The SuperMarioLogan Logo (from 2017)
|Other Media:|| loganthirtyacre on Instagram|
Pop Culture Humor
|First Episode:||Super Mario Got Milk|
|Last Episode:||Black Yoshis Job Interview|
|Date Joined:||December 8, 2007; 10 years ago|
|Date Shut Down:||April 11 2018|
|Subscribers:||Over 5M (as of March 3rd, 2018)|
|Schedule:||Every 4-6 days|
|Most Viewed Video|
SuperMarioLogan, sometimes shortened as SML, is the main YouTube channel where Logan Thirtyacre, the creator of the channel, makes Mario plush videos with his family and fellow colleagues; Lance Thirtyacre, Lovell Stanton, Pablo Sanchez, Chilly Jimenez, Elaina Keyes and Tito Jimenez. He plays with toys, makes messes, and breaks stuff just for his audience. He and his friends enjoy making these videos to upload on YouTube. One of his most popular series is Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures.
As of August 2017, the channel has reached 3,000,000 subscribers, a major milestone and as of November 29th, 2017, the channel stands at over 3,804,852 subscribers.
On December 8th, 2017, SuperMarioLogan's channel turned 10 years old and the Super Mario Got Milk video too.
Around the time Jeffy’s Clone came out, the channel became completely demonitized.
Logan had first joined the YouTube site on December 8th, 2007, Super Mario Got Milk, and has gained massive success ever since. Logan first started getting popular when he added the famous early-generation character; Mama Luigi. Mama Luigi was a character who was a retarded clone of Mario's brother: Luigi. People found Mama Luigi really entertaining, and started to subscribe to Logan. This brought Logan to reach 1,000 subscribers, his initial goal.
But later on, Zeke, the voice actor of Mama Luigi, had to move to Colorado, along with his brother, Luke, who was also part of the cast at that time. This brought SuperMarioLogan close to it's demise, as people were hating on Logan for not having Mama Luigi no longer appear in videos, and Logan quit YouTube for a while. He later came back to YouTube with his brother, Lance, and added and brought back characters such as Chef Pee Pee, Shrek, Woody, etc., and many characters you see today. Logan was getting back on track with YouTube, and continued to step-up his YouTube career. He even added more cast members, such as Lovell Stanton.
In 2013, Logan added Bowser Junior to his series. Some people liked Junior, and some people hated Junior. Bowser Junior brought the SuperMarioLogan channel to reach 100,000 subscribers in 2014. Logan then added Joseph and Cody, Junior's best friends. This brought Logan to almost 500,000 subscribers in 2015.
On January 24th, 2016, Logan added a character to the series, Jeffy. Jeffy was originally going to be a one time character or a side-character, but people liked him so much, he became a main-character, but also a controversial one, as fans hold a mixed reception on him. Jeffy brought the SuperMarioLogan channel to 1,000,000 subscribers in late-2016. The most popular video of the channel is Jeffy The Rapper!, which has gained over 16,000,000 views in less than 6 months, and now over 32,000,000 views. Logan now has a successful YouTube career, and even makes a living out of it.
An hour-long episode, titled The SuperMarioLogan Movie, is currently being produced. An exact release date is currently unknown due to multiple delays.
In December 2017, YouTube started to age-restrict most of his videos, and as a result, making them ineligible for monetization. He needed money to make more of them, so he made a Patreon to get money.
On December 11th, 2017, YouTube age-restricted almost every SML video from the original Super Mario Got Milk to the current SML video. It is believed that this is because of YouTube falsely associating the series with the Elsagate controversy, although unlike Elsagate channels, Logan is not trying to bait kids with his videos. Fans of the channel were showed heavy frustration with this, with some even starting a protest on the website called '#SaveSML', with most of it taking place on Logan's Instagram. As this remains a significant concern with Logan and his fans, YouTube could eventually shut down the SuperMarioLogan channel, meaning that all of the videos on the SML channel could be lost. Logan then began making his videos “family friendly”, but these videos eventually started getting age-restricted and demonetized too. Though he is planning to get it on his new and improved website that is still under construction. This also caused the SuperMarioLogan Movie to be delayed. A YouTuber named McJuggerNuggets reached out to Logan and Chilly on Twitter about Logan's demonitization issue. Keemstar spoke in a livestream about Logan's controversy but is not willing to help Logan, claiming that Logan is “lucky to still have a channel”. A YouTuber named MegaDoopTV called out on this and supported Keemstar's claim. A news article was made about SuperMarioLogan, about a character named Jeffy who apparently influenced a kid to almost hang himself, his mother caught him and the kid said he got inspired by a video called Jeffy's Tantrum. The mother reported SML to a news site called "The Sun". The news report can be viewed here.
On February 28, 2018, Logan confirmed on his Instagram page that YouTube revoked monetization tools and features from the SuperMarioLogan channel, making it unable to receive money from videos. Logan stated that unless YouTube gives him back his monetization, he will post all future SML videos on his SuperLuigiLogan channel, as that has not (yet) had its monetization tools repealed.
Top 15 Most Commonly Recurring Characters
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Black Yoshi
- Jackie Chu
- SML Movies (2007-present) - The series of usually 8-22 minute videos centers the bizarre, unintelligent humorous life and adventures of Mario, Bowser Junior, and Jeffy, along with the rest of the gang.
These are series that are within SML Movies or SuperMarioLogan.
Format: Title, Year, Number of Episodes, Description
- Bowser Junior's Summer School (2014) (8) - The summer special series follows Bowser Junior getting sent to Summer School, after he completely failed in his report after his year of school.
