Mario's Thanksgiving Problem! is the 163rd video of SML Movies.
It is Thanksgiving, and Mario has a HUGE dinner planned for his new girlfriend! That is until Shrek messes it up. Can Mario get Thanksgiving back on track in time?
| This section is under construction
Please do not add stuff or vandalize, as the creator of this section hasn't finished it yet.
Mario and Chef Pee Pee are shown looking at the Thanksgiving dinner proudly.
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Sharon (cameo)
- Jackie Chu (speaking cameo)
- Tyrone (speaking cameo)
- Judy (speaking cameo)
- Bowser Junior (cameo)
- Joseph (cameo)
- Cody (speaking cameo)
- Toad (cameo)
- Black Yoshi (cameo)
- Peach (mentioned)
- Jesus (mentioned)
- God (mentioned)
- Joseph (bible) (mentioned)
- George Washington (mentioned)
- Logan Thirtyacre (post video)
This episode received very positive reviews from fans, some even praising it more than The Big Thanksgiving from last year. But the SML Fans criticized about Shrek eating the whole Thanksgiving Dinner.
- This is the second appearance of Long John's Pizza.
- This is the second time Shrek has eaten all of the Thanksgiving dinner, the first being A Crappy Thanksgiving.
- Bowser meets Rosalina for the first time.
- Tony the Tiger and Mr. Pig don't appear in this special.
- This is one of the few videos where Bowser threatened someone with a knife.
- This is the first time Bowser has kidnapped a Princess other than Peach.
- This is one of the few episodes to break the four-day streak, being uploaded two days after The Pizza Delivery!.
- At the end of the video, when Logan is talking, the song "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" can be heard
- Mario meets Jackie Chu and Margaret for the first time.
- This is the first Thanksgiving special where Junior's role is very limited.
- At 12:14, Lovell's face can be seen.
- When Shrek is about to eat the turkey he says "Mario" instead of Donkey.
- Chef Pee Pee says he doesn't know Rosalina, but he met her in the previous video.
- After Margaret's prayer, Junior can't be seen around the table.