Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
You are at the page Joseph's Mom!. Not to be confused with Joseph's Mom (character).
Joseph's Mom! is the 337th episode of the SML Movies.
Chef Pee Pee begins pouring candy in a big bowl, and as he finishes pouring the candy, Bowser Junior comes into the Kitchen, thinking Chef Pee Pee has his costume on. Chef Pee Pee answered saying he isn't wearing a costume. Then Junior says that it must be his ugly face for his costume. Then Chef Pee Pee then replies saying he won't go Trick-or-Treating and saying he doesn't have a costume. As Junior wants Chef Pee Pee to go get a costume, Chef Pee Pee says he is too old to have a costume. Junior, still begging for Chef Pee Pee to put on a costume, Chef Pee Pee gives in and says that if he finds a costume, he'll decide whether to go Trick-or-Treating with Junior.
There is a doorbell ring, as Junior answers it, Cody is behind the door, dressed as Baymax from Big Hero 6. He somehow scares Bowser Junior (as Junior is seen to hate the movie Big Hero 6, also mentioned in Bowser Junior Goes To Military School!) and he describes how scary Cody's costume is. Cody's Parents then arrive near the door. Judy is a cow for Halloween. As Junior see's Judy in a cow costume, he says to her:
"Listen Lady, you don't have to dress as a cow, you already look like one."
Shortly after, Tyrone appears at the door. Tyrone dressed up as a Prison Inmate for Halloween, but he states that he dressed up as a Zebra. Judy lets Cody hang out with Cody for the rest of the Halloween. Before Cody could go, since Judy is wearing a cow costume, she wonders is Cody wants to drink some milk from the "utters" (If that's what you would want to call it) of her costume. Cody refuses and heads inside the house.
Then there is another doorbell. When Bowser Junior answers it, it's Joseph, making a horrifying scream while wielding a knife, and has blood marks and bloodshot eyes for his costume. When Junior asks what is his costume, Joseph answers with:
"Obviously, I'm the guy who killed my mom!"
Bowser Junior asks his friends about his Thomas costume, Cody answers with saying his Thomas costume looks hip, Joseph answers saying Junior's costume sucks, which offended both Junior and Cody. Joseph then confesses that he now hates Halloween. When Junior asks why, Joseph states it's been 2 years since he last saw his mother, stating she died the night of Halloween at midnight. Joseph then tells Junior and Cody the story of how she really died.
In the Flashback, Joseph was in his room playing on his Xbox, then his mother came in and told him to clean his room. Joseph kept playing his Xbox, and his mother came in Joseph's room again, she confiscated the controller and grounded Joseph. Joseph remained calm and went to bed, but he began sleepwalking and started attacking his mother with a hammer.
Joseph states that he only remembers hearing his mother scream and waking up with the hammer in his hand and thinking he actually killed his own mother.
Junior doesn't fear the story, saying about Joseph's costume being accurate, but Cody wanted to do something about it. Junior whispers to Cody saying that he doesn't want to make Joseph mad because a knife is part of Joseph's costume.
Joseph is beginning to hope that he can still be friends with Junior and Cody, they both agree, but with enthusiasm and a little fear. Joseph now wants to have a Halloween sleepover, Junior lies to Joseph with his father having a "No-sleepover Policy" from the flashback story, and Cody says that Joseph will catch Cody and him being gay. Cody then goes to the Kitchen.
Chef Pee Pee now has on a pirate costume and getting prepared to give out candy. Cody, interacting with Chef Pee Pee, flirting with Chef Pee Pee as he makes his flirts referencing to his pirate costume. As Chef Pee Pee asks Cody what is he doing in the Kitchen. Cody, ratting out on Joseph, telling him that Joseph killed his own mother. Chef Pee Pee doesn't think it's true, thinking Joseph is only playing jokes. Cody asks if he is going Trick-or-Treating with them, Chef Pee Pee answers "No" and is prepared to give out candy. Cody now says "Why not put some candy in my bag?" meaning to shove candy in Cody's rear end. Chef Pee Pee annoyed by Cody's flirts, yelling at him to get out of the Kitchen.
The doorbell rings again. Chef Pee Pee answers the door and Mario and Jeffy are there, with Jeffy dressed as Frankenstein. Chef Pee Pee says that Jeffy cannot get candy from where he lives while out Trick-or-Treating. Mario says he tried to tell Jeffy the same thing, but Jeffy insisted on visiting his home. Jeffy now tells his costume, saying he's ”Frankenfuck”. Mario then wants Jeffy to sing the Trick or Treat ensemble. Jeffy sings it incorrectly and inappropriately, saying “Trick or Treat, beat my meat”. Mario says to Jeffy that it's "Trick or Treat, Smell my feet" which Jeffy finds gay. Chef Pee Pee then lets Jeffy have how much Candy he wants. Instead, Jeffy upper-cuts the bowl of Candy with his Halloween bucket, and Mario and Jeffy flee from the scene, leaving Chef Pee Pee to pick up the candy from the ground.
Getting back to Junior and Joseph, Junior asks how it feels to have killed his mother, which his answer was that he felt better after telling the story to someone. Cody comes back, whispering to Junior, saying that since Chef Pee Pee didn't believe him, Cody, not knowing what to do, called the cops on Joseph. Junior tells Cody that Joseph might get mad that they called on him, to which Cody responds that he didn't think about that.
