Jeffy Sneaks Out! is the 306th episode of SML Movies.
|WHAT IS IT?!|
The video starts off with Jeffy destroying a Play-Doh frog with a hammer, before Junior walks in and asks if he wants to go to a movie, which he answers he would like to go. Junior then asks if Mario would let him go, and Jeffy said that he would. So Jeffy goes to ask him, while Junior accompanies himself with the Play-Doh, building Gumbo.
Jeffy then asks Mario if he can go to the movies with Junior, and starts swearing when Mario says he can't, leading to Jeffy getting grounded for two weeks which, according to Mario, is why he can't go to a movie. Jeffy then asks him what was the excuse before he was grounded, and Mario responds with, "Because I said so". After that Jeffy walks off pissed.
He then proceeds to tell Junior a twisted version of what happened, and after that Jeffy decides to sneak out to the movie with Junior. To make sure his parents don't find out, Jeffy makes his Play-Doh creation of himself come to life as a clone while he sneaks out. However, when they arrived at the cinema, things started to go out of hand back at the house.
First off, Drawing Jeffy goes to Mario and Rosalina, and when Mario asked him if he wanted to ground him for three weeks, Drawing Jeffy replies with, "45". This lead to Mario grounding him for 45 weeks, although Rosalina told him later that that was almost a year. Drawing Jeffy then hugs Mario extremely tightly, and ends up him slamming him on the couch in the process. After that, Drawing Jeffy then took Mario's hat, which lead to him and Rosalina to chase him down.
Meanwhile at the movie theater, Jeffy and Junior finally made it to the cinema, with Jeffy stating that he has never been to the movies ever in his life right after they found their seats. Junior then explains that a movie theater, is a building where you get to watch a film on a big screen, in a place filled with people. Jeffy then sees the bag of popcorn and asks Junior what it is. Junior states that it's popcorn, and when Jeffy asked him if he could have some, he drops it all over his seat.Jeffy then tells Junior that that's what you're supposed to do with it, but Junior responds, stating that you're supposed to eat it, and then just as he was going to buy some more, he sees Cody with Ken, making out right beside him. Cody tells him that he wasn't allowed to make out with him at his home, and so the only place they could do it, was the cinema. Cody then states that they usually make out in the handicap stall, but when they found out that it was taken, they decided to move into there. Cody then asks Junior to do an inappropriate activity on Ken, which lead Junior to go the other way to buy popcorn.
Back at the house, Mario and Rosalina chased down Drawing Jeffy, but later gets shot with a Nerf gun. Mario then threatens Drawing Jeffy, that if he doesn't give his hat back, he'll be grounded for 2 years. Drawing Jeffy then shoots Mario again, and flips the table at him, and says, "Mayonnaise". Rosalina then pushes the table back, and she and Mario go back to chasing him. Drawing Jeffy then goes on a skateboard, and goes down the stairs with it, even though half the time it's his mayonnaise cap that's hitting the surface. Rosalina then asks Mario if he's okay, before Drawing Jeffy gets back up, and plays a game of tag with them, even though he never touched either of them.
Meanwhile at the cinema, Junior goes to back to his seat with a full bag of popcorn, and asks Jeffy if he missed anything. Jeffy tells him that the he didn't, and that the movie just started. The film begins with Tito Jimenez (Hot dog man), shooting hot dogs right out of his hands. Jeffy then gets surprised of this, and puts his arms on Junior, asking him if he saw that.
Back at the house, Drawing Jeffy plays with some mayonnaise, by using a wooden spoon, while in the kitchen. When Mario and Rosalina find him, they ask him why is he making a total mayonnaise mess. Mario then tells him to stop what he's doing, before Rosalina tells Mario to throw a banana at him. When Mario does, Drawing Jeffy gets extremely frightened of there being a banana in sight, and runs away. He then picks up a knife, and although Rosalina does manage to call the police, Drawing Jeffy then runs right at them. The two end up in a, "literal corner", and when Drawing Jeffy points his knife right at them, Rosalina states that the cops will be there any minute.
Back at the movie theater, Tito playing the role as a woman, tells Hot Dog Man to save her. Jeffy then states to Junior that the girl is hot, and later smacks his diaper. But when Junior asked Jeffy to stop what he was doing, he kept doing it but faster.
Meanwhile at the house, Officer Brooklyn T. Guy finally made it, because of a call about a man with a knife. He then decides to knock on the door, rather than bust it open. When Mario and Rosalina hear the knocking, they screamed for help, which lead to Brooklyn Guy trying to ram it open, but failing in the process. He soon realises that the door handle could have been shot the whole time, granting access to him. He finally encounters Drawing Jeffy, but being too scared to shoot him, he drops his gun and runs to the corner. However, this lead to Drawing Jeffy picking up the pistol, causing Brooklyn Guy to call for backup.