- Chef Pee Pee Quits! (2014-) (6) - Chef Pee Pee, who is fed up with Bowser's unpleasant and abusive orders and favors, decides to quit from him and Junior to find a new and better job, but of course, every job he tries and works with turns out to be the disaster results for him.
- Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! (2015) (5) - Bowser Junior goes to the first grade after passing summer school.
- Baby Shrek (2012-2013) (2) - The life of Shrek and his baby son.
- Pokemon (2014-2016) (6) - An SML spoof/parody of Nintendo's third most popular and famous media franchise of the same name which follows Bowser Junior and his gang trying to capture the new Pokemon that has appeared, but Bowser Junior won't stop until he gets a Poliwhirl.
- Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! (2016) (2) - After all the series of Bowser Junior's goofiest and craziest mischief he caused, he is sent to the military school for punishment by his dad.
- Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? (2014-2016) (3) - A parody video series of the game show of the same name, featuring the characters from the series answering questions asked by Brooklyn T. Guy.
- Bowser Junior's Game Night (2014-) (7) - Bowser Junior's friends come over to his house at night to play board games.
- Bowser Junior's Playtime (2014-2017) (5) - Bowser Junior, Joseph and Cody play pretend and pretend to be a disfunctional family with divorced parents that pretends to be a "happy" family, sometimes with other friends appearing.
- Bowser's Biggest Fear (2013-2014) (3) - Three videos focusing on Bowser and Bowser Junior watching movies that frighten Bowser.
- Bowser Junior Goes to Disney World (2015) (2) - After Bowser Junior won a contest, Chef Pee Pee takes him, Cody and Joseph, to Disney World.
- Days of School Series (2016-) (8) - Bowser Junior, Jeffy, Cody, Joseph, Toad and their friends go to second grade.
- KEN series (2016-) (6) - Videos that contain a storyline revolving around Bowser Junior, Cody, (sometimes Joseph) and Ken, Cody's beloved boyfriend who is a "doll"
- Toad's Mistake (2009-2017) (4) - A series about Toad's mischievous and humorous mistakes he caused.
- Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures (2008-2014) (24) - The bizarre and comical adventures of Mario and Luigi.
- Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventures (2014) (7) - A series with the same concept as Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, but Mario teams up with Bowser.
- Shrimpo Hunter (2010-2014) (5) - A series about Woody hunting for Shrimpos.
- Luigi's Mansion (2014-2015) (8) - A series which spoofs the game series of the same name, centers Luigi's scariest and dangerous mission around the mansion to capture ghosts.
- Black Yoshi and the Birds (2011-2014) (7) - The life and adventures of Black Yoshi and the flock of the Angry Birds from the mobile game of the same name.
- Toad's Music Videos (2011-2014) (8) - A music video series featuring Toad
- American Idol (Original (2008) (8) - A spoof series based on the TV show of the same name.
- On April 24, 2008, SuperMarioLogan reached 100 subscribers.
- On September 28, 2008, SuperMarioLogan reached 500 subscribers.
- On Febuary 2, 2009, SuperMarioLogan reached 1,000 subscribers.
- On November 28, 2009, SuperMarioLogan reached 10,000 subscribers.
- On March 26, 2010, SuperMarioLogan reached 20,000 subscribers.
- On July 16, 2013, SuperMarioLogan reached 100,000 subscribers.
- On September 13, 2014, SuperMarioLogan reached 200,000 subscribers.
- On March 21, 2015, SuperMarioLogan reached 300,000 subscribers.
- On June 30, 2015, SuperMarioLogan reached 400,000 subscribers.
- On October 17, 2015, SuperMarioLogan reached 500,000 subscribers.
- On February 26, 2016, SuperMarioLogan reached 600,000 subscribers.
- On May 22, 2016, SuperMarioLogan reached 700,000 subscribers.
- On July 21, 2016, SuperMarioLogan reached 800,000 subscribers.
- On September 3, 2016, SuperMarioLogan reached 900,000 subscribers.
- On October 18, 2016, SuperMarioLogan reached 1,000,000 subscribers.
- He also made a video about this.
- On November 24, 2016 SuperMarioLogan reached 1,100,000 subscribers.
- On December 26, 2016 SuperMarioLogan reached 1,200,000 subscribers.
- On January 21, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 1,300,000 subscribers.
- On February 7, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 1,400,000 subscribers.
- On February 25, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 1,500,000 subscribers.
- On March 14, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 1,600,000 subscribers.
- On March 31, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 1,700,000 subscribers.
- On April 19, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 1,800,000 subscribers.
- On April 30, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 1,900,000 subscribers.
- On May 14, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,000,000 subscribers.
- On May 22, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,100,000 subscribers.
- On June 1, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,200,000 subscribers.
- On June 9, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,300,000 subscribers.
- On June 18, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,400,000 subscribers.
- On June 25, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,500,000 subscribers.
- On July 10, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,600,000 subscribers.
- On July 20, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,700,000 subscribers.
- On July 30, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,800,000 subscribers.
- On August 12, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 2,900,000 subscribers.
- On August 27, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 3,000,000 subscribers.
- On September 2, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 3,100,000 subscribers.
- On September 21, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 3,200,000 subscribers.
- On October 5, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 3,300,000 subscribers.
- On October 15th, 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 3,400,000 subscribers.
- On October 28th 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 3,500,000 subscribers.
- On November 8th 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 3,600,000 subscribers.
- On December 17th 2017, SuperMarioLogan reached 4,000,000 subscribers.
- On December 23rd 2017 SuperMarioLogan reached 4,100,000 subscribers.
- On March 1st 2018 SuperMarioLogan reached 5,000,000 subscribers
Bold = Million Subscribers
Italic = Half a Million Subscribers