Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
— Shrek's catchphrase
Shrek Safe Cheesecake III is one of the main characters of SuperMarioLogan. He is an overweight ogre who has a loveable passion and affection for Cheesecake.
Shrek is a disgusting overweight ogre who was born in Inverness, Scotland. He then moved to Waterford, Ireland after he finished Worcestershire Academy in the early 1980s. In 2008 he left Waterford, Ireland and then moved to Pensacola, Florida because he had been selected to go on Main Character Judging and since he has won the award. He now lives with Mario. He, Black Yoshi , and Woody mooch off Mario by living with him without any payback.
Shrek was originally from the DreamWorks film franchise of the same name and he won the Main Character Judging and picked Tour Guide for Today along with Mario. His longest appearance is probably Shrek's Life Story. He also appeared in Season 2 of Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures. He makes a few cameos in the background of Logan's early videos such as Tony's Life Story. He also makes a brief cameo appearance in Logan's later videos such as Bowser Junior's Cellphone, Bowser Junior's Game Night 2, Bowser Goes To The Movies!, Jeffy's Mistake!, and The Bet!.
Shrek is obsessed with eating Cheesecake and taking craps. He is so obsessed with cheesecake that he literally has sex with it in addition to eating it. He has eaten so much that his veins are filled with cheese, and he is obsessed to the point that he murdered Toad for eating his cheesecake. Shrek also is obsessed with taking "craps" in the bathroom. He at one point even got his own sewer just to contain his crap. His obsessions lead him to wasting his entire life eating cheesecake, taking crap, and just generally being gross.
Shrek is known to have a very short temper and this usually occurs when he doesn't get food or when someone disturbs him. This is noticeable in The Bird when Skittles eats Shrek's McDonald's and disturbs him when he is making love with/eating his cheesecake in his room.
Shrek is also shown to sometimes extremely cruel to just about everyone. He has shoved a corn-dog up Mario's butt, forced Mario to drink his diarrhea simply because Mario wouldn't give him toilet paper, brutally murdered Toad multiple times, threw Toad out of the house, made Toad eat his crap on multiple occasions, made an extremely hurtful and mean rap against Toad with Black Yoshi, and much more
However he's nicer than what people think, he treats his son Shrek Jr so much better than Bowser treats Junior.
Likes and Dislikes
- Sara Lee Cheesecake (a lot)
- Taking shits on the toilet
- Calling everybody "Donkey"
- Taco Bell
- Mario and the "family"
- Charleyyy and Friends
- Black Yoshi
- Calling Chef Pee Pee Chef Penis
- Atso's Body
- Chocolate Cake
- Hedbandz cards that say “Cheesecake”
- Lord Farquaad
- Lack of cheesecake for him
- Having to go on a diet
- Mario refusing to do favors for him
- Running out of toilet paper
- People stealing his cheesecake (Especially Jeffy, Bowser Junior and Toad)
- Cheesecake (temporarily; formerly)
- Being in a coma
- Calling Mario
- Missing Mario
Shrek refers to Mario as "Donkey." In Shrek's Big Crap, he asked Mario to get him coke and he refused to give it to him. When Shrek uses up all of the toilet paper he blames Mario. For some reason, Mario hasn't kicked him out despite all the cruel things Shrek has done to him. Shrek however, does still care for Mario and helps him out, as in "The Ring", Shrek was willing to eat Taco Bell when he swore he would never do it again, just so he can help Mario get his ring back.
Shrek and Black Yoshi are seen to get along well and could be friends. They often team up with each other (mostly to kill someone). In The Bird, Skittles, a rare African bird that Woody adopted, ate Shrek's cheesecake and McDonald's and messed with Black Yoshi's Call of Duty (which he does like). This resulted in them teaming up to kill Skittles. Shrek stuffed him in a trash bag, tossed the bag to the side of the house, and had Black Yoshi shoot him. However, a news report then states that the bird was missing from the zoo and that a $20,000,000 reward will be given to anyone who can bring it back alive. In Toad is Cool, he and Black Yoshi teamed up again, to oppose Toad and Ray Cheesey through a rap battle.
