| Please note the following:
The Ouija Board! is the 180th episode of SML Movies.
Junior and friends play with the Ouija Board, and Ken gets possessed!
The episode starts off with the three boys, Junior, Joseph & Cody playing the game Trouble. They somehow became confused about what you're supposed to do if you get in "Trouble", and all they could find out was pressing the dice in the centre. After the two boys became disinterested, Cody brought out another board game, which is the Ouija Board. Junior and Joseph thought that it was just a plain board to learn about the alphabet. Cody retorts that his doll Ken knows how to learn it backwardly. The two others disagree, which is when Cody answers back "Yes he Ken" as a dull joke. Bringing their minds back on the Ouija Board, Cody explains about the board: where you take the planchette around the board to let ghosts answer their questions. Junior interrupts him by asking Joseph about getting a root beer, only because he is thirsty. When they finally realized that ghosts come, they disbelieve it. Cody says to them if you mess up, you'll get possessed and you will die, making them surprised. Though that they really don't want to die for any reason after playing it, they at least gave it a try. Ken holds the planchette, all ready to play, until Junior got a root beer, interrupting him. Cody tells them to turn off the lights, which they refuse to. But since ghosts are afraid of light (which Cody remarks), they are required to. He explains what they have to do when playing with the Ouija Board (just asking a ghost a simple question). They greet the demons, to begin with, so that they could get them some attention. Junior starts out the first question, about his age. Nothing happens for three hours. After three hours of waiting, Junior, Cody and Joseph wake up, only to find that Ken hasn't moved, Cody suggests on asking a different question, Junior then asks the Ouija Board if Cody is a homosexual and to their surprise, Ken (while holding onto the planchette) lands on "Yes", Cody then asks the board what the meaning of life is, Junior and Joseph thought of it as a stupid question. Suddenly, Ken starts to move, spelling "DEEZ NUTS" Joseph and Junior started to become offended and considered the ghosts "assholes" and that they were trying to make fun of them. Chef Pee Pee asks the boys about what they were just doing and realizes that they're playing the Ouija Board. Chef Pee Pee warns them that they shouldn't play with it, but Junior denies that it's possessed and begins to mock the demons, Chef Pee Pee warns them that if he keeps taunting the demons, they'll get killed. Junior and his friends go to bed, the camera zooms in on Ken and the screen goes black. The screen fades into the boys sleeping until Chef Pee Pee barges into the room waking up Junior, Cody and Joseph. and asks who made the "mess in the kitchen". but they remark that they did not do it. and then they go to bed again. A few minutes later, Chef Pee Pee barges into the room again, swearing and asked who made the "other mess in the kitchen" Junior, Joseph, and Cody follow Chef Pee Pee in the kitchen and find one of the countertops saying "Deez Nuts" and with an angry face on the bottom in flour. Then they went back to bed again. Another few minutes later, Cody wakes up to look for Ken. Then, Ken throws pieces of ham on the cupboards and Cody finds him actually moving, much to his surprise. Then, Ken kills Cody. Chef Pee Pee then turned on the light to get a glass of water, but then sees pieces of ham scattered all over the cupboards. He remembered that he set-up a camera, so he checks the camera and sees Ken walking by himself out of Junior's room. Confused, Ken creeps up behind Chef Pee Pee and kills him which wakes up Joseph and Bowser Junior. They see flour all over the bed, and think that Cody did it. (To which Joseph remarks that Cody must have dandruff and needs to shampoo more often). They go to the living room, unable to turn on the lights. Suddenly, Joseph disappears out of nowhere and gets killed. Junior finds a blue light at the table in the living room and sees the Ouija Board covered in blood. The planchette begins to move on its own, spelling "DIE", the video ends with Junior finding Ken behind him and gets killed
- This is the first time that Ken becomes possessed.
- This is the fourth time that Ken moves.
- Chef Pee-Pee, Cody, Joseph, and Junior get murdered by the possessed Ken. Meaning, there were no survivors, except for Bowser although This video is non-canon.
- This marks the 6th time that Chef Pee Pee dies, the first being Shrimpo Hunter Episode 4, the second being Black Yoshi's Fried Chicken
- Running Gag: Cody keeps saying "Ouija board" in a deep, menacing voice, mentioning that he has something in his throat each time.
- This is one of the darkest SML Movies to date, if not the darkest, rivaling Joseph's House!, The Purge and The Secret Door!. The supernatural horror is played horrifically straight, and the episode ends with the possessed Ken murdering everyone in the house, except Bowser. And the evil music does not help. It even plays during the SML question.
- This is the 4th time Cody dies.
- This is possibly the 11th time that Junior dies
- This video was demonetized because of the Ouija board possibly relating to the devil.
- The Oujia Demon might of been Haunter from Pokemon
- It is unknown why Bowser was absent in this episode. Either Lovell didn't feel like playing as him or Bowser was watching Charleyyy and Friends (as always).
- Bowser is the only survivor in the video although the video itself is non-canon.
- Bowser Junior pronounce Ouija (OUW-ja), even though it's technically pronounced "WEE-jee".
- The SML Question has "in" put down twice.
- Junior complains that Ken took up all the space in the bed when they were going to sleep. It is shown that he has 2 pillows in his bed and it is unknown why he couldn't sleep on the other pillow next to Joseph.
- It is unknown why Junior, Joseph, and Cody did not see, touch, or smell GoGurt in Ken's hand and the flour all over Ken and the pillow when they went back to bed. Possibly they were really tired and they didn't notice right away
- At the end of the video, when it says Ouija the O is a Q. It is Possible that it is an Easter Egg
- Ken's name is lowercase in the description.
- In 1:23,1:38 and 2:39, a suddenly deep voice appear because Cody have something in his throat.
- In 5:41, Ken suddenly move to the yes spot.
- In Around 10:33 to 10:41, Ken is zoom in then suddenly, the screen turns dark with a noise.
- In 10:51and 12:25, Chef Pee Pee suddenly came yelling at Junior and his friends.
- In 12:08 to 12:16, screen zooms in front of Ken while the screen suddenly fades dark with creepy noise.
- In 13:54, Chef Pee Pee loudly put the camera.
- In 14:43, Ken suddenly threw a baloney/ham.
- From 14:57 to 15:02, Ken drastically turn to Cody.
- In 15:11, Ken jumps to Cody and kill him.
- From 15:50 to 15:54, Ken slowly walk to Chef Pee Pee and kill him.
- From 17:19 to 17:21, Ken suddenly appears out of no where possibly killing Junior.