Meanwhile at the movies, Tito gets eaten and killed, which lead to Jeffy and Junior leaving the cinema.
Back at the house, Officer Simmons, (Brooklyn Guy's backup), then comes to Drawing Jeffy, but instead with a real gun, he encounters Drawing Jeffy, with his child's Nerf gun. As soon as he realises this, he asks Drawing Jeffy to drop the gun, and then later shoots with his toy gun. But that was a big mistake, because that eventually lead Drawing Jeffy to shoot Simmons with his actual handgun. As Simmons thought that he was about to die, Brooklyn Guy came over to him, and found out that the blood he had was just tomato ketchup. They finally ran away, because Drawing Jeffy had a gun, and they didn't want to risk getting killed.
Soon Jeffy gets back, and sees Drawing Jeffy. The two end up clashing with each other, while Mario finds the gun Drawing Jeffy dropped, and picks it up. He then points at the gun at both, Drawing Jeffy, and the real Jeffy. But for some stupid reason, he couldn't tell which one was which. Rosalina then suggests, singing Hop-Hop, to see who's the real Jeffy. But, it didn't work. After that, Rosalina suggested to try grounding them. And when Mario said that he would ground them for three weeks, because he didn't know who was the real Jeffy, Jeffy throws an outburst, confirming that he was the real one, eventually leading Mario to kill Drawing Jeffy after realizing who is the real one. Mario and Rosalina revoke Jeffy's punishments and tell him that they're going to take him to the movie. Jeffy reluctantly agrees (since he already saw the movie but doesn't want his parents to know that he sneaked out). At the theater, Jeffy accidentally spoils the ending much to Mario's dismay and stated that he read the reviews to find out. But in the end, they watch the movie and the video ends from there.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Bowser Junior
- Drawing Jeffy (As Play-Doh Jeffy)
- Tito Jimenez (Hot dog man & woman)
- Gumbo (cameo as Play-Doh creation)
Jeffy Sneaks Out! was terribly panned by fans and critics alike. Jeffy's use of excessive swearing was once again heavily panned for being annoying, overused, and out of character and was criticized for being the main focus of the video. Viewers also hated the weak ending, it's similarites to Bowser Junior Sneaks Out!, and the section with "Evil" Mario and Rosalina was deemed cringeworthy. "Jeffy haters" panned the return of Drawing Jeffy, saying that he was unfunny and that his return was unnecessary. SML Reviewer stated that he has officially lost faith in SML on Twitter, and that he might take a break from reviewing for a bit until the hour long SML Movie comes out. He found the same problems as the people who've watched it had.
- This is Ken's first appearance since Cody's Missing!
- This could be considered the most violent Jeffy episode ever made, being even more violent than The Baby Project! or Substitute Teacher!
- This is Simmon's first appearance since Turkey Tyranny! and also his first appearance in 2017.
- This is the second appearance of Drawing Jeffy. He is also known as Play-Doh Jeffy in this video.
- Drawing Jeffy was seen eating Mario's hat, but at the end when Mario got his hat back and Rosalina asked where he found it, he said it was under Drawing Jeffy's mayonnaise cap.
- Cody says his parents are worried about him becoming pregnant, although he is a boy.
- The "Evil" Mario and Rosalina fantasy made by Jeffy is similar to Bowser Junior's Evil Chef Pee Pee fantasy from No Crust!.
- This is one of the few times Jeffy is a good boy and gets rewarded.
- This is the first time in a while where Rosalina and Mario watch a movie together. The first time was in Jeffy's Homework!
- A Youtuber called Minus Bros. made a YTP with the same name as this video 3 days before this video got released, and when it did, Minus Bros says "he predicted the future".
- Mebo and the Cat Piano can be seen in the background in the playroom.
- This is Tito's third appearance in an SML video.
- At 5:05, MAYONNAISE is spelled on the board in the background.
- It is revealed that Play-Doh Jeffy is frightened of bananas.
- Also, the fear of bananas is likely a reference to Jeffy Gets Stung By A Bee!.
- The description once said "bit", instead of "but."
- In 9:18 Chris Netherton can be seen.
- While Brooklyn Guy was banging his gun on the door, the door got three small damage nicks.
- Mario and Rosalina yell for help when Brooklyn Guy arives and they can't reach the door due to Drawing Jeffy cornering them. But outside, Brooklyn Guy only hears Rosalina yelling for help. This is probably due to Logan filming the scene.
- Mario and Rosalina kept calling Drawing Jeffy "Jeffy" and weren't able to tell the difference between the two.
- Mario told Jeffy that he can't read but it shows in previous episodes that he can, it's possible Mario forgot.