Jeffy's Fidget Spinner! is the 303rd episode of SML Movies.
The video starts off with Jeffy playing his cat piano. Jeffy and Mario then decide to mock each other, and Mario sees a fidget spinner commercial, and the commercial says that you will shut up if you play with it. Mario gets Jeffy a fidget spinner, and Jeffy shuts up, until the fidget spinner stops, and Mario has to spin it again for Jeffy.
Meanwhile, Junior is seen stabbing Baymax, he then answers the door for Joseph and Cody. They start making fun of him for not having a fidget spinner like they. Junior says he'll get one. The scene then cuts to Chef Pee Pee cooking blindfolded. He attempts to throw two eggs at the pot, but his aim ends up being way off, so they crack all over the top of the stove. Junior then asks Chef Pee Pee if he has a fidget spinner, but Chef Pee Pee gets a beer bottle, tells Junior it is a "limited edition fidget spinner" and Junior takes it.
Jeffy is seen with his fidget spinner on his nose, then on his helmet which somehow makes him start hovering, then he has it on his crotch, Mario doesn't want to spin it, but Jeffy insists, so Mario keeps spinning it anyway. Mario goes to the bathroom, and Junior sees that Jeffy has a fidget spinner, so Junior knocks Jeffy out with the beer bottle that Chef Pee Pee gave him. Mario then tries to find Jeffy's fidget spinner after he comes back from the restroom, so Jeffy doesn't play with his cat piano. Mario calls the store and asks if they still have fidget spinners in stock, but the fidget spinner employee laughs at Mario, while playing with a fidget spinner. Junior shows Joseph and Cody his fidget spinner but they say it's lame, and play with bendy straws. This causes Junior to furiously throw the fidget spinner onto the ground, causing it to break.
Mario finds the fidget spinner and sees that it is completely destroyed, worrying that Jeffy will become annoying again. This completely ruins his happiness. When Mario miserably goes to the living room, he sees Jeffy looking at the ceiling fan, and then realizes that Jeffy doesn't need a fidget spinner because the fan is essentially a giant fidget spinner. Jeffy then says he is going to stick his "Pee Pee" in the ceiling fan, ignoring Mario advising against it. He reaches towards the ceiling fan and a thud is heard as the video ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Freddy Fidget
- Tito Jimenez (fidget spinner employee)
- This video was requested by many newer fans; according to Logan, it was requested hundreds of times.
- This episode had a "Behind the Scenes" on Chilly's channel, which can be viewed here.
- This video holds the record for the highest peak on Trending on YouTube, reaching a peak of #3.
- This video was recommended by many fans, even though this video received a bad reputation.
- Junior is shown stabbing a Baymax plush, reflecting the fact that Logan despises Big Hero 6.
- This is the second time Junior's friends tease Junior for not having something that they have, and ditch that item when Junior finally receives one. The first was in Bowser Junior's Nintendo 3DS!.
- This video is similar to Bowser Junior's Nintendo 3DS, as Joseph and Cody tease Junior for not having a New Nintendo 3DS. In the end, Joseph and Cody start saying that the 3DS isn't cool anymore, with them playing the original Game Boy instead, much to the frustration of Junior.
- The fidget spinner employee's office have computers that run Windows XP, as seen in the background.
- There were multiple YouTube Poops called "Jeffy's Fidget Spinner!" made before the video.
- This is the final video of May 2017.
- The beginning of the video got cut off in editing, so Bingo starts playing abruptly.
- In the description, it says "sop" instead of stop.
- When Junior throws the fidget spinner, one piece falls off, but when Mario finds it, the fidget spinner is completely destroyed.
- When Bowser Junior broke the fidget spinner, he forgot that he stole the fidget spinner from Jeffy. However, it's possible he didn't care that it was Jeffy's fidget spinner.
- Jeffy gets knocked out by a glass bottle even though he's wearing a helmet.