Taken (stylized as taKEN, because it's a pun on Ken) is the 263rd episode of SML Movies.
Ken gets taKEN! Get it? Good. Now watch.
The episode starts when Junior and his friends are sitting at their couch in the game room. Junior asks what they should do that day, and debate, until Cody says they should make out. After more talking, Cody says that Ken is recovering from, "Intense Pickle Pounding." Cody gets a call from Ken, and during the call, voices are heard and Ken is taken away by the people making the voices. After the call, Cody cries and rushes to his house. Cody and his friends search his room, and also question his parents. Cody's mom hasn't seen Ken, and neither has his dad, saying he has had his, "Hand in his pee pee" for the whole day. They then go eat caterpillars off-screen. Cody and his friends go back to the house and confronts Chef Pee Pee. Cody hits his had and head with a meat tenderizer and says that Bowser took Ken. Cody goes into Bowser's room and Bowser says the only doll he has is a Charleyyy and Friends doll. Cody then uses a voice recorder to find out who stole Ken, after they saw some pants that Ken wore in Junior's house. Cody tries it on Junior, but he is fine. Joseph is accused and confesses, telling his friends his plan. He later explains that he wasn't the real stealer, and the camera cuts to Cody's mom brushing her teeth with Ken.
- This is the sequel to BroKEN and ForsaKEN for the following reasons:
- This episode is being Ken-related, and is a pun on him.
- The title of the episode and its styling.
- This was the final appearance of the real Chef Pee Pee before he was replaced by a robot until Robot Chef Pee Pee nearly two months later.
- The thumbnail is stylized like the movie trailer 'Taken', which this was based on.
- Cody's family is again shown to be dumb as Judy says that Gandhi was a Pilgrim.
- The video is a parody of a movie of the same name.
- All the cursing in this video is uncensored.
- Cody's Mom took Ken in reality which is shown at the end of the episode.
- In the video picture, it shows Cody holding a gun and Ken on the phone shirtless. Ken in the video, has a shirt on and Cody never used a gun.
- This video shows one reason that Ken may be alive.