Super Mario Got Milk is SuperMarioLogan's first video on YouTube.
mario drinks milk
The video starts with a clip of a Mario game, where Mario "comes out of the game" (it is actually a figurine). Then it shows Mario jumping around until he gets to the fridge, where he gets milk (Nesquik chocolate sauce) and drinks it. The camera pans away from Mario then pans back, where the figurine is now a large plush.
- This is Logan's first video ever uploaded to Youtube
- This episode marks the first appearance of Mario.
- This video is a remake or parody of a Mario commercial from 1999 made in order to encourage people to drink milk to help their bones grow,
- Logan was only in 7th grade at Ransom Middle School when this was made.
- This episode and many of the early ones are mainly different from the later episodes of the series. Logan's voice sounded like a kid in the beginning, and started to hit puberty as his videos progressed. The plush videos began developing with sound effects and music by 2009, as well as the use of strong language and graphic violence. Ten years later in 2017, the channel completed the transition to professional quality-style plush videos, complete with the addition of Logan's girlfriend Chilly and actress Elaina Keyes, who began providing voices for most of the female characters around late 2013 (Chilly) and 2015 (Elaina Keyes).
|2007||Super Mario Got Milk|
|[How does it work?]|