|“||I GET HALF!!||”|
— Joseph to Junior in Bowser Junior's Playtime 4
|“||HE'S A DOLL CODY!!||”|
— Said when Cody is talking about Ken most of the time
This is an article for Joseph. You might be looking for Koopa Troopa.
— His catchphrase
Joseph HisFriendFromSchool is a main character in SuperMarioLogan. He is a young Koopa Troopa who is Bowser Junior's best friend. Joseph is shown to be very athletic, being able to do flips into the pool, streaking hoops in basketball, and is also skilled in other sports. Joseph is shown to be arrogant, and has a lot of pride. Joseph is seen to have massive ego as well. When Junior passes summer school and he failed, he said that Junior cheated and denied that he failed. Having been abandoned by his mom while living in a rundown house with a fake skeleton placed so that Joseph didn't know his mom left him due to winning the lottery Joseph has accumulated some serious problems due to not being told about his mom winning the lottery for almost 2 years. Usually Joseph and Junior gang up on Cody and call him gay. Whenever Cody talks about Ken being real, he usually says 'Dude! He's a doll!' Sometimes, Joseph and Cody gang up on Junior. Whenever Junior doesn't have something Joseph and Cody have, he and Cody call him "uncool" and stuff like that, despite being mostly friendly. He is the main antagonist of the Pokemon Series.
Joseph usually attempts to act like a teenager or a young adult but fails due to his stupidity. He enjoys making fun of Cody's homosexuality and smarts. He appears to be gay, or at least bisexual, for wanting to plow Bowser Junior. Despite considering Junior his best friend, Joseph is shown to be disloyal to him at times, due to others being cooler or having cooler possessions than Junior. Joseph has been shown to be insane, due to him not being told about his mother winning the lottery and abandoning him( and having lied about killing his mom), and living with Screwball in a house without electricity or running water, and only managing to feed himself by stealing from his mother's purse whom she gave to Joseph after she won the lot.
He first appears in Bowser Junior's Cellphone, and later appears in every episode of the Bowser Junior's Summer School series. After his appearances in the Summer School series, he has become a recurring character in videos and eventually a main character in SML's videos, similar to Cody. Joseph has been killed a few times, but returned. He was killed by Black Yoshi in The Call of Duty Blackout, He was killed in Bowser Junior's Sleepover, this time by Chica, then killed by Cody in Cody The Magician! while doing a cut-in-half trick. Lastly, killed by The Hop Hop Bunny in Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! He also owns a Charmander in the Pokemon series, which later evolved into a Charizard in Pokemon Part 6.
Bowser Junior and Joseph are pretty good friends (from school) and get along pretty well with each other. But if somebody is cooler than Junior, Joseph is on their side rather than on Junior's. Usually, in an argument with Cody, he sides with Junior. Joseph probably gets along with Bowser Junior best out of all of the characters in the series.
Joseph basically thinks that Cody is weird and gay, because he hangs out with his doll and buys toys that are for girls. They still get along well with each other and call themselves friends. But most of the time when Cody and Bowswer are in a arguement, Joseph will actually strangely side with Cody.
He gets along with Toad well, and they also like to play basketball too.
Chef Pee Pee and Joseph are relatively neutral to each other. Although Chef Pee Pee is annoyed by having to make food for them, they get along. Chef Pee Pee and Joseph don't really care about each other.
Joseph's Mom abandoned Joseph after she won the lottery. Joseph was asleep so he assumed due to having a knife in his hand that he used to slit his mom's throat and killed her without knowing that she won the lottery and was alive. The supposed knife is still at Joseph's house, even after he found out she abandoned him.
However, in Joseph's Mom!, She has appeared to fake death and to abandon Joseph and live with a new family since she won $10M from a lottery ticket. She probably doesn't really care about Joseph that much or like him at all since when she won the lottery she abandoned him and never wanted to see him again.
Joseph's Dad is also dead, making him a Dry Bones.
