This page might be disturbing to some readers, continue at your own risk. If you think you might be disturbed, leave this page NOW!
Joseph Moves In! is the 277th episode of SML Movies.
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Junior is trying to throw a basketball into a hoop from the balcony. He makes a shot but doesn't want to get the basketball. He then throws a lamp into the basket, breaking the lamp and the hoop. The doorbell then rings, and Junior opens the door to see Joseph crying, his mom's skeleton, and Brooklyn T. Guy. Joseph tries to tell Junior through sobs that his house has burned down, and Brooklyn T. Guy explains that Joseph tried to make a campfire in his house, which therefore caused it to burn down. Brooklyn then asks Junior if Joseph can stay in his house for a little while. Junior accepts the request, and he enters the living room with Joseph carrying his dead mom. Junior then asks Joseph about his mom's missing hand, and Joseph explains that he tried to get her out on the way out of his burning trailer, only for her hand to break off. Junior then gets the idea to have Joseph live with him, but when he tries to ask Bowser, the latter yells in denial on how the Falcons lost to the Patriots during the Super Bowl. Junior then asks Bowser if Joseph can live with them. Bowser declines the offer and is asked if he can tell Joseph. In the living room, Bowser notices Joseph's mom, and immediately gains love for her. He then says that if he can get part of Joseph's mom's "ass", then Joseph can stay. Bowser runs in excitement and love. Junior and Joseph acknowledge how easy it is for Bowser to gain Joseph's mom's "ass." After that, Chef PeePee is cooking raw hot dogs for an eating contest. Bowser comes in and is all excited and tells Chef Pee Pee that he is in love, then shoving Chef Pee Pee into the raw hot dogs. Chef Pee Pee get all furious and yells at Bowser, but Bowser forces Chef Pee Pee to make a nice dinner for him and Joseph's mom.
- Bowser Junior
- Joseph's Dead Mom
- Does Bad Things Guy
- Chef Pee Pee
- Thomas (pillow)
- Mr. Sausage
- The video implies that Joseph is secretly insane.
- It is revealed that Joseph can suffer suicidal tendencies if he is homeless.
- This is Shrek's first appearance in a 2017 video.
- It is revealed that Shrek weighs 717 pounds.
- Further on, it is revealed that Cody weighs 67 pounds.
- This episode further implies Cody's love for Junior, even though Cody loves Ken.
- This episode implies that Bowser is a necrophiliac.
- This is the second long dark video of SML and the fifth one in the New House.
- This used to be the longest 2017 SML Video so far, surpassing Jeffy's Parents!. However, it got beaten by SuperMarioLogan The Movie! (April Fools). This is also the first SML Video to be at least 20 minutes long since Bowser Junior's Game Night 5.
- This is the first SML video to focus on Joseph since Joseph's House! It's also the second video to focus on Joseph.
- Cody and Junior break the fourth wall when talking about rasing money to buy Joseph a house through "a bake sale", in reference to the video of the same name. Junior thought it was a good idea, but Cody said already did it. This is an obvious calling to the criticism that that video received.
- It is revealed that Bowser does not like the New England Patriots, and is very angry over the Atlanta Falcons blowing their 28-3 lead in the closing stages of Super Bowl LI.
- Since this video, the current Bowser Junior puppet has a small cut due to the knife scene.
- It is revealed Joseph wears his sleep mask only when he stays over.
- It is unknown if Screwball survived the fire. (Along With Joseph's Dad)
- Joseph said that he didn't want to be homeless again, implying that Joseph was once homeless.
- It is unknown if Joseph also killed his dad.
- While this was likely intentional, when Junior wakes up and he says it's morning, the Sun is facing west from Junior's window. According to a map of the house, this could mean the SML crew actually filmed this scene during the late afternoon/early evening. In addition, when Junior goes to talk to Chef Pee Pee, the oven's digital clock says 4:08.
- Joseph said that he googled how to make tie a noose but he doesn't have internet. It is possible he used the mobile data on his phone.
- Chef Pee Pee was cooking hot dogs for a RAW hot dog eating contest, however he wasn't there.