Mr. Pig is an early character from the SuperMarioLogan series. He's one of Mario's best friends.
Mr. Pig is a pig who originated from Toy Story. He was with Black Yoshi. He had a high-pitched voice and likes Call Of Duty and Kool-Aid, just like Black Yoshi. It can be assumed he was raised in the "hood" like Black Yoshi, as he revealed in Black Yoshi's debut that he can talk in a ghetto voice.
He reappears in Black Yoshi & The Birds Episode 7 Season Finale as the true main antagonist (similar to Miles Axlerod from Cars 2). He wants Black Yoshi to kill the birds but Mario sees him in the kitchen holding Black Yoshi hostage. He gets killed from Teliban blowing up the bed with Black Yoshi.
He made a reappearance in The Big Thanksgiving. Here, Mario and Bowser are in the front of the table, and Mr. Pig is near the back, referencing the fact that Mr. Pig is no longer a main character, and the newer characters such as Bowser, Bowser Junior, Cody, Joseph, and some of the other main characters have taken the mantle.
Role in American Idol Mario Edition
Mr. Pig appeared as a contestant in American Idol Mario Edition. Mr. Pig made it to the finals in Hollywood, where he beat Woody, and he was crowned the winner.
- King Pig
- Ray the pig
- Helmet Pig
- Foreman Pig
- Mario (temporarily teamed up with him to kill the birds)
- The Puppet used for Mr. Pig is a hand-puppet of Hamm that was given out at Burger King to promote the theatrical release of Toy Story in 1995.
- Because of this, Mr. Pig isn't actually a pig, but a piggy bank.
- He rarely appears in the videos and when he does, it's just a brief cameo.
- He can change his voice to Black Yoshi's voice.
- He’s Dead as said by Mario in Jeffy Breaks His Helmet!.
- His voice sounds similar to that of Ms. Piggy from The Muppets.￼
Likes and Dislikes
- Shrimpos, as shown in The Big Thanksgiving.
- Doing the Monkey