| This Article is Under Construction.
Please do be noted that the creator of this page has not finished this page.
- [It starts with Cody holding a toy baseball bat]
- Cody: Ehh, batter up! (grunts) This thing's kind of heavy. I've never played baseball before, you guys.
- Joesph: Ooh, Cody, I'm so ready to strike you out!
- Junior: Okay Joseph, come on! You have to strike him out! If you strike him out, we win the game.
- Joseph: Dude, I'm totally gonna strike him out. I'm like Lou Gehrig before he had his disease.
- Junior: But... he was like a first baseman.
- Joseph: Shh! Are you ready, Cody?
- Cody: Okay, I'm ready.
- Joseph: Okay, bottom of the knife, bases loaded. It's only me, only Joseph, can win this game and win the World Series! Okay. (threw the ball)
- Cody: I'm ready. (the ball hit the wall and missed Cody)
- Joseph: Yeah!
- Junior: Strike 1!
- Joseph: Jesus, Junior! What was that about?
- Junior: I'm just really excited. Okay, 2 more strikes, Joseph. You can do it.
- Joseph: Okay, let me get the ball. (throws the ball and hits the wall again)
- Cody: Hey, it was too fast.
- Joseph: Whoo-ho-ho!
- Junior: Strike 2!
- Joseph: Dude, I'm really getting tired of that.
- Junior: Just one more strike, and we win the World Series! Like the Chicago Cubs.
- Joseph: Wait... we know that they haven't won in like a hundred years, right?
- Junior: B-but now we win it again! Come on, Joseph. One more strike!
- Joseph: Okay, hold on. Alright, last strike, I could do this, I can do this, mom arrange me to do this!
- Cody: Come on, Cody. Last chance. You can do this. Yeah! I don't suck. No... well, I suck, but I don't suck at baseball. No, I'm cool, and hunky. I'm cool and hunky Cody! Yes! I'm cool and hunky!
- Joseph: Alright, Cody. Last strike and you lose! (in slow motion, Joseph throws the ball right towards Cody, then he gets a home-run) Whoa!
- [the ball flew behind the refrigerator]
- Cody: Yes! Home-run! Yes!