Both this article and the character(s) documented in it contain language that may be considered offensive to some users.
The Fender Bender is the 315th episode of SML Movies.
| WHAT ARE ALL THESE STICKY NOTES DOING HERE?
This section contains excessive information. You can help the wikia by cleaning up the unnecessary facts.
The video starts with Jeffy eating his shoe. Mario asks Jeffy why is he eating his shoe in disgust, and Rosalina follows with saying that that's gross. Jeffy says that he's hungry and wants McDonald's. Rosalina explains that he needs to eat healthy food, and Jeffy yells in response and calls her a "bitch". Mario is furious and tells him to not talk to her like that and Jeffy apologizes by saying that he gets mad when hungry.
When they get to McDonald's, Mario asks the others what they want. Rosalina doesn't want anything and Jeffy asks for chicken nuggets. When Mario tries to order them Jeffy takes that back and instead asks for roast beef, but Mario says they don't have that. Jeffy changes his order yet again and asks for pizza, and Mario says they don't have that either. Jeffy then wants a milkshake, and Mario says they don't have that either. Mario then asks for chicken nuggets, but Jeffy throws a tantrum and yells that he wants roast beef instead of nuggets.
When they are going back home, Jeffy is still having a fit that he didn't get what he wanted. Rosalina sides with Jeffy and yells at Mario for not getting roast beef or a milkshake. Mario is distracted by the fight and turns around, telling them to stop fighting. When Mario turns back around, he finds a red Lamborghini in front of the car and tries to stop, but he hits the car slightly. Realizing it's Goodman's car, Mario gets out of the car knowing he's in big trouble. He finds Goodman overreacting about the slight hit they did to his car, saying his neck and back are broken even though he's completely fine. When Goodman realizes Mario doesn't have any insurance for him to sue, he flips out and threatens to take everything from him. Mario then invites him inside to talk about it
Goodman forces Mario pay him 50,000 dollars for the slight tap on his car, and for his fake injuries. Mario states he didn't even do 50,000 dollars worth of damage, but Goodman states otherwise and makes him come outside so he can show him. Outside, he show's Mario a slight scratch on his car bumper, and says Mario fucked it up. Mario tries to say he can just wipe it off and ignore it, but Goodman flips out even more and says if he doesn't pay him 50,000 dollars by tomorrow, or he will sue him for all his fake injuries
Back inside, Mario and Jeffy complain about who caused the incident. Mario saying Jeffy shouldn't have argued with him, and Jeffy saying Mario should've got him a milk shake, and that he needed to learn how to drive. Rosalina then brings over a newspaper to look for jobs, and finds an ad from Domino's about a Pizza Delivery contest giving out a 50,000 dollar cash prize. Mario and Jeffy then leave to enter the contest. Later at Domino's Brooklyn T. Guy is tossing dough in the air when Mario and Jeffy enter. Brooklyn T Guy accepts their offer to enter the contest, and then leaves to get their uniforms, Mario and Jeffy are left to watch the phone for customers. When Mario leaves to use the bathroom, Jeffy does his usual shenanigans, and picks up the phone whenever it rings, and saying the incorrect pizza place to the customer. When one customer asks if it's Jeffy, Jeffy starts his swearing joke again saying "Who the fuck's asking?!!". Mario and Brooklyn T Guy return with the uniforms, and Mario and Jeffy leave to go deliver pizza.
When they arrive at their first house, Mario makes Jeffy go and deliver the pizza thinking that since he's a kid, he might get a tip. Jeffy goes and knocks on the door, and it turns out it's Craig The Devil's house. The bill is 14 dollars, but Craig instead, gives Jeffy $6.66 and no tip, obviously because he's the devil, this really pisses Jeffy off, and he starts swearing again. He goes back to the car and tells Mario that the job sucks, and that Craig didn't pay the whole bill. Mario leaves to go talk to him. Mario knocks on Craig's door and asks him for the rest of the payment, and a tip. Craig then gives him a "tip", never walk in front of a moving train, and shuts the door on him. Mario gets pissed and goes back to the car.
Mario begins to drive again, but Jeffy wants to go back and teach Craig a lesson. They both argue, but Mario somehow accidentally hits Mr. Goodman's red Lamborghini again with the slightest tap, he nervously goes to check on him. He finds Goodman complaining about how Mario couldn't see a bring red Lamborghini, and that his neck hurts and he's "paralyzed as fuck". Goodman then realizes that Mario works for Domino's, so he hit him with a Domino's car. He takes this advantage, and sues the fuck out of Domino's for his injuries
Back at home, Jeffy restated his argument, saying Mario needed to learn how to drive, Mario was about to hit Jeffy, but hears the doorbell ring. At the door, Goodman says thanks to Mario for paying him more that just 50,000 dollars by letting him sue Domino's, and that he now own's Domino's and Walmart. Despite all these things, Goodman still states he's "Paralyzed as fuck" and that he has a robot arm now. He then leaves to go deliver pizza.
- Craig The Devil
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Unnamed Caller 1
- (Phone call)
- Unnamed Caller 3
This video received overwhelmingly negative reviews. Most fans heavily criticized this video mainly because of Jeffy continuing to use his unfunny swearing jokes and acting out of character. People also heavily panned Goodman for being a jerk to Mario as well as the fact that HIS swearing was overused. However, fans praised the return of Craig The Devil.
Gamernut the game master enjoyed the video but thought Goodman was a fraud.
This was the first video uploaded after Logan's demonetization rant due to suggestive themes. This video included frequent swearing, and in turn Logan was hesitant censor it.
- This video is another that features Goodman, and is going in the same direction as a few recent videos. This is likely an experiment by Logan to build up Goodman and make him a regular character due to success of The Bet!, being a new change to SML.
- When Jeffy answers the phone at Domino's, it is a reference to the SpongeBob SquarePants Episode "Big Pink Loser", where Patrick answers Krusty Krab calls saying "No, this is Patrick."
- Goodman's uncensored-cuss-filled rage returns from Bowser Junior's Painting!, Bowser Junior's Credit Card!, The Koopalings! Part 2, Nintendo Switch, Jeffy's Piggy Bank! and The Bet!.
- This is the final time that Goodman is seen cussing.
- Logan asked the fans in the comment section of this video if they wanted his videos to become family friendly, but was deleted by Logan himself for unknown reasons, likely because Logan had been doing videos for young adults (15 and up) for a while.
- Chilly and Tito can be heard on the phone at Domino's.
- Jeffy saying that he gets mad when he is hungry is a reference to the Snickers ads, where the person is not themself until he or she eats a Snickers.
- Goodman's license plate reads as follows:
- Logan had a video on Chilly's channel from a few months ago showing him getting this plate.
- This was uploaded 2 years after Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 1.
- The scene with Craig the Devil was filmed at Pablo's house.
- The cast intentionally sweared as much as possible to see if it would get demonetized.
- In the thumbnail, Mario's car is Blue, and Goodman's car is Dark Red, while on the video, Mario's car is Dark Red, and Goodman's car is Bright Red.
- Also in the thumbnail, Two cars were shown to crash together, but while on the video, it's shown to been tapped together.
- At 8:11, you can see Logan and Lance.