Chef Pee Pee
Shrek and Chef Pee Pee are good friends. When Mario refused to get Shrek some cheesecake, Shrek asked Chef Pee Pee to make him some. Shrek is also seen calling Chef Pee Pee multi Add linkple other names such as Chef Cock, Chef Penis, Chef Peehole, Chef Donkey and Chef Weiner. Shrek tells the Chef that he will pay him $50 an hour to make him homemade cheesecake. Chef Pee Pee agrees to do so and puts melted cheese on a Zebra Cake. Disappointed in Pee Pee's work, Shrek decides to change Chef Pee Pee's job to wiping his butt after he takes a huge crap. Chef Pee Pee refuses the job opportunity and returns to working for Bowser .
Shrek dislikes Jeffy, as seen in "Shrek the Babysitter!. But in "Jeffy loses his Teeth!" They seem to actually get well with each other.
- Shrek's personality may be based on the character Fat Bastard from the Austin Powers franchise.
- This can be further supported by his catchphrases he says such as "Get in my belly!", and "I have to take a crap!" along with his unusual eating diets.
- Coincidentally, the real Shrek was played by the same actor with the same accent.
- This version of Shrek plush is from Hasbro and is The Jumbo Shrek 2 Ogre Plush.
- Shrek calls Mario "Donkey."
- He also calls Black Yoshi "Black Donkey," Luigi "Green Donkey," Toad "Mushroom Donkey," Brooklyn Guy "Doctor Donkey" and "Police Donkey," and Bowser Junior and Jeffy "Little Donkey".
- He calls everyone some variation of "Donkey" except for Woody and Baby Shrek, who he calls "Junior."
- He calls Chef Pee Pee different names involving variations of the word "penis."
- He may not love eating cheesecake specifically, but just anything having to do with cheesecake, as revealed in Bowser Junior's Game Night 2, when he takes a Headbands card with the word "cheesecake" on it.
- On Lance's channel in the Q&A video it's reavealed that Shrek has eaten over 12 billion cheesecakes in his entire life.
- As of 2017, even though he is still considered a main character, Shrek only appears rarely. This is because younger fans, which make up the majority of Logan's fanbase, prefer Jeffy and Bowser Junior, and thus their videos get significantly more views than Shrek videos and Black Yoshi videos. As a result, Logan now only uses him once every few months.
- Shrek is the only character from Main Character Judging who is still in the show.
- Shrek believes he and Black Yoshi have the same skin colors but they don't; Shrek just loves him.
- Shrek has been known to clog the toilet on more than one occasion and the resulting fallout ends up with a random character either dying or suffocating. Usually Toad is the victim.
- After eating the super hot Shrimpo droppings, Shrek becomes a superhero known as Iron-Shrek, but he refers to himself as Iron-Donkey.
- Shrek believes his shorts mean good luck.
- Shrek believes his butt is an ATM.
- In the alternate dimension, he takes pees instead of craps, he likes sweet peas instead of cheesecake, and he calls Mario "Camel" instead of "Donkey".
- It is revealed in Shrek's Diet that he has an immunity to diabetes, and that he has Velveeta cheese as his blood due to eating so much cheesecake.
- He has fed Toad his crap multiple times.
- In Bowser Goes To The Movies!, Shrek went to see Charleyyy and Friends: The Movie, meaning he's a fan of the series.
- When he's very excited, he flaps his arms like a bird as if he was trying to fly. Most of the time, he does manage to hover for a little bit.
- It is revealed in Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures Season 2 Episode 7 that he does not have a driver's license.
- In Shrek's Diet, it is revealed that Shrek should've died years ago.
- Shrek's full name (Shrek Safe Cheesecake III) was revealed in No Weapons Allowed.
- Every time when Shrek and Woody are good friends with each other, they both can be inspired by The Simpsons characters like Homer Simpson and Ned Flanders, The Kill La Kill characters like Ryuko Matoi and Mako Mankanshoku, The Flintstones characters like Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble, The Azumanga Daioh characters like Yukari Tanazaki and Minamo Kurosawa and even Dinosaurs characters like Earl Sinclair and Roy Hess.
- In The Ring!, it is said that Shrek needs Taco Bell in order to help him poop while constipated.
- In both Shrek The Babysitter! and The Couch!, Shrek acts like himself from his original movie.
- Shrek could represent "Gluttony" due to his obsession of cheesecake and never allow anyone to eat or share with him.
- Shrek is the oldest student in the Summer School series, being born in 1957