Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
|“||"Get the fuck out.... You two are evicted as FUCK! Get the fuck out!"||”|
|“||Breaking news, m'kay?||”|
— Goodman when reporting the news
Michael Patrick Goodman, or simply Goodman, is a major character in SuperMarioLogan. He usually cusses (mainly using "f*ck" or any form of the word) in every sentence. He is the arch-enemy of Black Yoshi and Tyrone. He is the wealthiest character in SML, and loves his Lamborghini. He is known for his countless number of jobs, sometimes having them all at the same time.
He is the head police chief since 2009 and was the landlord of the apartment complex. He's now the owner of GoFundMe, Walmart, Nintendo, and Domino's Pizza.
Goodman is the richest character next to King Strongbottom in the SML series. But because of that, he tends to be very rude and overreacting. He's always trying to get money, even if it means suing companies for reasons. And whenever a person is late on paying their debt to him, he flips out, insults them, and says they fucked him. He is a complete tyrant and will constantly bully Mario and even threaten him with cruel and unusual punishments (typically involving his mouth and Mario's scrotum) since he believes his wealth makes him immune to the law. He also has a bit of a stupid side as well. For example, he self harmed himself by squeezing his scrotum when Mario asked him for $15,000 to bail Black Yoshi out of prison.
Likes and Dislikes
- Big watermelon balls
- Being rich
- Looking at how rich he is
- His Lamborghini
- His new black suit
- Being richer than he already is
- Mario (franchise)
- Doubling his money
- Lack of Money
- Drug Dealers
- Little tic tac balls
- Mario (character)
- Chainsaws in apartments
- Someone not making a house payment (usually Mario)
- Prank calls
- People trying to "fuck" him
- His wife
- Being poor
- Cranberry sauce
- Carrot pepper pants
- Bowser Junior
- Being broke
- Men marrying Gold Diggers
- Being asked for money
- News reporter (mostly)
- Police officer
- GameStop employee
- Business owner
- CEO of GoFundMe (Offered to change it to GoFuckMe in Black Yoshi's Scam!)
- Doctor (rarely)
- Bankering Home Employee
- Importer Deals co-founder
- TV repair man
- Owner of Goodman Bank and Trust
- Senior Citizen Nursing Home Employee
- Movie theater usher
- TV presenter
- Host of The Dr. Goodman Show
- Police commissioner
- Landlord of the Apartment Complex and Mario's house
- Host of The World's Smartest Person Contest
- CEO of Walmart
- CEO of Domino's Pizza
- CEO of Nintendo
- Couples Wedding host
- Superintendent of Special Needs Schooling
- Goodman is portrayed by a sunny dad puppet.
- Goodman has a credit card reader in his mouth.
- He has the second most jobs in the SML universe, first being Brooklyn T Guy.
- He is the second most swearing character next to Jeffy.
- In his earlier appearances Goodman was calm although unprofessional.
- Goodman may have some Japanese heritage as one of his companies Goodman Bank & Trust is located in Japan, but this could be non-canon.
- In the newer episodes like The Fender Bender!, it is hinted that Mr Goodman is Jeffy's father as he called the phone asking if it was Jeffy. He also is hinted to be his father in Jeffy's Homework! as he was the only one to know about Jeffy back then besides Mario and Rosalina, and suddenly made a plan to force Mario to homeschool Jeffy.
- In his first appearance back in 2009, he was a regular police officer and he didn't say his catchphrase "Mkay".
- He is one of the most common recurring characters in SuperMarioLogan's videos.
- According to some fans, his voice and his catchphrase "m'kay" are inspired by Mr. Mackey from South Park as both say it at the end of their sentences.
- He stated that he has 12 identical brothers.
- In Black Yoshi's In Trouble!, during the scene where Black Yoshi goes to court, two Goodmans appear in the court.
- Like The Brooklyn Guy, Goodman has several jobs.
- In most of his recent videos like Bowser Junior's Painting! or Bowser Junior's Credit Card!, he seems to curse and say words like fuck, which are uncensored by Logan, Goodman used at the end of the video. This is a reference to the South Park episode "Medicinal Fried Chicken", where Colonel Sanders says to Eric Cartman "Just remember, I only tell you one time. Don't fuck me, Eric. Don't you ever try to fuck me." (Probably forgotten or not done on purpose.)
- In Bowser Junior's Credit Card!, Goodman has the longest quote in the history of SML
- In the World's Smartest Person Competition, he had a habit of calling Jackie Chu racist names, such as "Ping-Pong table", "sweet sour chicken" and "Bing Bong".
- In Mario And Bowser's Stupid And Crazy Adventures, Goodman takes Mario and Peach's baby after Sonic is killed until he was shot by Black Yoshi.
- As of Black Yoshi's Scam!, Goodman now wears a black suit that was supposedly made from elephant asshole.
- He has total 27 jobs.
- It is revealed in Black Yoshi's Black Friday!, that Goodman spends every thanksgiving looking at his bank account because his family only wants him for money.
- In The Fender Bender! The Goodman with black suit, is actually a different Puppet.
- It is possible he will no longer curse do to the new YouTube community guidelines.
- In his first appearances with black suit, Goodman's hair was short, but in recent videos, His hair is a bit longer.
- As of July 2017, Goodman doesn't use his catchphrase "M'kay" More often.