| Please note the following:
The Loan Dolphin is a minor character in SuperMarioLogan appearing as a loan trading hitman. He has a deep Brooklyn voice and is voiced by Pablo Sanchez. He was first mentioned in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Episode 2 by Craig, and he threatened to break Craig's kneecaps if he doesn't get any money. The Loan Dolphin is often an antagonist and a very shady crLD, he also beat up Brooklyn T.Guy to make Chef Pee Pee win in The Bet!. He made his debut as the main antagonist of Black Yoshi's Money Problem!. He was also the main antagonist of The Hitman!, where he tried to kill Jeffy, but failed.
He's a dolphin that's a criminal loan shark who does very shady and secret jobs for people in exchange for money. The Loan Dolphin has a black leather jacket and sometimes smokes cigarettes. As well he tends to have his operations in the shadiest places, but are usually in the same building.
Likes and Dislikes
- Killing people
- His job
- Chuck E Cheese Tokens
- Kidnapping or killing Children
- Black Yoshi
- Bowser Junior
- The law
- Making clicking noises every time he gets angry, annoyed and agitated
- People not listening to him
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Tom Brady
- In The Hitman!, he is considered as "America's most wanted".
- He is often mistaken by Mario as a "loan shark".
- He is a criminal boss of Brooklyn Guy and Simmons.