Bowser Junior and his friends get superpowers! Again!
|WHAT IS IT?!|
The video starts with Junior, Joseph, and Cody on the couch as usual, bored and wanting to do something fun. Cody tricks Junior and Joseph by shouting "Look over there!", they both look, and Cody then says "Made you look!" Bowser Junior and Joseph argue with Cody about how he wasted their "valuable time", until Junior gives the trio an idea to prank Chef Pee Pee by hiding in the microwave and scaring him when he opens it and saying "Made you look".
It then cuts to Chef Pee Pee cooking dinner for Bowser in the kitchen. He tastes the soup and almost throws up because it was disgusting. Bowser Junior and his friends ask Chef Pee Pee to make popcorn in the microwave (so they can prank him), and Pee Pee hastily puts the popcorn in the microwave. Bowser calls Chef Pee Pee out of the kitchen and starts yelling at him, which gives the trio an opportunity to hide inside the microwave. Chef Pee Pee comes back and, not knowing that the kids are in the microwave, turns it on. Junior and his friends realize the microwave is turned on and scream for their lives, hoping to not die from the radiation.
When the popcorn is finished, Chef Pee Pee opens the microwave and is astonished to find the kids in it. Bowser Junior, Joseph, and Code wake up and go back go the couch. They all discover that the radiation has given them superpowers. Junior can read minds and has laser eyes, Joseph can light himself on fire (however he dies from this), and Cody can clone himself infinitely.
- This episode confirms that Bowser Junior was adopted by Bowser, and he is not his real father. It is currently unknown who Junior's real father is.
- This also confirms that all members of Junior's social group are adopted. Joseph was revealed to be adopted in Truth Or Dare! and Cody was revealed to be adopted in Cody's Missing!.
- Bowser stated in Pop Rocks and Coke! that he was thinking about giving up Junior for adoption. However, that is impossible, because once you adopt a child, it's irrevocable, which means you're not able to reverse the adoption.
- Although there is a possibility that this episode is non-canon to the SML Timeline, and was meant to be a joke, as Junior was born as Bowser's child in his origin.
- It is possible however that Bowser Junior was still a baby when he was adopted.
- This episode confirms that Joseph killed his mom by slitting her throat with a knife. This was hinted at in Joseph Moves In!
- Although, It is possible Joseph was sleepwalking, and killed his mom, and when Joseph woke up he realized his mom is dead and saw a knife with his fingerprints. So surprized he might have been the reason why he kept it a secret.
- In one of Chilly's vlogs, Logan actually burned a Joseph plush.
- At 11:19, when Junior and Cody use their laser powers on the last Cody, the way they use the power is similar to how Upgrade fires his optic beam from his eye from Ben 10.
- Running Gag: Characters wanting to "plow" (or have sex with) Bowser Junior so hard.
- This is the first and only appearance of Cody's Clones.
- This video marks the second appearance of Banana Cody, the first being The Magical Button!.
- Joseph catching on fire is a reference to the Human Torch from Fantastic Four.
- This episode used the exact same SML Question from SuperPowers!.
- This episode hints that Chef Pee Pee and Brooklyn T. Guy are either bisexual, or pansexual, seeing that they want to plow Junior so hard. Brooklyn Guy's gender identity was hinted in Jeffy's Brain! because he called Jeffy "daddy", and when he was being choked by Jeffy (as Vladimir), he showed signs of auto erotic asphyxiation (or a choking fetish).
- This is the first SML video to provide closed captions.
- Joseph is revealed to be either bisexual, or pansexual. Because when Junior reads his mind when he's burning. He says he "wants to plow Junior so hard". This would leave Joseph as a hypocrite, as he criticizes Cody for being gay, when Joseph himself is partly gay. however this episode is not canon because at the end of the episode Junior and Cody still has powers, but the other episodes they don't have it
Bowser Junior being adopted is a reference to M&LSDA, however, it is not canon.
Bowser Junior and Cody's laser-vision connecting is a reference to Harry Potter.
- At 1:39, Lovell's face can be partially seen for a brief second.