Mario is having a good time until he gets a knock at the door!
|WHAT IS IT?!|
The episode starts with Bowser dangling Rosalina over a Piranha Plant. Mario then appears, wearing a Superman costume and also having long black hair. Bowser then asks what he's doing there with his "gorgeous hair", to which Mario replies that he "shampoos and conditions." Bowser then says to himself that Mario's hair is his only weakness. Mario flies up to Bowser, asking him if he's ready to die. Bowser is shocked at Mario's ability to fly, and Mario's hair causes Bowser to flee terrified, but not before tossing Rosalina high into the air. Mario catches Rosalina, who thanks Mario for saving her, but Mario crashes into a wall, revealing it was just a dream.
There is then a knock at the door. Mario answers the door to a kid who asks Mario if he wants to see his pencil. The kid reveals his name to be Jeffy, and that it says it on his shirt. Mario then finds a sticky note on Jeffy's shoulder that says,"Please babysit me." Jeffy reveals that his mom dropped him off, and then tries to put the pencil in his nose. Mario stops Jeffy, telling him not to put the pencil in his nose. Jeffy then asks why, and Mario replies with, "Because you're gonna hurt yourself! Don't do that!" Jeffy then says that Mario's "just givin' him the bad boy," and starts slamming his head against the doorway. Mario calms Jeffy down and tells him to leave. Mario then lets Jeffy into the apartment. Mario gets Jeffy his scooby doo gummies. Jeffy thinks he is a giraffe but Mario says that Jeffy is not. Mario talks about how he is wearing a diaper because he won't poop his pants anymore. The diaper is supposed to be in the inside.
When Mario gets the gummies, Jeffy tries to put a pencil in his nose. Mario calls Rosalina, but finds out that Jeffy actually put his pencil in his nose. There is a knock on the door and Rosalina was here. She brings him a coloring book. In the bathroom, Jeffy is covered in toilet paper. He is patting his diaper and drawing on his coloring book. At the end, he had a dream, but in reality, Jeffy is still here.
- Jeffy (debut)
- Brooklyn Guy
- Scooby-Doo (box only)
- Bowser (only in Mario's Dream)
- Piranha Plant (only in Mario's Dream)
This episode received mixed reviews. SML Reviewer gave the video a B+ rating saying he found it somewhat funny, but didn't like the ending of it. IggytheKoopa gave the video 3 out of 5 as meh, praising the beginning dream sequence and Rosalina's reactions and criticizes the cop out ending and the pointless illusion of the Brooklyn Guy. He also has the mixed feelings on some of Jeffy's hijinx.
Jeffy haters hate this episode today, since this started the annoying Jeffy.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Jeffy.
- Many fans complained by saying that Jeffy is offensive and that he makes a mockery out of those with low-functioning autism. Later, Logan stated that Jeffy is supposed to be funny like Chef Poo Poo, not mentally disabled.
- This is first time someone had to babysit Jeffy, the others were Shrek The Babysitter! and Chef Pee Pee The Babysitter!
- This is the first video since Bowser Junior's Caprisun to have a bloopers video on SuperLuigiLogan.
- In the Bloopers video it is revealed that the pencil Jeffy put in his nose is a snapped pencil and the cast used the end of it to stick up Jeffy's nose.
- You can find a square version of the thumbnail on Logan's Instagram.
- It is revealed that Jeffy's favorite number is 7.
- This is the 3rd Dream video to be uploaded. The first being Mario's Nightmare, and the second being Shrek's Nightmare.
- In this video, Jeffy correctly pronounces the word "giraffe", despite in recent videos, he pronounces it as "gidaraffe".