This article Jeffy's TV Show! is a stub. Why don't you help The SuperMarioLogan Wiki by expanding it?
Jeffy's TV Show! is the 313th episode of SML Movies.
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Jeffy is bothering Mario with silly string when Rosalina starts to record a home video. Rosalina uploads the video to YouTube, but then the doorbell rings. Mario and Rosalina go to answer it, while Jeffy watches "Ass Pounders 3" on the laptop.
At the door, a man is standing on the porch, that man being Dewey Donedidit. He watched Rosalina's home video on YouTube, and he loved it, so he offered Rosalina and Mario a role in their own reality TV show. He gives them a contract but tells the to only read the red text that says: give you $15,000 Dollars. Mario signs it, and Dewey freak out because he actually signed it. Mario and Rosalina go back to Jeffy, who's tired after watching Ass Pounders 3 and says that his "Pee Pee" is redder than the couch. The two then announce that they got their own TV Show, and Mario tells Jeffy to act like he did on the home video. After that, Dewey, and the Camera, and Microphone Guy came in and started recording. Mario asks what they have to do and the Camera Guy tells them to be funny.
References to SML Reception
- Dewey saying he didn't like the new episode and saying he seen it before was based on the criticism that the old Jeffy episodes received due to being rehashes on old Bowser Junior videos.
- Dewey saying that he doesn't like Rosalina is a reference to a lot of fans hating on her because of her mean-spirited attitude towards Mario and there were a few Rosalina haters went far as wanting her to removed from the show.
- Dewey saying that viewers liked Jeffy is a reference to how many SML fans watch Logan's videos solely for Jeffy.
- Dewey saying that he didn't like Jeffy anymore for being predictable is a reference to how fans dislike Jeffy's overused jokes, such as his swearing.
- Dewey saying he didn't like the direction of the show went is a reference to how fans criticized the modern seasons of SML.
- Brooklyn T. Guy states that he doesn't like to work with the red couch, which is a reference to how the red couch is criticized due to it starting off every video.
- Rosalina excited about 2 views is a reference to how Logan got excited when he got two views on his first video
- In a Chilly vlog, the crew goes shopping for the outfit that Tito wore for the video.
- This is the second episode where we see Mario without his mustache.
- If you look closely on the contract, Mario signs his name as "Mario Mario". A reference to Super Mario Bros: The Movie
- "Ass Pounders 3" is a reference to "Ass Pounders 2" from Jeffy's New Toy!.
- Rosalina's video is real, and it can be viewed on YouTube here.
- Despite being called "Jeffy's TV Show", the TV show isn't solely about Jeffy until 11 minutes in. The TV show revolves around Mario, Rosalina, and Jeffy.
- The full contract that Mario signed says, "This contract states that I, Dewey Donedidit, will give you a reality television show in return I will receive your house, your name, your belongings. I will also receive your soul and all your potential earnings. Forever. This contract is a scam. Run. Now. This is a warning. There is no going back. Once you sign it you are screwed. No backsies. During the making of the television show we will have the right to change whatever we fell like changing. We own you. You are nothing. You have no rights. You are our slaves. Just to be clear. You trusted a guy in a blue suit with blue hair and a yellow bowtie. After signing this contract we will tell you we will give you $15,000 dollars. But we actually will not do that. No money will actually be given out. If you agree with this contract sign at the bottom. Thank you! Suckers!"
- The "give you $15,000 dollars." was the color red while everything else was black, which makes it look more significant and important than the rest of the contract.
- Jeffy uses his same thumbnail position from Nintendo Switch and The Golden Egg!.
- In the Gun Scene and onwards, the Mario plush's eyes are different, because the plush is a stunt double.
- Mario without his mustache resembles baby Mario.
- When the video was uploaded, Logan said on Instagram, "I really like this video, so that means you guys should hate it!''
- This is the second video that Logan loves and that his fans hate, the first being Locked Out!
- Mario's "catchphrases":
- That's not my pickle jar!
- Wiggle wiggle goose goose!
- Give me the bacon!
- Oops, should've called Larry!
- Oh no, here comes the fun
- The contract says that Dewey Donedidit will own Mario's house and belongings if signs it. At the end of the episode, he still owns the house. Since Dewey ripped the contract, that means the contract is void, and he no longer owns the house.