This article Kung Pow is a stub. Why don't you help The SuperMarioLogan Wiki by expanding it?
Kung Pow is an asian wizard who speaks with a hysterical Asian accent and likes egg rolls. He has two kids named Kung Pow Jr. and Egg Roll. He really likes and wants panties. He was last seen in The Nintendo DSi. He is voiced by Lance Thirtyacre, Logan's brother, in 4 videos: I GOT 500 SUBSCRIBERS, Tony gets a girlfriend (part 2), The Nintendo DSi, and Christmas special/What i got!
There were often Asian and Chinese jokes that were joked with from Kung Pow that later were recycled as jokes for Jackie Chu, such as throwing silverware to decide the name of his children, and his eyes being so squinted and Chinese, he cannot see. As such, the character has an Asian accent.
He is said to be the prototype for Jackie Chu.
- I GOT 500 SUBSCRIBERS
- Tony gets a girlfriend (part 1) (mentioned)
- Tony gets a girlfriend (part 2)
- Christmas special/What i got!
- The Nintendo DSi
- WE GOT 1,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS! (stock footage)
- OUR PUPPET CLOSETS IN THE NEW HOUSE! (Chilly video)
- His name could be a reference to the 2002 martial arts comedy Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.
- He might be considered to be the most loved SML character.
- He has become a huge cult classic character, with a small yet incredibly dedicated fanbase.
- Kung pow is claimed to be a precursor of Jackie Chu.