- 5 other unknown Pokemon
Likes and Dislikes
- His Mom
- Mr. Bones, his dog
- Lebron James
- Miami Heat
- Five Nights At Freddy's
- Bendy Straws
- Bowser Junior
- Call Of Duty (In Black Yoshi Videos)
- Hanging out with Bowser Junior and Cody
- His mom's sandwiches
- Cody's relationship with Ken
- Cody being weird in general
- People telling him his parents are dead
- Being killed
- Anything out of the ordinary
- Bowser Junior making fun of his dead mom (Bowser Junior no longer does that anymore)
- People who are gay
- His dad
- Cody's mom
- Junior Grounded
- Ken Puppet
The Call Of Duty Blackout
Bowser Junior's Sleepover
The Ouija Board!
Cody The Magician! (revived)
Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday!
Netflix and Kill
The Mystery Safe! (possibly)
The Magical Button! (revived)
- "Yeah, dude!"
- "He's just a DOLL, Cody!"
- "The Wii U is lame, and... it sucks."
- "What the hell is wrong with that kid? Ugh, Cody!"
- "Hey Junior!"
- "I'm tired of playing trains Junior, we play it all the time!"
- "Make it rain!"
- "Aw, dude, I've been dyin' for this!"
- "DAMMIT CODY!"
- "YOU KNOW I HAVE A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT, CODY!"
- "The sun is a planet Cody!"
- "Dude, I was in your butt!"
- "THE EARTH IS ROUND JUNIOR!!!!"
- "I GET HALF!!!"
- "Suck it!" *Junior, you're the smartest guy I know!
- What the *bleep* dude, I'm outta here!
- Running Gag: When ever Joseph sees anything freaking or disturbing (most likely due to it focusing on a character voiced by Lovell), he runs off in cowardice.
- It is revealed in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 3 that Joseph has braces.
- He is one of the most athletic characters in the series. In SuperPowers!, he has super speed. Even without super speed, he can run really fast. He is outranked by Tom Brady in the List of character attribute rankings.
- Joseph's plush is the same one used for Koopa Troopa, which is why Koopa doesn't appear any more.
- Joseph may have very well gone insane by the time of Joseph's House!, as his current living conditions are so poor that he might have snapped as a result, considering how indifferent he is about his home's current condition.
- Also, misleadingly revealed in Joseph Moves In! Joseph assumed that he was in fact the killer of his mother, having most likely killed her over a sandwich, possibly revealing that he lied about his mom's death.
- Since Joseph's Mom revealed she won the lottery and decided to start a new family without him while he was asleep on Halloween in 2015, Joseph's tormenting attempts to kill in his sleep in Joseph Moves In! may in fact be his misled fears of his mom's lies being true coming to light
- Due to the above fact, there is a conspiracy that Joseph will not be in the series for a year due to him being killed in Cody the Magician!. After Cody left, a screen popped up saying One Year Later, meaning that a Goomba could be replacing him for a year This was later proven wrong after the upload of Bowser Junior goes to the Sun.
- It was revealed in Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! that Joseph might be a cannibal since he mentioned somethings that sounded very cannibalistic.
- Joseph mentioned in Bowser Junior's Playtime that he isn't very good with saving money *According to Bowser Junior's Halloween Problem! and Cool Cody!, Joseph's mother is dead.
- As revealed in Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!, Joseph's favorite NBA team is Miami Heat.
- Joseph has a speech impediment as seen in Pop Rocks and Coke! and American Idol: Season 2, Episode 1 where he says "whore" instead of "horse", and says "shit" instead of "hit".
- Joseph can also be considered the middle of the three due to the fact that he was born in September (revealed in Cody's Birthday) and Junior was born in February.
- In Joseph's House!, his house was revealed, making him the last of the quarter to do so. It was also the first video that was centered around Joseph.
- According to Logan himself in a stream with SML Reviewer, Joseph is adopted. However, Joseph is not aware of this, despite admitting it in Truth Or Dare!. *Joseph may possibly be a kleptomaniac because in Joseph's House!, he claims he steals a lot of stuff.
- It could be possible that Joseph has murdered his mother as revealed in Joseph Moves In.
- It was confirmed in SuperPowers 2 that Joseph killed his mother since he slit her with a knife on her neck.
- Joseph was revealed to be bisexual or pansexual in SuperPowers 2, as he wanted to "plow Junior so damn hard." This leaves him as hypocritical, as he criticizes Cody for being gay, when Joseph himself is partly gay.
- Joseph has the most unnormal last name out of the three.