| Please note the following:
Jeffy's Bad Word! is the 225th episode of SML Movies.
Mario is about to go to Walmart to buy a few things and asks if he can trust Jeffy to stay home alone. Although Jeffy says yes, Mario decides to take Jeffy with him after Jeffy begins asking random offending questions, such as if he can poop in the sink and bathtub.
On his way to Walmart, a homeless man spontaneously jumps up in front of Mario's car demanding for change. In haste, Mario calls the man a "faggot". Jeffy overhears Mario use the word and begins saying "faggot". Mario scolds Jeffy and tells him to not say the word, but Jeffy resumes using it regardless.
In Walmart, Mario is about to get a "white" light bulb when Tyrone notices and gets offended. He says he should get a black light bulb instead, reasoning that Mario buying a white light bulb would be considered racist. Meanwhile, in the cart, Jeffy begins saying the word "faggot" again. Tyrone than assaults and beats up Mario, thinking that it was him who said it.
After returning home, Jeffy continues saying "faggot" and Mario calls Rosalina to help. Eventually, Mario threatens to spank Jeffy (much to the shock and horror of Rosalina). Jeffy, however, says "Then do it, faggot.". Furious, Mario decides enough is enough and begins spanking him out of anger, all the while shouting "You made me do this!".
Rosalina becomes tearful and very angry at Mario and calls him a "child beater" to which Mario responds by calling Jeffy a "retard". She goes to get Jeffy to rest, but Jeffy begins claiming that Mario raped him, saying Mario stuck his fingers in his butt, and twirled them around and then sniffed them. Rosalina puts Jeffy in his bed, but when she leaves, Jeffy takes out his iPhone and dials 911 on Mario.
While Mario tries to tell Rosalina that all he did was spank Jeffy, the Brooklyn Police Officer arrives who is furious, claiming that they received a call that a father was beating and raping Jeffy. Although Mario truthfully says that it's not true, Rosalina tells the Brooklyn Police Officer that Mario likes to beat Jeffy all the time, so Mario gets arrested.
As the news is talking about Mario being accused of child abuse, rape, and vehicular assault, Mario eventually comes back, but he claims to be a registered sex offender and a felon, as well as losing his driver's license and the ability to vote and/or own a gun of any kind.
Rosalina then shows him the news, in which the homeless guy is interviewed, but he lies about getting run over by Mario, complete with a fake fractured skull and a broken arm. When the news ends, the Dr. Goodman show starts and Goodman interviews Jeffy himself about how he was raped. Goodman insists that "Mario is a faggot" after hearing about Jeffy's story. The video ends with Mario saying that all he did was spank Jeffy, followed by Rosalina saying that he "shouldn't have been a faggot." And then Mario snaps.
- This is the last episode that used Jeffy's original thumbnail pose before it was changed.
- The idea for this video was thought up of by a fan named "GeorgeyPorgey0221", whose channel was renamed to "It's a 0221". Additionally, all of the channel's videos have been deleted.
- Due to this, some fans have blamed GeorgeyPorgey0221 for the video, and put flame comments on the video insulting the channel, while some even said GeorgeyPorgey0221 was secretly a hater.
- This is the first time Jeffy gets hit by Mario thought it was just a spanking and was legal (but not legal according to Brooklyn guy.)
- The word "faggot" was said a total of 40 times.
- After this video, many people thought that Mario and Rosalina broke up. But in Jeffy's Mistake!, they are still seen dating.
- After one year and 2 months, Jeffy's Bad Word got demonetized, along with Netflix and Kill, Cody's House, Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4, Black Yoshi's Blank Check!, and Turkey Tyranny.
- The Dr. Goodman Show is a parody of The Dr. Phil Show.
- "Black Lights Matter" is a parody of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- On the news when Goodman was talking about how Mario was accused for multiple crimes, the headline has a typo as 'mascot' was spelled 'macot'.