It's Jeffy's 13th birthday! The same day as the solar eclipse!
| WHAT ARE ALL THESE STICKY NOTES DOING HERE?
This section contains excessive information. You can help this wiki by cleaning up the unnecessary facts.
It's Jeffy's 13th birthday, and Mario has given him a bouncy-house for his birthday, but it deflates while Jeffy's playing with it. Thankfully, Mario gives him a piñata to make up for it, but a blindfolded Jeffy makes a hole in the wall with his bat. Mario then goes to the kitchen, where Chef Pee Pee gives him Jeffy's birthday cake, this time resembling a Cheerios box. During that time, however, Rosalina rushes outside to see the solar eclipse. As soon as Mario notices this, he goes to get her back inside. While they are gone, Jeffy starts humping his cake. After they come back, Jeffy finally throws the cake against the wall, but not before making his birthday wish, that being for his birthday to last forever.
Jeffy, Mario, and Rosalina finally go outside to watch the solar eclipse, expecting it to last only a minute, but it lasts for ten. Brooklyn T. Guy announces on the news that he's about to avert this by scaring the Moon with his signature baby mask, but it doesn't work. He then tries lassoing the Moon and pulling it away with his spaceship, but that also doesn't work. Finally, he tries nuking the Moon, but it only makes more craters rather than destroy it. As a last resort, Brooklyn T. Guy puts Christmas lights on the Moon, hoping that will make up for the lack of sunlight, but as soon as they're set up, one of the Christmas lights breaks and all the lights go out. From there, he announces that it might officially be the end of humanity.
Mario then realizes Jeffy's wish, and then calls Brooklyn T. Guy, who offered viewers suggestions for how to stop the moon. Rosalina suggests finding someone else who's having a birthday today and having them wish for everything to be back to normal. Despite Brooklyn T. Guy and Mario refusing to listen to her suggestion (as Brooklyn T. Guy was the astronaut), Brooklyn T. Guy comes up with the same suggestion, which Mario agrees to. The only person they find is Hansel. While Mario lets Hansel in the house, Brooklyn T. Guy makes a Moon cake. Hansel is told to wish for everything to be back to normal, but he wishes for beer instead. Suddenly, when all seems lost, Brooklyn's wife sends him a message saying it's his birthday, which leads to Brooklyn T. Guy remembering that it's his birthday today, and telling Mario that he just forgot since he works so much. The candle on Hansel's cake is re-lit and he wishes for everything to be back to normal, but not before making Mario sing the Happy Birthday song "with a little bit of soul to it". The Moon finally does move and Mario, Rosalina, and Jeffy watch it move, only to be blinded by the sunlight. On the news, Brooklyn T. Guy announces that the Moon has moved away from the Sun, and that everything is back to normal. He then mentions that there was now a worldwide shortage of rope and Christmas lights (due to being used during attempts to move the Moon away from the Sun), and requests everyone to pitch in to support the cause.
- This is Jeffy's second birthday video, the first was Jeffy's Birthday.
- Jeffy got four birthday presents for his birthday last year, but this year, he only got two, which were the bounce house and piñata.
- This video revealed the Brooklyn T. Guy's and Hansel's birthdays are on the same day as Jeffy's.
- However, in The Dead Body! When Hansel was laying on the road, he actually said: "Happy Birthday to me!" So that makes his Birthday 27th April. It is unknown if this is a mistake by Logan, or if it's Hansel's twin.
- Jeffy is now a teenager from this episode onward.
- Rosalina is seen wearing her wedding ring from Black Yoshi's Mistake!. This proves that Mario and Rosalina's engagement was canon.
- Brooklyn T. Guy's age is still unknown, though it is revealed that he is at least 25, as he claims he "hasn't celebrated his birthday in 25 years". This can just be an exaggeration or a joke.
- The bounce house from Bowser Junior's Credit Card! is reused in this video.
- This video was uploaded exactly a year after Jeffy's Birthday was released, since they were both uploaded on Jeffy's Birthday.
- It is revealed Jeffy likes horses.
- Mario and Rosalina probably are cheap, since they bought the bounce house from Walmart and it broke a few seconds after Jeffy jumped in it.
- At 0:39, Lance's face can be seen on the left.
- Humanity won't really end if the eclipse lasted forever, because the eclipse was only visible in the United States.
- Jeffy doesn't know what a piñata is, but in Jeffy's Stupid Home Video! he knew what a piñata was.