Another doorbell, as Chef Pee Pee answers, it is Brooklyn T. Guy in his police uniform. Chef Pee Pee thinks that he dressed up as a Police Officer for Halloween. Chef Pee Pee then allows for him to have a piece of candy, Brooklyn T. Guy says he's an adult so he doesn't want one, but does take a piece of candy anyways. Brooklyn T. Guy now continues with the crime he was assisted. With Junior busting in the conversation, he tells Brooklyn T. Guy that his friend killed his mother. Junior takes him to the room where Joseph is while he still talks about killing his own mother to Cody. Cody then makes an excuse for leaving. As Brooklyn T. Guy searches for the person who killed their own mother, Junior now tells Joseph that him and Cody called the cops on him. Brooklyn T. Guy now asks for proof if Joseph really killed his mother.
Now at Josephs house, he shows Brooklyn T. Guy his mother's skeleton. Junior asks if Joseph is gonna get arrested and Joseph cries that he doesn't want to go to jail. Then, Brooklyn T. Guy found a tag attached to the skeleton, which is a Hanging Skeleton at the Spirit Halloween shop which is was the price of $49.99 (Which is really $50.00). Brooklyn T. Guy then says "You Didn't kill your mom! This is a plastic Skeleton! $50 Dollars? This is the REAL crime here!" Junior asks that where actually is his mother, which Joseph states it must of been a bad dream. Brooklyn T. Guy asks for Joseph's mother's information so they can find her.
It turns out Joseph never really killed his own mother. Brooklyn T. Guy has found his mother and brought her to Joseph. As she is in the room, Joseph begins hugging her, being happy to see her. Then she explains the truth to Joseph.
In Joseph mother's flashback, once she took away Joseph's controller when she returned to the living room to check her lottery ticket, and she won $10,000,000 and wanted to begin a new life without Joseph. She went to the store and bought a Skeleton and left enough money in her purse for Joseph to buy pizza, and left the house and never looked back.
After the flashback, Joseph thinking he is still together with his mother, she states that Joseph is no longer her son, as she has started a new family.
Joseph is in absolute denial of this revelation, thinking she is just joking. Junior tries telling him that she wasn't joking. Joseph still doesn't believe his mother is being for real. Joseph, now alone in his house waiting for his mother to get home. Joseph's mother has never made it back home.
- This is the "Halloween Heartbreak" episode of the SuperMarioLogan franchise.
- Joseph’s Mom faking her death actually makes a lot of sense.
- It obviously wouldn’t be legal to carry a human corpse around.
- The skeleton was a lot bigger than Joseph's Mom.
- If Joseph’s Mom actually did die, she would still be rotting, not turn into a skeleton right away.
- It was revealed that Joseph's Mom has a new husband and lives in Chile.
- This is the end of Joseph's dead mom joke. In future videos, Joseph says that he does not have a mom, which is still technically true even though she is alive.
- This video marks that Joseph's Mom is actually alive and the skeleton was plastic the whole 2 years.
- Joseph's Mom (character) kinda sounds like Patrick in this episode causing because she is voiced by Pablo Sanchez.
- The Thomas costume that was featured in Bowser Junior's Halloween Problem! returns in this video, except it was a different Thomas plush.
- This is the seventh serious SML video, preceded by Baby Shrek, Black Yoshi and The Birds Episode 7, Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2, Chef Pee Pee's Kids, Jeffy's Parents!, and The Magical Button!
- On top of that, the episode’s overall darker atmosphere shows that Joseph finally owns up to killing his mom in his sleep, and his lament for his crimes. And the revelation where the skeleton turns out to be plastic doesn’t delve the grim tone away, as it only leads to the truth: turns out his mom won the lottery and tricked Joseph into thinking he killed her. Since then, she’s been living a new life with a new husband, and renounces her parenting for him, though he doesn’t believe her due to his insanity. His mom abandoning him and putting him through all the torment is one of the most realistic depictions of child neglect in SML Movies.
- Chef Pee Pee dressing as a pirate is a possible reference to his fake Chef Pee Pee's Father who was a pirate.
- This is the second Halloween special where Cody appears without Ken, the first being Bowser Junior's Halloween.
- When Mario said that Jeffy had to say ''trick or treat smell my feet thing'' it is a reference to Chef Pee Pee's Birthday Surprise! Where Chef Pee Pee said ''trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat.
- This is the final video of October 2017.
- Joseph's mom probably got arrested off-screen, as disowning your child is illegal in the US.
- The killer Joseph plush was sent from a fan in fan mail video which can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgdNwKRKc9k (skip to timeframe 8:47)
- When Chef Pee Pee orders Cody to leave the kitchen, Lovell's face is briefly visible. Also, Chef Pee Pee's mouth wasn't moving at this part.
- It is unknown why Joseph still seems to live in his old house despite it burning down.
- In the video, the skeleton has both hands attached, but in Joseph Moves In! it is said that one of her hands fell off.
- In Joseph Moves In!, Brooklyn T. Guy has seen the skeleton of Joseph's supposedly dead mom, but in this video he claims that he needs to see it and that he has never seen it before.
- It is unknown why Joseph's Mom is still alive for the following reasons:
- In Evil Chef Pee Pee!, Craig confirms that Joseph's Mom is dead and in hell. It is possible that Craig was talking about the wrong woman.
- However, since Craig is a demon from Hell, it could be possible that he just said that to taunt Joseph.
- Joseph's Mom is shown back to come back to life in The Past Machine! but he is shown he is never dead here.
- However, she didn’t actually come back to life really, she actually just was teleported from the past.
- In SuperPowers 2, Joseph said he slit his mom's throat but in this video he said he took a hammer to her.
- However, it is possible that video is not canon since there was a part where Bowser said that he wasn’t really Junior’s father.
- In Joseph Moves In!, Joseph says that he killed his mom because he didn't make his sandwiches right, but he claimed that it is because his mom grounded him.
- However, it could be possible that Joseph was just having a nightmare.