This article Jeffy's Wifi Problem! is a stub. Why don't you help The SuperMarioLogan Wiki by expanding it?
"Jeffy's Wifi Problem!" is the 359th episode of SML Movies.
The video starts with Jeffy playing Rocket League. Jeffy scores a goal and trash talking. Mario then comes into the room and tells Jeffy to do his chores, but Jeffy say's it time for him to do his chores. Jeffy declines and says “Daddy, I’m playing Rocket League. Do not disturb me!” Mario changes the “Wi-Fi password” from 1234 to ABCD and Black Yoshi’s Call of Duty stops and disconnects, Black Yoshi is saying " The Peupis has Disconnectius!" shortly later, Jeffy screams “Daddy!”. Mario comes in and he was notified the “game” Jeffy was playing froze. Jeffy then tells Mario to tell him the new password. Mario continues to tell Jeffy to do his chores, and once Jeffy does his chores, Mario will tell him the new password.
Jeffy's chores are to do the dishes and dust the whole house.
Once Jeffy begins his chores when he starts with the dishes, he begins throwing plates on the floor, including a mug.
After Jeffy is done with the dishes, he starts dusting the house. Jeffy is first seen beginning dusting the red couch, and the Xbox controller, and whacks Mario with it. Mario gets annoyed by Jeffy when he hits him with the dust feather and asks Jeffy if he's all done with his chores. Jeffy answers yes to the dishes and dusting the whole house. Mario then makes Jeffy see how well to see how he's done the dishes.
Back in the kitchen, Mario notices that Jeffy didn't wash the pots, but Jeffy thinks he was only supposed to do the dishes, suggesting only the plates and the mug. Mario asks Jeffy where he put the plates, Jeffy says the cabinet, Mario then checks the cabinet, but nothing is inside. Jeffy then remembered that he put them on the floor. Mario catching along, he looks at the floor only to see the shards of plates scattered all around the kitchen floor. Mario then asks that if Jeffy broke anything else, Jeffy is seen dusting from before in a different room, pushing vases with the dush feather. Mario then grounds Jeffy.
Jeffy yells at Mario saying he did his chores and deserves the wifi password or else Jeffy will poop in a sink. Jeffy declares to get the Wifi password.
Later, Mario gets a phone call, Jeffy being behind the phone acting as an internet company.LOL
- This is the first appearance of Black Yoshi in 2018.
- Jeffy's thumbnail pose from "Jeffy's Tantrum!" and "Jeffy Gets Bullied!" is used again.
- This is the fourth video of 2018 that has cussing in it. "Jeffy The Rapper 2", "Cody The Vampire!", and "Jeffy's YouTube Channel!" are the other three. Like the latter two, however, it is censored.
- The foosball table from "Cody's Birthday!" is used again.
- There was a behind the scenes live stream on Logan's Instagram.
- This marks the 100th appearance of Jeffy.
- Based on the controler Black Yoshi was playing with, it came be assumed that he got a Ps4 Pro.
- Wifi passwords can only have a minimum of 8 characters, not 4. In other words, Mario's Wifi passwords should either have been 12345678, or ABCDEFGH.
- Mario should have heard Jeffy from behind the couch.
- When Bowser Junior tells Jeffy about the neighbor's Wifi, he never told Jeffy the Wifi name.