of calling people "dumb shit".
- He has complaints of Chinese viewers of being racist.
- Despite being smart, he is shown to be dumb sometimes.
- In Character Q&A On Lance’s Channel,it is revealed that the fly killed Jackie Chu’s Father by eating egg rolls,choking and swallowing the fly.
- In Bowser Junior's Summer School 5 and Bowser Junior's Summer School 7, he tells the kids to hide in the corner of the wall during the fire.
- In Bowser Junior's Summer School 7, he didn't notice the obvious paper in Junior's bib (Might be excused on the basis he claims his eyes are: "So slant they can't see shit".)
- In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade!, he doesn't seem to know that his own son, Jackie Twu, is attending the first grade until Chu sees Twu in the classroom.
- In The Dog Show!, he brought a cook dog to the competition.
- In Smart Jeffy, he thought dog is the main ingredient in Sushi.
- In Jeffy Gets Bullied!, he said that 8-4=8. However,since he was teaching "Jeffy's Law" it could be seen as him being right.
- In The Test!, he said that taking a picture can cause plants to grow (photosynthesis).
- In Picture Day!, he said that the fourth state of matter is "Black Lives Matter".
- In Jeffy's Switcheroo, he misread the Chinese letters which actually roughly translates to "You and I, have you ate?" But he say it meant "Do not drop watch in shit toilet."